• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Gen 7] Breeder Mac's Trade Emporium - "Come One, Come All!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 9, 2016
Okay I'll add that after I get back from walking my dog, but send me the best time to trade with you is (including your time zone or nearest major city) and whatever your in-game name is so I know with who i need to trade with is

12-5 mountain time canada

please dont scam me ill be really sad guu :3 i'm trusting you :P

Last edited:
Years
12-5 mountain time canada

please dont scam me ill be really sad guu :3 i'm trusting you :P
It'll probs be nearer to the end of that time slot. And don't worry man I won't, but think bout it this way would a shop still be going if the owner is a scammer?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 9, 2016
Actually if you can come on now. I can trade but I'll only be on for 20 min

thank u for scyther ill check ivs after and give u a vouch incoming on the other pokemons :3 sorry i have to trade u bidoofs x D

i hope u have some use for this shiny cause i don't :3

Edit: THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!

this guy's legit a.f everybody consider this a vouch from this lil newblet xD

enjoy the shiny, i hope you can find some use for it :D sorry its ivs arent the best :(

P,s I think I accidentally traded yew my choice specs - just consider that a tip I guess I'll have fun battling anyway so i'll just get them again in a couple hours hehe :3 hope you have a use for iht

thanks again ILY ILY ILY

Last edited:
Years
thank u for scyther ill check ivs after and give u a vouch incoming on the other pokemons :3 sorry i have to trade u bidoofs x D

i hope u have some use for this shiny cause i don't :3

Edit: THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!

this guy's legit a.f everybody consider this a vouch from this lil newblet xD

enjoy the shiny, i hope you can find some use for it :D sorry its ivs arent the best :(

P,s I think I accidentally traded yew my choice specs - just consider that a tip I guess I'll have fun battling anyway so i'll just get them again in a couple hours hehe :3 hope you have a use for iht

thanks again ILY ILY ILY
That shiny you traded me is flawless 6IV you could use it as well. I can have it cloned for you and trade you back a copy.
Thanks for a voucher my friend. I hope you enjoy your pokemon and your welcome to come back.
Okay cool, thanks!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 9, 2016
That shiny you traded me is flawless 6IV you could use it as well. I can have it cloned for you and trade you back a copy.
Thanks for a voucher my friend. I hope you enjoy your pokemon and your welcome to come back.
Okay cool, thanks!

really it had perfect ivs? O:

hehe - I didnt even know lol *lies*

I told yew i'm legit af! I prefer my mesprit even if non perfect ivs
If you get any pokemon in the future that are cute and strong in the future lemme kno! :3
Maybe i'll have something good 2 offer

if it was male trickster 6iv copy id want it for trick :3

Last edited:
Years
maygroudon said:
really it had perfect ivs? O:

hehe - I didnt even know lol *lies*

I told yew i'm legit af! I prefer my mesprit even if non perfect ivs
If you get any pokemon in the future that are cute and strong in the future lemme kno! :3
Maybe i'll have something good 2 offer

if it was male trickster 6iv copy id want it for trick :3
it sure did. and tru enough never used any of the lake guardians.
But im not sure what you play in VGC or singles? and im not sure what you would call cute lol
But check back time to time and you never know what I got

redcobra8100 said:
I should be on all day today.
I'll be on and off all day, but i might be able to squeeze on in 30 min or so if you can make it?

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Nov 4, 2015
I'll be on and off all day, but i might be able to squeeze on in 30 min
or so if you can make it?[/QUOTE]

Sorry I can't keep making it. Contact me whenever you are ready.

Years
Sorry I can't keep making it. Contact me whenever you are ready.
Okay I will, but in the mean time i dont remember getting your FC and IGN so if you want to provide those to me and also your time zone or nearest major city so I can figure out when the best time for trading will be. Feel free to PM them to me if you dont want to post them here

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 12, 2020
Hi Breeder Mac!
I'm interested in the following:
Charmander with IVs:31/31/31/xx/31/31 and Adamant nature, also could you breed it with the egg move dragon dance?
Beldum with IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31 and Adamant nature
Eevee with IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31 and Bold nature with the HD ability Anticipation, also could you breed it with the egg move wish?
I'm relatively new to competitive battling so I haven't done a whole lot of breeding; I don't have a large variety Pokémon with high IVs, but I do have Gibles, Magikarps, and Larvitar with 2-3 perfect Ivs. Also I just doubled check my pokemon and some of them have egg moves. I will grealty appreciate it if you can help me out. Let me know what you can do.
thank you!
FC: Big D 2449-5478-5832

