• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NecrumWarrior's Hidden Potential

Years
Hi there Necrum, I just picked up my Pokemon White 2.
I'm looking at possibly trading my Genesect and my Thunderous (if I can ever catch the damn thing, I'm very tempted to throw a master ball at the bloody thing.) and my Virizion and Cobalion.

For the Genesect, I have a fairly good idea on a few breeding requests (If I don't decide to trade it for a shiny Tynamo. Stupid thing is adorable) as for the normal legendaries... Would an EV Trained Magikarp or Mr Mime be a fair trade?

Years
  • Seen Oct 30, 2016
hey man. I got some cool eggs. Would you like a hint with them or no? ;) Anyways, I just have to go catch a couple pidove on B2, trade the eggs into B2, and then we can exchange our FCs for that game. When do you get the pal pad in B2? Is it far into the game?

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Hi there Necrum, I just picked up my Pokemon White 2.
I'm looking at possibly trading my Genesect and my Thunderous (if I can ever catch the damn thing, I'm very tempted to throw a master ball at the bloody thing.) and my Virizion and Cobalion.

For the Genesect, I have a fairly good idea on a few breeding requests (If I don't decide to trade it for a shiny Tynamo. Stupid thing is adorable) as for the normal legendaries... Would an EV Trained Magikarp or Mr Mime be a fair trade?
That all sounds good. Let me know what you want! You'll be my first EV request.
hey man. I got some cool eggs. Would you like a hint with them or no? ;) Anyways, I just have to go catch a couple pidove on B2, trade the eggs into B2, and then we can exchange our FCs for that game. When do you get the pal pad in B2? Is it far into the game?
That sounds fine. No hints though, they need to remain a mystery. Just let me know which eggs when you're ready!

Sakurah

Pokemon Event Collector! <3
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
Pokemon: Larvista
Nickname: Mothra
Nature: Modest or Timid.
Ability: Swarm.
In Egg: No.

Pokemon: Gible
Nickname: Agito
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Rough Skin

Are you able to EV train too? I have some events Pokemon in my Pearl if you want. ^^

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Pokemon: Larvista
Nickname: Mothra
Nature: Modest or Timid.
Ability: Swarm.

Pokemon: Gible
Nickname: Agito
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Rough Skin

Are you able to EV train too? I have some events Pokemon in my Pearl if you want. ^^
Yes, I can EV train. There's a section in my shop about it.

I'm getting into White Version 2 now, so all requests made today will likely not be started until tomorrow, which is one of my days off from work! XD

Any small requests people have I will do tonight though. Nice choice on the Larvesta nickname btw! I'm a huge Godzilla fan, so you get bonus points +2! Too bad they have absolutely no value whatsoever!

Sakurah

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
Yes, I can EV train. There's a section in my shop about it.

I'm getting into White Version 2 now, so all requests made today will likely not be started until tomorrow, which is one of my days off from work! XD

Any small requests people have I will do tonight though. Nice choice on the Larvesta nickname btw! I'm a huge Godzilla fan, so you get bonus points +2! Too bad they have absolutely no value whatsoever!

Points in AWESOMENESS. I'm a huge Toku fan in general. xD
Do you think you can suggest one more Pokemon for me?
Oh! And do you have any spare Pokemon/eggs again? ^^

May I also request this for my friend?
He doesn't go to PokeCommunity. x_x;

Pokemon: Scythr
Nickname:
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Technician
In Egg: No

Last edited:

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Points in AWESOMENESS. I'm a huge Toku fan in general. xD
Do you think you can suggest one more Pokemon for me?
Oh! And do you have any spare Pokemon/eggs again? ^^
In order:

I grew up with Godzilla movies, and some day I'll make a Theme Team of Kaiju from the series in my Pokemon game!

I would suggest the DW Bagon with Moxie. Very useful ability. If you're looking for something that's not dragon type, there's always my personal favorite, Larvitar.

I gave you all I could scrounge from the Eggs I had. I am in the process of sorting my boxes, and will send anything extra your way rather than releasing them. It will be quite a while though...

Oh, and yeah, I can do that for your much less awesome friend who DOESN'T GO TO POKECOMMUNITY!!!

Years
That all sounds good. Let me know what you want! You'll be my first EV request.

