• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hoenn RéBURST [M] [OOC + SU]

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
@ TornZero Amazing SU! accepted!

Which means only Mudkip and Phanpy are available now.

@ hereto Stingray and TornZero are also in now! Which means I need to begin writing the IC!

Last edited:

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
Well, that's not so bad...
Anyways, I'm done with the IC, I'm just gonna wait for PsychoJigglypuff's SU and then I'll submit it :)

@hereto Join, you know you want to...

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
Well, I don't see why not :)
Imma gonna post it now!

@ PsychoJigglypuff I'm afraid that your reservation has expired :(

Last edited:

PsychoJigglypuff

Crazy and Loving It!
Years
Here it is. Kinda short, but I'm a bit tired, plus I'm not really a verbose person.

Name: Rebecca "Becky" Banks

Appearance: Becky is petite girl, only 4'11" tall. She has short black hair in a boyish cut. Her eyes are dark brown and her skin is tan. She has a baby face, which along with her small stature maker her appear much younger than she actually is. She typically wears simple and practical clothing, her favorite attire being her red striped tank top and black shorts with tennis shoes.

Personality: There's nothing Becky hates more in the world than being called "cute." Especially so when coupled with words like "small" or "little." If she ever hears it out of someone, she will instantly snap, because she is not cute. She is seventeen years old, darn it. She doesn't say darn it, of course. She actually has quite a sailor mouth when she's angry. Usually, people learn pretty quick not to mess with her.

When she's happy, she's quite a pleasant person. She's always full of energy, no matter the situation. She isn't very strong physically, but she makes up for it with willpower. She's always ready and able to help out, or try something new. She can be rather blunt at times, but she means well. At least, she does if you don't cross her. Fortunately, she only holds grudges if you do something truly terrible.

History: Becky grew up in the island of Dewford Town. Being such a small place, she spent most of her time exploring the caves and playing in the ocean. Her parents divorced when she was rather young, so she had been living with her father for as far back as she can remember. Life was pretty simple, and she enjoyed her time there, but she always wanted to travel the rest of Hoenn. When she was 15, she did leave her small island home and moved to Lilycove City to live with her mother. It was a great change of pace, and she enjoyed the new sights and sounds.

However, one thing she didn't like was her mother. She was obsessed with turning Becky into a girly girl, dressing her up in frilly dresses like a doll. Saying that she hated it would be an understatement. They often got in fights that turned really nasty. Eventually the bad outweighed the good, and she had to move back to Dewford Town. She still wanted to see the world, but she didn't want to deal with that again. Besides, she didn't have a Pokemon of her own. So, when she received the letter from Professor Birch, she was thrilled. She immediately packed her bags and boarded on the first ship out of Dewford, after saying goodbye to her dad of course.

Since she spends most of her time outdoors, she doesn't know there are cat videos on the internet!

Also, the Pokemon she wants is Mudkip.

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
Years
Name: Lillian *Lily* Blackstar

Appearance: Picture of Lily --->
Spoiler:

Lily is a very gorgeous young lady if you could say so, being the spitting image of her mother at her age, but with her father's hair color. She has silver to gray hair which she keeps into two pigtails, but leaving a bit of hair on the side of her forehead and in front. Her smooth hair is only matched by her beautiful eyes that are a very deep waterish color, you could say it is a mixture of blue and gray. Her skin is at the edge between Caucasian light and pale and has no bruises or scars from her treatment.

She is usually dressed in a wheat/sandbank blouse which has a strange writing on the middle, but looks very fashionable. Over her blouse she has a black jacket that has white sleeves. Lily wears a black skirt that matches her jacket. To compensate the fact that the skirt is a little too short she wears a pair of long white stockings and a pair of black sneakers with white shoe laces. She doesn't wear any accessories as she thinks that natural beauty is the best.

Personality: Lily is not very talkative with new persons that she meets and she looks like she is a loner but this isn't true. She just needs some time to get to know somebody and when she does she will show her true self and will be open-hearted. She is very smart and quick to react but that doesn't mean she doesn't get things wrong sometimes….she's not a smartass that's for sure. This is mostly due to the fact that she is very determined in what she does and doesn't stop until what she has on her mind is done.

Her strongest quality is her compassion, her love for others and her determination. If you are one of Lily's friends or have made your way into her hearth you will be safe to bet that she will always be by your side when you need it. Lily has a kind hearth, willing to help anybody that asks for her aid and a very big sense of justice. She will put her friend's problems above her own. Lily will do everything she can to know that her friends are safe and even if she looks fragile she is very powerful and packs a punch which will make you see stars. Recently due to some events she has become more of a loner and has shut herself in.

History: Lily was born in the Sinnoh region in the lovely and peaceful Celestic town. She is the daughter of the Sinnoh Elite Four Champion Cynthia and Steven Stone former Hoenn Elite Four Champion, now retired and lives in Celestic town. She was raised just like any other child that has a loving family. Her mother wasn't always at home but she made sure to spend as much time with her daughter as she could when she had the time. Lily admires her parents and one day she wishes to take her mother's place as Sinnoh Champion. This inspired her to become a trainer so at the age of ten she received her very first pokemon from professor Rowan. She chose a female Chimchar as her starter which she named Pepper. During her journey in Sinnoh she had a lot of fun and unexpected adventures.

