• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I only use like 2 threads now and when I try to use a third I get told off. I guess I'll stick to here and Bleach until I finally vanish into thin air.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

I try to venture the OT section like I did all those years ago, but it just feels like the place isn't what it used to. Can't really stand it sometimes.

Currently This thread, Bleach and TCTI are the only big ones for me. Might check out DCC and see if that place hasn't faltered too.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I've never been a major poster on here really. I did like J/E before that random switch happened. I think that was to attract more people to the section but it well, did the opposite. The only active threads seem to be the seasonal waifu threads (Another and now SAO). Meh.

PC needs more cynical people.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

This and occasionally TCTI are the only threads I post in anymore when I do decide to not lurk and post. I've come close to replying other places, but then I generally feel like "What's the point? Just probably gonna get ignored anyway." and just don't. Experience has made me feel that way. Then there's here, where when there's Anime talk going, I rarely have anything to contribute, and I dislike making pointless posts just for number's sake usually. Also dislike trying to change the topic because A- it never seems to work, and B- it kinda makes me (or used to) feel like a jerk a bit for ignoring what else is being said. That one has kinda fizzled out in recent times though :U

I've only heard about that one, Lappy. Came out a week before Avengers here iirc. Didn't stay in long at all. Read it was bad, too, so it just died off fast. :x

WillPowerPedro

https://soundcloud.com/cammdavidson
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2022

Speaking of Lap, why is she always changing her theme? It looks awesome, but has been like 20 times in 2 months, I don't think it healthy. lol

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I suck it up and post in other threads because what kind of Moderator would I be if I didn't pft.

Also Lapras doesn't change his theme too often. There were times when I use to change my theme more often that and don't get me started on my avatar. I'm scared to see what number avatar this is.

Years

I've never been a major poster on here really. I did like J/E before that random switch happened. I think that was to attract more people to the section but it well, did the opposite. The only active threads seem to be the seasonal waifu threads (Another and now SAO). Meh.

PC needs more cynical people.

Well, I can understand the cynicism but sometimes being overly cynical gets irksome. I dunno, I usually try to judge things after seeing them not before.

Still I do apologize if things got hectic in that thread...just try to appear less cynical I guess.

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

There's also the laziness factor. Forgot to mention that one, too. :U

I haven't been to the J/E section since I made all my claims in the claim thread :x

And agreed. Especially real books and movies.

Also: Clair and those freaking dragons need to stop being so trollish ;3;

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Ahhh. Laziness. There are times when I said I would go out and post more in order places but then I end up doing something or not at all because of laziness/being distracted.

I don't remember the last time I went to the J/E area of the forum myself.

Awww. Clair still being a jerk?

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

inb4Netto

Yes she is. Very very very much so. I'm training Crobat to be a goddess though atm, so she shall soon fall before my might >3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back