• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Akatsuki-based Pokemon Team Suggestions

Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2013
I was recently reading through an old thread and someone sparked my interest in the idea of a pokemon akatsuki team. The team will be made with pokegen and used exclusively for non-competitive battles of course it will mostly just be for fun between friends. Since it will be a hacked team all moves, abilities, hold items, etc. will be fair game for each member and I'd love to get any suggestions I can for pokemon to represent each member and for the movesets to go along with them.

So far I have the following members and movesets. Credit to user Shawn Yasumara on neoseeker's pokemon board for them.

Pain -

Mewtwo @ Life Orb
Ability: Perversity
Timid Nature (+Speed,-Attack)
EV's:252 Special Attack/252 Speed/4 HP
Psycho Boost
Draco Meteor
V-Generate
Psycho Break

Zetsu -

Carnivine @ Life Orb
Ability:Chlorophyll
Adamant Nature (+Attack,-Special Attack)
EV's:252 Attack/252 Speed/4 HP
Spore
Swords Dance
Power Whip
Close Combat

Kisame -

Sharpedo @ Life Orb
Ability:Swift Swim
Adamant Nature (+Attack,-Special Attack)
EV's:252 Attack/252 Speed/4 HP
Waterfall
Crunch
Close Combat
Icicle Drop

Konan -

Gardevoir @ Leftovers
Ability:Magic Guard
Calm Nature (+Special Defense,-Attack)
EV's:252 HP/100 Special Attack/156 Special Defense
Cosmic Power
Nasty Plot
Psycho Break
Recover/Hydro Pump

Still looking for ideas and suggestions on Itachi, Deidara, Sasori, Hidan, Kakuzu, and Tobi (Obito). Since it's a hacked team obviously I'm looking for some pretty powerful move combinations but not broken to pieces i.e. no no-guard + OHKO combos.

Yes I'm aware there will be more than 6 in the overall team but I'll likely be using them in two-man cells or just mix and match in matches.​

Back