• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
~RNC~
So, I can have those berries for free? If that's it, thanks a lot!
If not, it's fine.
Yes, of course those berries are free!! :)
Can you rare candy pokemon in White Version?
Yes if you give me the poke, I can level it up for you!! :)

I have alot of stuff on my Platinum, although idk how much is ligit since 90% i got from the GTS, I use a cloning code so I can duplicate anything (if cloning is ok with you) i have plently of legendary shiney, as well as a number of event pokemon but they`re all recent ones, like Pikachu colored Pichu, Arceus, Jirachi, and some Manaphy eggs, i know most of the event ones are ligit since i got them from the event itself but i may or may not have the Regigigas and if i do then idk about it
i also have a number of legendarys with high stats so they must`ve been properly trained by whoever had them before

as of now idk what i want >_< i knew a few moments ago but i forgot, i`m not online often but i have a gaiaonline account that i go on more often

i have at least one of every gen 4 and earlier legendary so feel free to make an offer (just send a PM, i know where to check those considering i`m new to this website)
Sorry, I am not interested in any of those!!

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Okay! So, can I get this too? Because I'm offering you 4 Pokemon, right?

Movie 08 Regigigas lv100 (Any kind)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Okay! So, can I get this too? Because I'm offering you 4 Pokemon, right?

Movie 08 Regigigas lv100 (Any kind)
If you are willing to do 2 seperate trades?? I need the EV'ed pokes on 1 game and the events are on another!!
Cool, can you do multiple?

Yes I can do more than 1 at a time, but no more than 5 at a time!! :)
What times are you on here please??

Hello,

Can I please have

x1 Masterball
x1 Lucky egg
x1 TM 13 Ice beam
x1 bright powder

Zeus

Sorry I missed this, meet you in there!!

Last edited:

Jolteon*

Super Boss Trainer
Years
If you are willing to do 2 seperate trades?? I need the EV'ed pokes on 1 game and the events are on another!!

Yes I can do more than 1 at a time, but no more than 5 at a time!! :)
What times are you on here please??

Sorry I missed this, meet you in there!!

On sunday im on after 12 est, and after 5 est evvery other day but not saturday.

Back