She managed to beat all the gyms and get all her eight badges in time for the Pokemon League, but one thing was for sure it hadn't been an easy path for her, even if her first four badges were won in her first try, the fight with Fantina went very bad on her first attempt. She learned from her failure and discovered that she was lacking confidence in herself. Along with her pokemon by her side and a Lily that knew that deep down she can overcome any obstacle if she trains hard and has her pokemon with her she challenged the Hearthome gym again and won. From then on it was a winning streak for her.

By the time she was at the Pokemon League stadium her team consisted of Pepper which was then and Infernape, a Roseila, Milotic, Froslass, Vespiqueen and a Gabite that she received from her mother as a Gible after she got her seventh badge. During the tournament she was a fierce trainer that the other participants feared due to both her good battling and knowing that she was the daughter of the Champion. By the time she got to the semifinal her opponent came up with a plan to win his battle due to a forfeit. He managed to hire somebody to fool Lily by saying that his daughter was kidnapped by somebody and he knew where they hid her but had no pokemon or help to get her back. Due to Lily's kind hearth she agreed to help the man, then she would try to get back to her match. The man took her up in the mountains and told her that his girl was in a cabin. When Lily entered the cabin the man called out his Snorunt and froze Lily up and locked her there. Lily was found a two days later by her father and was taken to the hospital immediately. She had missed her chance at winning the tournament but so did her former opponent as it was soon discovered that he was behind the evil plan and was disqualified. Lily' spent a month in the hospital as her frozen state damaged her organs and made her be more weaker and prone to getting ill. This was when she was eleven.

After that it took six years for her to recuperate and be healthy and be able to travel again. Due to the incidents she has shut herself and she only trust her pokemon and her family. The girl feels that she disappointed her mother six years ago and doesn't have the courage to try again and entering the league, even if her mother assured her that she shouldn't feel that way. Her father, Steven, managed to convince her to come to Hoenn and give a shot at trying to win the League as the region is trying to retake its title as a Pokemon League region. After a few thoughts Lily decided to go to Hoenn and have a fresh start. She left her pokemon in the care of his father and grandmother, said farewell to all of her dear ones and left for Hoenn. She thinks that this journey will rebuilt her confidence and if she succeeds she will be ready to face the League in Sinnoh. Now she is in a hotel room in Littleroot Town awaiting to get her starter pokemon.

Starter: Phanpy ( since it's the last one obviously, but I think it will suit Lily )

Other: On her way to Hoenn, while on the cruise liner that brought her to the region a nerd kept stalking her saying "There are cat videos on the Internet! "

Last edited:

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
But I thought my reservation was 48 hours? Oh well, it won't take too long to get my SU finished.

It said 24hrs directly above the reservation, he may just not have edited the rule.

Err, whoops! I didn't knew I wrote 48 instead of 24 in the first post, sorry!
But anyways, PsychoJigglypuff, you are accepted!
I also edited the first post so that is doesn't happen again.

And, romdinner, your SU is great, but there are a few parts that confuse me:

He managed to hire somebody to fool Lily that his daughter was kidnapped by somebody and he knowing where they hid her but had no pokemon or help to get her back.

Here you said that Lily has a daughter, but then you say she's eleven, so... yeah.
There's also a typo...

Then you said that she decided to go to Hoenn, and she took a ship to Johto, so... is it possible for you to edit your SU so that you can clear things up?
If you do that, you're accepted, in the meantime, you are pending...

Anyways, if romdinner is accepted, then there would be no more spots, but I've been thinking about adding 2 more spots (Spheal & Slugma) for those who also want to join (assuming there's anyone else), but, what do you guys think about this?

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
I wouldn't mind even though I'd want a Spheal for a certain other character It'd be nice to have more people.

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
Years
And, romdinner, your SU is great, but there are a few parts that confuse me:

Here you said that Lily has a daughter, but then you say she's eleven, so... yeah.
There's also a typo...

Then you said that she decided to go to Hoenn, and she took a ship to Johto, so... is it possible for you to edit your SU so that you can clear things up?
If you do that, you're accepted, in the meantime, you are pending...

Anyways, if romdinner is accepted, then there would be no more spots, but I've been thinking about adding 2 more spots (Spheal & Slugma) for those who also want to join (assuming there's anyone else), but, what do you guys think about this?

The daughter belongs to the man that requested Lily's help ( but it was just a lie so she could get Lily up to the cabin and imprison her there ). I've redone the part there so I hope it's a little less confusing.

And I've corrected the Johto thing... my bad...my mind was somewhere else X_X.

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
Years
Glad to be on board :D. I'm really anxious to get started .

PS: I'm going to go to my grandparents tomorrow until Wednesday, so if the Rp isn't up by tomorrow morning I won't be able to post until I get back. Hope it's ok.

Back