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 9, 2016
it sure did. and tru enough never used any of the lake guardians.
But im not sure what you play in VGC or singles? and im not sure what you would call cute lol
But check back time to time and you never know what I got

I'll be on and off all day, but i might be able to squeeze on in 30 min or so if you can make it?

what's a lake guardian

i have an adamant talonflame greatest potential attack defense is good too spa is eqaually good sp def just as good speed is good too stats like those they simple can't be beat! that's how I judge it.

gale wings and it has a sharp beak. / ev trained battle ready u turn will o wisp flare blitz brave bird

I want parichisu and vulpix or swablu, and maybe a copy of the talonflame if you ever make it - its a pretty pokemon

http://i.imgur.com/yNfLbUh.jpg

The swablu has to be called fluffy no exceptions :3

Last edited:
Years
drago0202 said:
Hi Breeder Mac!
I'm interested in the following:
Charmander with IVs:31/31/31/xx/31/31 and Adamant nature, also could you breed it with the egg move dragon dance?
Beldum with IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31 and Adamant nature
Eevee with IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31 and Bold nature with the HD ability Anticipation, also could you breed it with the egg move wish?
I'm relatively new to competitive battling so I haven't done a whole lot of breeding; I don't have a large variety Pokémon with high IVs, but I do have Gibles, Magikarps, and Larvitar with 2-3 perfect Ivs. Also I just doubled check my pokemon and some of them have egg moves. I will grealty appreciate it if you can help me out. Let me know what you can do.
thank you!
FC: Big D 2449-5478-5832
I can absolutely do that for you! I already have those 3 you mentioned so dont worry about trading me anything in return. I will probs start breeding sometime tonight and will have them either later tonight or more likely tomorrow. If you could also let me know what time is best to trade with you is and what time zone you are in that would be great!

maygroudon said:
what's a lake guardian

i have an adamant talonflame greatest potential attack defense is good too spa is eqaually good sp def just as good speed is good too stats like those they simple can't be beat! that's how I judge it.

gale wings and it has a sharp beak. / ev trained battle ready u turn will o wisp flare blitz brave bird

I want parichisu and vulpix or swablu, and maybe a copy of the talonflame if you ever make it - its a pretty pokemon
a lake guardian is the trio in which mesprit is a part of.
So your looking at getting a pachirisu, vulpix, and swablu? I can breed those for you as well, just need a little more info on what your looking to get on the in terms of IVs, nature, and ability. But im confused you have a talonflame or are you looking for 1?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 12, 2020
Thank you so much! You are helping out a lot. Are you fine with the pokemon I mentioned above, also do you want me to throw in any items, like a chicie scarf? I have a fair amount of bp in my Y game so I may be able to get you an item. Also for my time zone Its central time US. a good time would be sometime tommorrow afternoon, whatever time works best for you! Also could you breed the charmander to have flare blitz along with dragon dance?

Years
Thank you so much! You are helping out a lot. Are you fine with the pokemon I mentioned above, also do you want me to throw in any items, like a chicie scarf? I have a fair amount of bp in my Y game so I may be able to get you an item. Also for my time zone Its central time US. a good time would be sometime tommorrow afternoon, whatever time works best for you! Also could you breed the charmander to have flare blitz along with dragon dance?
Np! You can trade me whatever you want I already have those pokes you mentioned and I dont need and battle institute items i have a pile up of BPs myself. Okay I'll let you know when I have them bred and we can go from there. And I can do that for you

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 9, 2016
I can absolutely do that for you! I already have those 3 you mentioned so dont worry about trading me anything in return. I will probs start breeding sometime tonight and will have them either later tonight or more likely tomorrow. If you could also let me know what time is best to trade with you is and what time zone you are in that would be great!

a lake guardian is the trio in which mesprit is a part of.
So your looking at getting a pachirisu, vulpix, and swablu? I can breed those for you as well, just need a little more info on what your looking to get on the in terms of IVs, nature, and ability. But im confused you have a talonflame or are you looking for 1?

Its my talonflame im offering

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 9, 2016
Ohh okay. Yeah im in no need of another talonflame tbh. I can still breed those pokes for you regardless of what you have to offer. Just might take some time cuz im breeding for a couple of other ppl right now

I would appreciate that so much :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back