• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle Sprite Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinypoliwrath

RMXP Noob
Years
  • Seen Oct 27, 2013
Bumping since my error got ignored last time, could really use a fix for it.
I've been experimenting with adding in new Pokémon (to the PBS as well as adding the sprites in), but I keep getting this error when I go to change poistion of the sprites in the editor.
Exception: NoMethodError
PokemonSpritePos:62:in `refresh'
PokemonSpritePos:181:in `pbSpecies'
PokemonSpritePos:174:in `loop'
PokemonSpritePos:194:in `pbSpecies'
PokemonSpritePos:300:in `pbStart'
PokemonSpritePos:299:in `loop'
PokemonSpritePos:307:in `pbStart'
EditorMain:236:in `pbEditorMenu'
EditorMain:234:in `pbFadeOutIn'
EditorMain:234:in `pbEditorMenu
Then the editor closes completely.

Because of this, no pokémon will show up at all during the battles, trainers and battle animations still appear, however.
errorrevised.png

Here's an image to show you exactly what I mean.

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
From a complete programming standpoint in the method that distributes width is undifined, as you can clearly read, what this means, I'm not sure as I don't know how this editor works, or what language it's in, but I'm ASSUMING it's a type of method that either needs to or should return a value, and it's undifined because it's not getting the number/answer to output anything, so it will crash. If you show me the code for the method 'width' I could likely pinpoint your problem, potentially anyways. I cannot be certain. This is only wisdom I give with 4-5 years of experience in Java, and Visual Basic, so you can't 100% Rely on what I'm saying it's just my best guess.

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
Years
This thread is over 2 months old. Please take a look at the forum rules before posting so this doesn't happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back