• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First rule of Fight Club: Don't talk about Fight Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I don't want to think about starting classes again. I miss college but I don't miss classes.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
My classes have ended forever :D

I don't know whether I should be happy at the prospect of working or sad at the fact that life is not going to be as easy as doing homework anymore.

Margot

some things are that simple
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2022
I don't graduate until next June, so I still have a bit of work left to do school-wise. I'm looking forward to my senior year in college though because there's a 90% chance I'll be studying abroad in Europe during the fall. I'd like to be able to get some traveling in before I can't afford to do it to pay back my loans :'D

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
Classes ended for me over a year ago. Since then it's just been one failed job application getting lost in the black hole after another, and living at home and impending student loans aren't looking very promising either.

Damn I wish I was still in college. Yeah, there was homework and exams, but there was also friends and actually having stuff to do that was , you know, fun.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I can't take more school than my bachelor's. Classes are annoying and I would like to be settled into a career and not in a state of flux where I have to worry about where I'll be in 10 years because I don't have a job lol.

devilicious

dream
Years
man, tourettes, the thing is you shouldn't worry and just let it flow~
maybe you think classes are annoying because you're not the learning what you actually believe to be the best for you! if you just go for it looking into jobs and work and not your own dreams and state of mind then it's like on episode 16 of the second japanese godzilla series where this analogy completely loses its point

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
I've got a friend who's going to be at his university for 9 years. He's doing a medical degree (which takes 6 years at this uni) and then a PhD on top of it. He's not going to leave until he's 27, and everyone I know thinks he's absolutely insane... but whatever makes him happy, I guess!

I'm just glad I'm done with uni and have a job and all that grown-up responsibility and such! Wait... forget the grown-up responsibility. Don't want that just yet! :D

droomph

weeb
Years
tourettes
omg lol toujours that should be your next name

anyways

my mum says that I have to move out the day I turn 18 which isn't very nice because it'll be in the middle of high school :c and I won't have a dorm to live in :cccccc

well enjoy the three years you do have at home, droomph. Just enjoy what you have.

so yeah I'll probably be a music or video gaming major because those are the two things I love!!!! :D and I wanna make sooper cool music someday too.

And don't judge me for liking dubstep guys

edit: im up in mah wii spammin yo forumz

Last edited:

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
I spent eight and a half years in college and have a master's in finance to show for it. Sadly, said degree so far has not led to actual employment.

If I could live at college my whole life, I would xD. Those were the best eight and a half years of my life, despite the classes. And some of the classes weren't even half bad xD

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
School is really annoying IMO, especially homework, studying and papers. I'll never go back to school if I can help it.

droomph

weeb
Years
I spent eight and a half years in college and have a master's in finance to show for it. Sadly, said degree so far has not led to actual employment.

If I could live at college my whole life, I would xD. Those were the best eight and a half years of my life, despite the classes. And some of the classes weren't even half bad xD

HA WHO NEEDS EMPLOYMENT WHEN YOU HAVE POKÉCOMMUNITY

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Man.. all this chat about school makes me feel old. I am finished school now.. maybe one day I will take an extra online animation mentor course to up some more specific skills but for now I am happy :3

Years
Ah, school. I'll be seeing it on August 21st, which is not too far around the corner. :\ It will be my senior year though, and Ive been told that senior year goes by fast.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Ah, school. I'll be seeing it on August 21st, which is not too far around the corner. :\ It will be my senior year though, and Ive been told that senior year goes by fast.
You go back to school in August!?!? Ugh, I feel so sorry for you. School was always September for me, and uni was never before October. I feel so lucky in retrospect! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back