• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
@Michaela: Here's an image of Nemo (including attire) for ya. ^_^

Spoiler:
(Minus the tattoos, obviously.)

I can link Nemo's sign-up, if you'd like, since you couldn't find it.

I cannot see the picture as I'm at school, but I'll make sure to look at it when I get home.

Do you think you can link the sign up for me? <3 Please?

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
I'll just paste it here. 'Tis easer. :3

Spoiler:
The notes next to the moves are so I can remember what they look like without going to Bulbapedia. d:

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@igotpokeballz: Yeah, sure. Go ahead, but please let us know when you're done so that we can update the first post with your SU accordingly.

Dawn

Years
@Lilizuki: Does she? I wasn't aware of—OH. Oh. Wow. That took me back. I almost forgot I'd given her super flirting powers originally. That ability actually wasn't included in her PTA Sign-Up however (She's located in SUs Part 1) so no, she hasn't had that ability or been subtly using it in PTA so far. I could always put it in, but I think my logic at the time was that I questioned whether that ability would be received well in PTA.

Sort of like how Valorie originally had the tendency to have acid trip 'dreams' when she went to sleep where she'd be forced to fight off monsters and would wake up in completely random places, mysteriously stronger as a trainer.

I replaced that one with sleep walking in PTA and grew to like the idea of sleep walking better anyway :P

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Haha; fair enough. I think teenage hormones are crazy enough without Olivia stirring them up, anyway. d:

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
So does this mean I'm good to go?
I'll get working on my first post at some point tonight if so.

Out of curiosity: The easiest way to travel to the island is via pokemon, or ferry right? I'm assuming theres a port in Oak Town, as that seems logical.

Dawn

Years
@Somniac: Yup! You're spot on. The boat is the easiest way, but a pokemon can make the journey without a great deal of effort as well. The port is directly to the side of the academy, practically built into it.

igotpokeballz

x999 Thanks To Action Replay
Years
Ow my hot pocket burned me(seriously it hurt)! but anyways, here we go!

Name: Cecil Vargas

Sex:♂

Dorm:Entei, because Cecil had more knowledge than he was physically fit, thus making the Entei dorms suitable for him.

Appearance: (in avitar but here's a brief description) Cecil Vargas is around 5'11 and 105 lbs and he prefers gothic style clothing. Cecil has naturally white hair and icey blue eyes that make his irises look as if they were made of crystal.

personality: Cecil is a quiet and shy character who is afraid to is afraid to speak out for himself to anyone other than his family and friends(pkmn were his only friends).Since his parents were famous for there career, Cecil was left at home by himself. He only had the wild Pokemon and himself to be with out in the mansion on the Jhoto country-side. since he was the only child out there with no other man or woman to speak with, it formed his horrible ability to communicate with other people because he knew no one other than his mother and father.

In time he began to form a dream. A dream to travel the world on a journey to meet pokemon of all sorts of species and maybe even meet people who he can feel comfortable with.

Cecil loves all sorts of pokemon, so he doesn't have any favorite type of pokemon. Cecil's favorite foods are tuna sandwiches and ramen. Cecil dislikes pessimistic people sour foods and very hot weather(unlesd heading to the beach)

History: Mr and Mrs.Vargas were a team of famous paranormal investigators who lived out in a mansion on the Jhoto countryside. There first born son, Cecil Vargas, was always left at home and hardly ever spent time with his parents. He felt like an orphan, but with such a huge house, what more could you ask for? Cecil's routine was pretty much twentyfour hours spare time. He began to go outside and play with the wild pokemon around age seven, the same time his parents began to leave him at home. He had plenty of fun and gained a better understanding of pokemon's actions and connections with humans and other pokemon

Around age ten Mr and Mrs. Vargas came back from one of their investigations(they came back every week or two to check up) and brought their son a pokemon. This pokemon's name was Haunter. Haunter became Cecil's best friend. They would do everything together all day, every day. It was this bond and Cecil's dream that three years later made Mr and Mrs. Vargas enroll Cecil Vargas at the Pokemon Trainer Academy in hopes of Cecil's dream coming true.

