• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
I'm force between two important decisions.

I want to get in this Solo squad so that Tak may face Solo, but I feel the need to go get his roommate, Kakusu, from the forest if he doesn't return. Two important options, yet I must choose. Choosing one option will cost me the other. Opportunity cost.

Economics rocks! xD

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I'm force between two important decisions.

I want to get in this Solo squad so that Tak may face Solo, but I feel the need to go get his roommate, Kakusu, from the forest if he doesn't return. Two important options, yet I must choose. Choosing one option will cost me the other. Opportunity cost.

Economics rocks! xD
>Bringing a Human boy to face Solo, a Lycan who despises Humanity and currently wears a collar of infinite power.

Head for the trees, Takumi! Going there is suicide!

In all reality, he could probably go with the party, but that would leave at least one of the Youkai members guarding him at ALL times, which would hilariously cripple their fighting capability as a unit.

But it would also be funny, so either option would work.

Khawill

<3
Years
I say him and Elise can protect each other! No jk, I'm leaving Elise at school, which may cause a scene when Frio has to tell her

Frio: "Why do I have to do it?!"

Because I am your maker!!!!

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
@Pink: Uhm, I don't feel that you did anything that warrants me being angry or anything. You gave valid points and in retrospect it does help James to integrate with the class if he doesn't go on this rescue mission. If it makes you feel better then I guess I forgive you, though I was never angry (otherwise I would use this emoticon >:(). Oh, I completely understand the rage video games create. Just last night I was told how scared my step-dad was due to how much yelling I was doing over Fifa. -_-

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
So...when exactly is the new day going to start? Though at the moment it doesn't seem like anyone's posting much to finish off this day.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
@Pink: Uhm, I don't feel that you did anything that warrants me being angry or anything. You gave valid points and in retrospect it does help James to integrate with the class if he doesn't go on this rescue mission. If it makes you feel better then I guess I forgive you, though I was never angry (otherwise I would use this emoticon >:(). Oh, I completely understand the rage video games create. Just last night I was told how scared my step-dad was due to how much yelling I was doing over Fifa. -_-

Well, imagine someone with a zombie-phobia playing Resident Evil :3 I got sick of dying so I went to Assassin's Creed, but I couldn't get through a certain mission and got pissed. Then I decided to play a less violent game (I have plenty) so I got my 3ds and started Rune Factory 3. Then I got reminded that I was by the fourth boss called "Wall of Death" and found out why he got that name because it was over-powered like freaking ****

Then I decided to stop playing games because it was totally obvious that it was not my day… and I wanted to talk to ShinyDiamond c:

So...when exactly is the new day going to start? Though at the moment it doesn't seem like anyone's posting much to finish off this day.

I'll let the day end slowly then ^^ i'll post here how late or how much days you have before the next IC day every day :3 okay?

I didn't even know it was supposed to be nighttime after reading through all the posts. >_>

I mentioned in my Ryuu posts that it was sunsetting ^^ though… that was some time ago so… yeah… ^^;;;;;;;

Sapphire Rose

Years
Oh, seriously? I had no idea, I thought it was still bright and sunny out. Huh.

I guess I should've made it more clear then. My apologies.

On another note: Youkai Academy is one of the most viewed Threads in the Roleplay lounge :3 (from the ones still alive ofcourse)

Sapphire Rose

Years
Thank you :3 hearing that really means a lot to me.

I have to improve some things here and there though but I will make it even greater, also for the people who don't like this Roleplay so much at the moment ^^

Oh and, welcome back Lokiepie! :3

oh and...

Rune_Factory_2_Aaron_by_MeanLink.gif

Last edited:

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years
Hehe thanks Pink, just managed to get some free time :P avoiding work for my exam next week :P but yeah is it night time?? Will edit my posts then :D

Years
Honestly, the destroying of desks would be a lot more fun unless the flirting actually got results. We should break more stuff in the next IC day since so far I count

- Fountain
- Desks
- Several Tombstones
- Trees
- Gavin
- A werewolf
- A wall

Woohoo!

Back