• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Legends of Abyllia [M] (OOC)

Years
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 5, 2024
When will this roleplay start, btw?? Just wondering of an estimate
Sorry, the wait should be over soon. I've stopped being lazy and finally started to make progress on the introductory post.
Hopefully it will be finished within the next few days.

Years
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 5, 2024
Alrighty guys, it's honestly taken me just under a month, but I've finally gotten to submitting that IC
From this point forward we attack Gimmepie and/or Apotheosis until it's accepted

Years
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 5, 2024
Now that I've started college again my activity's probably going to go up again (ironically). So this is just a check up to see who's still in and what everyone's status is.
I plan on starting my first post hopefully within the coming days if anyone needs some sort of kickstart, if not I'd appreciate it if you let me know

Years
Now that I've started college again my activity's probably going to go up again (ironically). So this is just a check up to see who's still in and what everyone's status is.
I plan on starting my first post hopefully within the coming days if anyone needs some sort of kickstart, if not I'd appreciate it if you let me know

I'm still in, I'm a bit busy now but once I get used to being back in school I'll be active again. I'm just a little lost on how/where to start posting, are we all starting wherever we want or do we all start in a specific spot?

Years
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 5, 2024
I'm still in, I'm a bit busy now but once I get used to being back in school I'll be active again. I'm just a little lost on how/where to start posting, are we all starting wherever we want or do we all start in a specific spot?
You can honestly start wherever you want, but I would probably go with starting in you native hold. It really is up to you though. If you have no idea where to start your character off, perhaps it's best to begin with a character establishing post.
Have him get into a fight of some sort, perhaps with an animal or creature. Maybe show his connection with his animals in some way. Perhaps his relationship with the residents of Whitehaven.
If you want to discuss anything in more detail, I'm on pretty regularly so you can just PM me.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023
Yeah I'm in this too, I was just waiting for someone to post first because I generally dislike making first posts O.o

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years
I'm gonna go out on a limb here, and follow some friendly advice given to me.
You guys still accepting'? or have I missed out on the SU train?

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
Ok, here I go! Hope you fellas like it!
Spoiler:

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
Hooray! Looking forward to joining in! Hopefully I can keep Doran busy until he get's shoved into something, or character interaction.

Years
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 5, 2024
I know I did this before through PMs, but just as a reassurance or to see if anything has changed, can you guys who aren't in the skype chat tell me if you want to join. It makes group communication a million times easier. There are a few of you I've not heard anything from and I worry :(

Years
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 5, 2024
- Shortened drastically :D -
Millenia "Milli" Ventus is accepted!
With the cast getting bigger, I again have found the drive to expand the lore. Once I find the time I'll update you guys with what I have planned. Also consider this another check up, just to see if people are still interested/have the time to write posts. I know it's been a slow moving RP but it is moving.

Back