• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Interview at FDS for Gen0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ookiiushidesu

Lead Mapper/Eventer at Gen0
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 27, 2016
Hey everyone :D

I'm not sure if this is the place to put it, but I think it is :p I was recently interviewed by Eddie Milanes of FirstDropShow.

It went fairly well :) We're starting to get some decent publicity for this. You can read the interview here. Can find some info for the game as well :)

Soon I'll make a project thread for this.

Thanks!

Matsjo

How Does I Pokéballer
Years
It looks frikkin' amazing, holy cow. Clever premise, looks like a great story and setting. Please dó make that project thread. But please, please don't make Unique Pokémon catchable, it has never made any sense and this is your chance to leave it out. Feature some, but don't make them catchable.

Ookiiushidesu

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 27, 2016
Thanks man!!!!!

I'm glad ya like it :) We're putting a lot of effort in this hahaha. Yeah, I'll definitely make the thread :D Maybe even today if I get the time. I need to make sure to get some apps and stuff. Gotta find work :/

What do you mean by unique pokemon? Like Fakemon? If that's what you mean.... If we -do- decide to put Fakemon in, it will be handled very, very carefully. Like maybe adding in another baby or something, or like a pokemon that, in the next 35 years, will disappear. We haven't decided on anything yet, though.

If you go to the fanpage (click my sig ^_^) you can scroll down a bit and see the poll we created on the inclusion of Fakemon. There's a lot of comments with great ideas there, too.

But yeah, I'll make the thread soon. Thanks for the support! :D

Matsjo

How Does I Pokéballer
Years
No I meant Legendaries and other Pokémon of which only one exists (perhaps old Starters, Castform etc).

Looking forward to the dedicated thread.

Ookiiushidesu

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 27, 2016
Ooooooh. Okedokes.

Hahahahaha that would be very stupid of us to not handle the backstory and origin of pokemon. We definitely have plan for the starters of gen1 and the legendaries and such. Though, Mewtwo and Mew will not be in the game (continuity issues).

I'll probably get on that within the next few hours ^_^

I want to check out some other threads and make sure the one I make looks nice and decent XD

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
While I congratulate you on your interview, topics relating to your fan game should always go in your main thread, about your fan game. So what I'm saying is, you should make a thread about your game in Beginner's Showcase/Showcase, and add a link or section about the interview there. There's no need for what is essentially an update for a fan game to have its own thread. So going to close this!

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back