That sounds fine. No hints though, they need to remain a mystery. Just let me know which eggs when you're ready!

How does Cobalion sound for:
Pokemon: Mr. Mime
Nickname: Mr. J / Harley
Nature: Timid.
Ability: Filter
EV's Trained: 4HP, 252 Sp. Atk, 252 Speed

Sakurah

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
In order:

I grew up with Godzilla movies, and some day I'll make a Theme Team of Kaiju from the series in my Pokemon game!

I would suggest the DW Bagon with Moxie. Very useful ability. If you're looking for something that's not dragon type, there's always my personal favorite, Larvitar.

I gave you all I could scrounge from the Eggs I had. I am in the process of sorting my boxes, and will send anything extra your way rather than releasing them. It will be quite a while though...

Oh, and yeah, I can do that for your much less awesome friend who DOESN'T GO TO POKECOMMUNITY!!!

Yessss. DO IT!
And really?! Do you have a Bagon with Moxie ability?
If you do sort all your Pokemon, don't toss them out I'll love any of your extra/rejects!

And thank you!

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
How does Cobalion sound for:
Pokemon: Mr. Mime
Nickname: Mr. J / Harley
Nature: Timid.
Ability: Filter
EV's Trained: 4HP, 252 Sp. Atk, 252 Speed
What, no best IVs? Also, there's a lot of nerdy references going around, huh?

Yessss. DO IT!
And really?! Do you have a Bagon with Moxie ability?
If you do sort all your Pokemon, don't toss them out I'll love any of your extra/rejects!

And thank you!
How did you not know I had that? Didn't you request a DW Eevee, which would imply you saw my DW section? Unless you were requesting blindly...

Last edited:

Sakurah

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
What, no best IVs? Also, there's a lot of nerdy references going around, huh?

How did you not know I had that? Didn't you request a DW Eevee, which would imply you saw my DW section? Unless you were requesting blindly...

Oops, meant a spare one!
Unless you're able to breed a spare?

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
You were asking for a suggestion for a request weren't you? All male DW pokemon are free, so go crazy. Females require an offer of other female DW pokemon.

Years
Haha yeah, but if you'll do best IV's as well then I'd have to say Speed and Sp. Atk, if you can get Sp. Def in there two that'd be amazing.

Could you explain the whole Unova Link stuff? I'd like the Mr. Mime to be on my White 2 Game, but I need to get a palpad first... And I'd have to transfer my Cobalion to my White 2. I /do/ have a second DS if I need it... But can I just do it on one system?

Sakurah

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
Oh sweet! :D Then I'll love to take him if he's free.
Do I get to pick the nature too? Then Naughty or Adamant, please!

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Oh sweet! :D Then I'll love to take him if he's free.
Do I get to pick the nature too? Then Naughty or Adamant, please!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
You are Hidden Potential's 100th post! To commemorate this milestone, I present to thee:

バンギラス (Tyranitar)
Lvl 100, Adamant
31/31/31/28/13/8
-Stone Edge
-Crunch
-Pursuit
-Aqua Tail

I am also awarding you White List status!

As for the Bagon, please fill out a proper request form.

Sakurah

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
jfiedurgjrjgrt AM I REALLY?! OMFG.
And sorry!

Pokemon: Bagon
Nickname: Ruby
Nature: Naughty or Adamant
Ability: Moxie

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
jfiedurgjrjgrt AM I REALLY?! OMFG.
And sorry!

Pokemon: Bagon
Nickname: Ruby
Nature: Naughty or Adamant
Ability: Moxie
Yes. Yes you are. Prepare to pick up your free Shiny Tyranitar!

Bwaaaaaaaah!!! (Hyper Beam!!!)

Sakurah

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
Yes. Yes you are. Prepare to pick up your free Shiny Tyranitar!

Bwaaaaaaaah!!! (Hyper Beam!!!)

Kyaaaa. .___.;
I swear, you're like the nicest person ever.

Edit: Also heading into Wi-fi now!

Sakurah

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
Sometimes...
You got pretty lucky, hitting me up when I'm organizing, and posting on my milestone.

Next Milestone: 500 Posts

Sometimes?! You mean ALL the time.
You help the people of PC with breeding, trading AND IV training and for free.
You're the nicest person. EVER.

Ty again!

Back