• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

powerofpikachu

~Sudden change of Attitude~
Years
Ooh! A shiny hunters club! I thought I saw one in Serebi a while back, but I don't go there anymore... ;__;

I would be delighted if I could join. May I? I have:
A shiny Charmander
a shiny Swellow
a shiny Feebas > Now a Milotic

And I'm Hunting Seviper and Raquasa.

Nina told me she was a member here. She's hunting Zangoose, so we match. (Ya know, Seviper and Zangoose.)

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
Well, welcome! Altho, you do ened to eb accepted by a coowner, or aaron (lol) and nice shinies. i wish i could get a shiny feebas/milotic. :(
anyways, ntuhin new w/ me, so gl alL!

KS-Out!

Nina-Chan

Nuzlockexcore for life.
Years
Major off topic: ^.^ SQUEEEEE!!!!! Steph-Chan! Your back! And I can tell its not Alex, cause her typing is horrable. X.X Anyhoo...

*Huggles* When did you decide to come back? You got un-banned a couple of weeks ago, but you never logged on...

Ontopic: I GOTS MY ZANGOOOOOOOSE!!!! Over the weekend! I found it.... its soooooo purdy. Its Nature is bold... level 15. ^.^

Good luck on your Seviper hunting, Steph-Chan! And good luck with all yours, Nova! (I'm too lazy to type out all your goals...)

xDDD I do that alot, KS. I got my Zangoose, and I was like, "Oh, heavans above! REJOYCE!!!!!" And then I came upon my shiny swablu and I'm just like, "Awwwww!!!! I wanted a Shiny Seedot!(which I gave up on long ago)... Oh well, I'll catch it anyways." Sooo.... meh. >.<

Ullion

Years
Whoa, you changed fonts again XD
Well, ncie catch!! Shinygoose looks really cool :P
anyways, like i said a few minutes ago: nothin new XD

KS-Out

willypiggy

パンケーキ! Yum!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 3, 2010
I'm back!
After a very busy scheduale I am back hunting for that darn smeargle, I am also unsure if this counts or not but I traded for a shiny Blastoise on the GTS but I would prefer if it were nto added to the shiny dex/counted as a shiny as I am unsure if it is legit.

King Kobra

Shiny Giratina pwns you
Years
scyther cant learn revenge XD as for rayquaza i would say a modest nature evs in speed and sp att and learn meteoric storm for constant pwnage

I meant to say Reversal. >.< I might just get a Scyther in the store and then breed for one if I feel like it because if in the rare occasion that I'd start losing with a level 100 Shiny Scizor I'd bust out Reversal and blow the opponent out of the......way?

Anyways thanks for the tips on Rayquaza, I really don't care what Nature I get for it because it has good attacks in both Special and normal attack types.

No updates, I'll probably hunt some time today because we had an early release day at school. ^_^

Welcome powerofpikachu, hopefully you'll be accepted! A Shiny Feebas!? Wow, that's a tough pokemon to find regularly.

<I>Kobra<I>

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
charizard now sucks and so do most pokemon . u lucked out wth rayquaza and well blaziken im going to pwn with flare dive . i got a max att blaziken waiting for transfer already XD as with absol im already ahead of ya . also on my list for next gen battling

I have a max attack/max speed/max hp Beldum, my shiny Porygon with flawless SAtk, and about 40 others waiting for D/P as well. I'm going to enjoy battling you :) The best part is, I didn't breed for any of them, so I'm going to have fun passing down these traits.

Charizard gets Dragon Pulse I believe as well as Air Slash(which are both special) and Feather Rest. My Charizard won't suffer soo much, especially since it has a Timid nature(I lucked out here too)

When/if I get a shiny Chikorita, would you like to race me for a shiny Absol?

Nina-Chan

Nuzlockexcore for life.
Years
Offtopic: Lol, I needed a change in font.

Ontopic:^.^ Thank you, KS. I really hope I saved after getting that Zangoose....

powerofpikachu

~Sudden change of Attitude~
Years
I'm back!
After a very busy scheduale I am back hunting for that darn smeargle, I am also unsure if this counts or not but I traded for a shiny Blastoise on the GTS but I would prefer if it were nto added to the shiny dex/counted as a shiny as I am unsure if it is legit.
Congrats on the Blastoise, anyway! ^___^

Welcome powerofpikachu, hopefully you'll be accepted! A Shiny Feebas!? Wow, that's a tough pokemon to find regularly.
=3 Thank you! I got the Feebas from pure luck, actually. I had been hunting for AGES. Thats why I don't have many Shinys.... I spent most of my hunting time finding that feebas.

Offtopic?: NIIIINA!!! *huggles so hard eyes pop out* Your font and Av/sig match is sooo purdy! xD Don't hide it, I know your obsessed with Tidus! x333

Ontopic: CONGRATS!!! On the Zangoose, Nina-San! Now I really need to find that Seviper...

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2008
hey all! sorry i haven't been posting....i guess you could say i've been going thru a "ghosting" phase like MM, whereas im just showing up to read the posts and leaving hehe. but as for the shiny squirtle, no, i still haven't found it, and im getting very sick of looking for it....

Years
Heys peeps and peepets!

Whats new? Any new shinies yet? I don't knwo what to look for in LG now, any ideas? My Dragonair is finally level 52 (and a half), only 2 and a 1/2 levels to go before Dragonite! Horrah!

Ullion

Years
i'm pretty sure if someone had shinies they would post it ASAP. lol kidan awkward for someone to ask that XD lol

Anyways, nuthin enw here, still trainin up that chinchou of mine XD

King Kobra

Shiny Giratina pwns you
Years
Ontopic: I GOTS MY ZANGOOOOOOOSE!!!! Over the weekend! I found it.... its soooooo purdy. Its Nature is bold... level 15. ^.^

Here's one Shellder! By the way, nice catch on the Zangoose! I'm not a big fan of them, but hey, a Shiny's a Shiny! ^_^

Update:
Scyther: On hold
Rayquaza: 920

<I>Kobra<I>

Ullion

Years
uhh gl oh adn SL, peopel shouldn't eb telling others to change their font colour, just highlight it if you want to read it mroe easily. The diff font colours are there for a reason, so if you don't like it, well, too abd for you. XD

anyways, my chinchou si almost done being EV trained in speed, afetr it will be on HP and SPATK, which i should hope go much quicker since whismur and spinda are more easily found then those stupid zigzagoons XD

Years
uhh gl oh adn SL, peopel shouldn't eb telling others to change their font colour, just highlight it if you want to read it mroe easily. The diff font colours are there for a reason, so if you don't like it, well, too abd for you. XD

anyways, my chinchou si almost done being EV trained in speed, afetr it will be on HP and SPATK, which i should hope go much quicker since whismur and spinda are more easily found then those stupid zigzagoons XD

i wasnt saying anything bad i was just stating my opionion which i have due to the first amendment of freedom of speech so ya

well no new shinys yet good luck to all with there shiny hunts as well as my own

Back