• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You are now Water and Fighting!

Name

Moémon Master
Years
I thought you used the last letter of the above pokemon to determine the first letter of your new pokemon's name.
For example Para-Dox used Crobat, that ends with t
So our next mon might be Trubbish.

Trubbish has become the Fighting/Ground type, according to your post.
Ends with H so we have . . .

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
The way you play is to take the last letter of the previous Pokémon's name (Mawile) and pick a new Pokémon that starts with that letter, and then give them a new typing based on how you think they should have been made. Mucus used Trubbish, so now I'll use:

Heatran! And he'll become a Fire/Rock-type because I'm certain he's practically a living volcano.

Shrew

is a Shrew
Years
Trubbish being Fighting/Ground makes perfect sense, because garbage is placed into landfills, which essentially fight with the ground. >.> :P

NoctowL becomes Psychic/Flying, because with Talonflame's precedent, there's no longer a reason for a starter bird to have to be Normal/Flying.

HearttheWolf

Likes the Rule Book
Years
Alomomola is now a Water/Fairy type. It so needs something else to it, and it seems to fit in with the new fairy types being pink and having little wing-fins.

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
Meowth is now a Dark-type because it lears A LOT of Dark-type moves via level-up. And it looks evil to me.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Galvantula is now Electric/Grass because he lives in the grass and Bug has never done him well as a type.

Shizzable

The Derpiest One Of All
Years
Altaria is now mono Flying because as much as I love Altaria, it doesn't really look like a Dragon type what with the clouds and all.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Alakazam is now Dark/Psychic because I'm certain he's the only one powerful enough to manage the conflicting disciplines.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Eelektross is now Electric/Water because eels typically live in water (though with that typing, Eelektross wouldn't have no weaknesses anymore).

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Relicanth will now be Water/Ghost as it's practically a living fossil of a fish!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Making Nosepass rock/steel! Just sees like the type that would considering what its nose can do.

Back