• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

team plasma blaster deck.

Fairy Tale~

Straight Outta Compton
Years
this is a new deck i made tell me what you think!
pokemon 12
red genesect x2
golett x3
golurk x2
tropius x2
turtwig x1
grotle x1
sigilyph x1

trainers x32
n x2
potion x2
cilan x3
pokemon communication x2
cheren x3
switch x2
pokemon catcher x4
skyla x2
energy search x1
professor juniper x2
hypnotoxic laser x1
g scope x1
caitlin x1
silver mirror x1
poke ball x1
colress x1
ghetsis x1
pokemon center x1
silver bangle x1

double colorless energy x1

grass energy x7
psycic energy x7

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2015
Same problems as the previous deck. Though its slightly better.

Take out turtwig and grotle. They do nothing without the fully evolved form. Though the 2nd step is kind of junk too.

Too much energy again. You dont even need psychic energy for golurk, if you are using the plasma blast one. Once again you didnt say which set the pokemon is from. Same with sigilyph. Idk which one it is. Eitherway you probably want to take it out unless you change your energy scheme.

With all of your pokemon being basic aside from golurk, you can change your energy scheme to 4 blends, 4 double colorless, and 4 prism. The only thing is its all special energy. Either way you probably want grass more than psychic. So 4 double colorless and 4 blend and 4 grass is probably fine.

G scope is pointless without Genesect Ex. it only works for genesect ex, not red genesect, or other genesect.

Cilan is pretty pointless in this deck. If you have no energy acceleration, you dont need 3 energy in hand.

You need 2 more junipers and 2 more Ns. Get rid of most of the 1 ofs. You should use bangles more than mirrors. Mirrors are only really good if you can prevent tool scrapper on them.

Work on that before. Heres a suggested deck ratio.

3-3 Golurk
3 Red Genesect
2 Tropius
1 Virizion Ex

4 Juniper
4 N
3 Skyla
2 Colress/Bianca/Cheren/Caitlin

4 double colorless energy
2 Blend
6 Grass energy

Rest are trainer cards.

Fairy Tale~

Straight Outta Compton
Years
I will make it better but im using the cards i have. But im going to the league tomorrow so ill see what i can get.

Back