• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
Years
Well, i'm back for another dex update, hello again everyone, I am now updating for Ponita, Rapidash, Elekid, and Electabuz.

rsgh5 said:
...ah! good news! i sweet talked my way out of detention on friday! i've got skills!

lol, thats great!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
ya, join. you don't need to ask. just say "i'm joining, speak now or forever hold your peace" and we'll forever hold our peace and everything'll be fun.
(side comment, my shiny gengar could destroy any of your shinies)

Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2016
rsgh5 said:
ya, join. you don't need to ask. just say "i'm joining, speak now or forever hold your peace" and we'll forever hold our peace and everything'll be fun.
(side comment, my shiny gengar could destroy any of your shinies)

my new shiny GROUDON could beat the crap out of your gengar!!!!!!! :D

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
he caught it last week, that classifies as new for a shiny.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
mmm.. my gengar's actually pretty strong. it has a good movelist and it's EV trained.

Years
My split's in SpAtk and a split between HP and Speed. Boltbeam included. Psybeam for a lack of anything better (and I'm not done training). Comes in handy for slaying shiny Gengars, anyway. :)

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
ya, my avatar is modified off somebody elses on another forum. and... destiny bond! i'll just take whatever slaying crap you throw at me and throw it right back at you! woo! now that i've just finished taking the SAT, i'll be able to get focused on what's really important (finding that stupid piece of crap, shiny aerodactyl)

Back