Pokemon:
Haunter (♂)(Lv.24)
-shadow claw
-shadow ball
-hypnosis
-dream eater
-curse

Stats:
hp:45
atk.50
def:45
sp.atk:115
sp.def:55
speed:95
Ability:levitate

Personality: Haunter is a quiet pokemon and likes to learn new things. Haunter is also playful around most pokemon and is good listening to others when they need to be heard. Haunter's likes and dislikes are the same as Cecil's.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Sorry, everyone, but I was a little overzealous by leaving the rp. I thought my access was going to be restricted, but I was lied to. Is there a way that I can be added back in? I really miss it!

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
Whelp, I just put up my first post in the IC thread.
Unfortunately, it looks like im going to be working basically non-stop all weekend [having 2 jobs sucks at times] So it may be monday before I can get another post done.
A shame, but I can work on what to do when Gwen actually lands on the island.

Where would be the sensible place for her to direct her inquiries? Im assuming theres a reception desk and whatnot, but should she report to a particular teacher or go to her dorms, and then wait for the days classes?

either way, I hope to stick around for a while, I'm enjoying actually writing again, it's been a while since I've tried any sort of creating writing.

Dawn

Years
@Somniac: There's a main office yes, with a receptionist. She could also go to any given teacher. However, NOV teachers are not controlled by any given person. If you have questions for me personally you should ask them OOC. :p

@siiadams: We hadn't even gotten around to taking you off if I'm not mistaken. Glad to have you back.

@igotpokeballz: Looks good. We don't practice or endorse the active use of stats here, though. Base stats should be used for reference, nothing more.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Name: Shawn Richards

Sex: Male

Dorm: Suicune

Appearance: http://img1.ali213.net/picfile/News/2010-03/20091026134045898.jpg

Personality: Shawn can stand bullys put simply. If he so much as sees a friend, or anyone for that matter he will try and talk the bully down. If that doesn't work he immetiatly punches the lights out of him or her. Shawn has almost gone to jail twice if he hadn't have been so hard to take down. Though he fights and for a kill he almost always does it in what he thinks is a good heart when really his Autism gets in the way of him seeing things clearly. This also effects his social life.

History: Shawn lives with his uncle at home in Kanto. His mother died at the hand of his father because he constantly beat her and talked trash about her which is why Shawn can't stand bullys. After torturing his father to death he ran away from his home town which was Celadon City and sought refuge in his uncles house in Vermillion. His uncle gave him his first pokemon, a Charmander in order to keep the cops away. His uncle told him, "If any cops come by tell your Charmander to burn them to nothing more then a bacon bit." Years went by undetected by the cops but finally the cops caught on to him and sent the first unit in to his uncles home never to return back to base. Finally his uncle caught wind of the academy and told Shawn, "You need to go to the academy." He held a ticket in front of Shawn's face. "You will be safe there. Trust me." His uncle started to tear up and put the ticket gingerly into his nephews hand. "The boat leaves first thing in the morning." His uncle told him to then pack his bags and get a good nights rest for the ride to the academy.

Pokémon: Charmander
Species: Lizard
Personality: Charmander doesn't care what he does as long as it please's Shawn or his master.
Lvl: 15
Moves:
Scratch, Ember, Growl, SmokeScreen.

Last edited:

igotpokeballz

Years
@yellow thanks, and I just put them there for fun. :) it took me a hour or two to plan it. I don't think i'm very good at writing though because I tend to leave out details which makes it confusing for the reader.

Last edited:

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
Going to try and work on one more post before the weekend, it doesn't feel right to post once, then go AWOL for 2 days.

About the dorms:

Are they one large building per dorm, comprising several bedrooms and a single community/social area or is it more like one large room, with several beds/cubicles

In addition, is anyone currently inside of Raikou dorm? or is everyone outside / away.

igotpokeballz

Years
@somniac im in the entei dorms if you want to chat with Cecil. I don't know if I want to leave the dorms because Rafael isn't responding yet.

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
@somniac im in the entei dorms if you want to chat with Cecil. I don't know if I want to leave the dorms because Rafael isn't responding yet.

Fair enough, was just wondering as in the draft I'm writing now, my character is about to walk into the dorms.

Although I think I'm just going to leave it as it is, as I won't be here during the weekend, it will give people a while to respond to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back