• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Well, to be honest, Shido, I think you're going to win. Out of everyone who still visits here regularly, you have the most shinies, and have had the most luck lately.

Why does it say "Schade :/" next to my name in your banner?

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
Well, to be honest, Shido, I think you're going to win. Out of everyone who still visits here regularly, you have the most shinies, and have had the most luck lately.

Why does it say "Schade :/" next to my name in your banner?

thanks for the vote of confidence :) I try really hard for my shinnies so again thanks for the regconition

as for that schade thing idk i tried to link a pic of dragonite next to your name but that "schade" thing appeared so im going to have to save the pic to photobucket and link it to myself .

hey how do you make a spoiler ? i want to keep the contest results in a spoiler so my sig doesnt get disabled but i dont know how

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
can i join in the madness cause i need some type of competition btw congrads on the dratini fufu lol you beat me

well no new shinys lol

yeah you cna join (its for teh whole club just need to know who is officialy entering ) . ill add your name down .

I was thinking about picking up the website for this club , what do you guys think ? If enough of yall give me the thumbs up i'll make it and there I can hold contests and other stuff for the club .

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
well exocriz made the old website but people to him to stop it and that is wasnt official
but i guess it is a good idea lol

it was a great site and if he was still around id ask him to continue XP . but yeah someone has to keep this club alive . so ok yeah lol . if the owners or coowners want me to stop they can say so (when they ever come back which of course will be for about 1 day just to tell me not to then dissapear again XP ) .I have a bunch of ideas what to do to . I think i'll use the same site as exorciz

what?

an 815 survivor :P
Years
  • Seen May 23, 2007
hello, ive had these shinies for a while now, but this is what led me to check this thread out:
i was searching for a shiny zangoose or shiny sneasel to trade on serebii, but i couldn't find anybody w/ one.
so i saw this thread's ShinyDex, and i still can't find anybody who has it! .__.

so anyways, this is what i have:
shiny whismur, shiny loudred, shiny exploud
shiny feebas, shiny milotic
and shiny rayquaza

whismur and rayquaza i found on accident, and i shinyhunted for feebas for 5 days;
i hope that fills up some more of your Dex! ^_^
anyways, i'm kinda here to find someone w/ shiny sneasel/zangoose....
<.< >.> <.<

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
Well "What?" I assume you'll be let in, so let me be the first to welcome you... WELCOME! xD

And a few people in this thread have 1, I can only think of 1 person at the moment and that would be Nica-chan, but she hasn't been active for some time. =/ And also, the megadex in the front is WAYYY out of date.. so don't go by that. ;D

Also, Shido, I sha'll join in! I dunno who I'm a go for... maybe continue for Zappy or whatnot.. xD Well gl to all and gratz to you ff3k!

EDIT: Shido, I like your idea on the site as well, but just add it noto Exokriz's site. I'll ask him once he logs on MSN, ok? He is on there quite often.. so I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem!

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
Well "What?" I assume you'll be let in, so let me be the first to welcome you... WELCOME! xD

And a few people in this thread have 1, I can only think of 1 person at the moment and that would be Nica-chan, but she hasn't been active for some time. =/ And also, the megadex in the front is WAYYY out of date.. so don't go by that. ;D

Also, Shido, I sha'll join in! I dunno who I'm a go for... maybe continue for Zappy or whatnot.. xD Well gl to all and gratz to you ff3k!

EDIT: Shido, I like your idea on the site as well, but just add it noto Exokriz's site. I'll ask him once he logs on MSN, ok? He is on there quite often.. so I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem!

well I dont have msn so tell his butt to dl AIM so we can work some stuff out XP and i'll add you to the list also killer

Ullion

Years
Thanks. ^.^

And umm I dunno if he can, but i'll tell him to the next time if I can. Otherwise I guess you could PM eahcother and i'll tell him to get his butt on PC? ;P

Ullion

Years
Cool! ^.^

Maybe you can somehow add twists to the other months contests as well? =/

Ullion

Years
Ya, I was having the same thing. Like who has the most shinies from hatching eggs etc. Kind of similar to that circuit thing FF3K was talking about earlier. And I guess the trohpies could symbolize that right? Like for an egg hatching one you could have a mis-coloured egg etc. ;P But you could have Shiny type contests, Ie who gets the most dark shinies in this month, etc. xD

edit: lol, shido, I;m SRing for Shiny Zapdos right now, posting around on OC and talking to friends on WLM, I think I found a shiny zap but skipped it. =X

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
edit: lol, shido, I;m SRing for Shiny Zapdos right now, posting around on OC and talking to friends on WLM, I think I found a shiny zap but skipped it. =X

ive done that alot with my kip hunt . you just get so use to sring that you do it automaticaly without looking or even after you looked -.- and its worse with pokemon like zap cuz the color diffrence is so minimal

Ullion

Years
I know. ANd thing is, where I am in the game right now, i don't have a wide variety of what to SR for. Not to mention, all of the colour differences on the SRable pokemon are so lame-o. >.<

EDIT: =D Shido! Have you seen Darkrai's shiny form? <333 xD

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
EDIT: =D Shido! Have you seen Darkrai's shiny form? <333 xD

next to suicune Darkrai is the only legendary i would ever use in my team (love water types and dark types) when i saw it shiny i was like WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT lmao I cant wait for the event to get him I will sr for him shiny a million times XP

Ullion

Years
What? Darkrai can only be obtained by an event? Are you serious? ;o;

Kyle ahs no purpose in life... screw you shiny zapdos >.<

lol xD Don't worry, i'll continue to hunt, and hopefully get shiny zap-zap.

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
I wanted so bad to be in the shiny circuit but omg I hate the legendaries in lg and fr XD and since I don't have the tickets to get lugia or ho-oh and I can't sr for suicune I have lost interest in the circuit .

Back