• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Pokemon Odyssey: A New Beginning (T) [OOC +SU)

What would you like more of in this Roleplay?

• Fighting. More fighting!

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Character interaction. Get to know each other more.

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Deeper storyline: more drama, more comedy, more romance.

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • Side stories. A few adventures away from the main plot.

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • More flexible plot. Plot decided in part by the RPers.

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • The Roleplay is fine as is.

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
@Nakazimu: Yeah, I'm keeping him for later since Frost is busy with her secret mission. I won't mutilate him quite yet, I guess. But you have to understand that if you want Sainan's father to be a prisoner, he will definitely have some sort of injury. Not a mutilation, just an injury.

It's up to you, it's all the same to me.

Well, I mean as long as you don't chop off any limbs or anything (as Frost seems to love doing that . . .) but a few scars here and there are perfectly fine, lol. I just don't want a three-legged Zebstrika running around xD

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Well, this is my last day here before I head off to the folks for the holidays. I will still RP, but probably not as often. I will let you know if I'll be gone for an extended amount of time, so that Wymsical will take over, including bunnying my character. For now, though, I'll be around.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years

Well, I mean as long as you don't chop off any limbs or anything (as Frost seems to love doing that . . .) but a few scars here and there are perfectly fine, lol. I just don't want a three-legged Zebstrika running around xD

A three legged Zebstrika running around sounds really funny to me. :) Sorry sainan, I just couldn't find it serious.

Wymsical

V.S. The Wymsical Champion
Years
@Nakizamu: Yeah, no worries. No limbs. For now. :P We'll discuss more via VM.

@Miltankrancher: Pfft. Three legged Zebstrika. Gotta agree with ya there, bruh. Lucky Zebstrika foot.

@Vegeta: A'right, you have fun with your parents, ya hear? lol. I'll take over as best I can, I guess.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
@Wym don't worry, I'll still be around for now. Just giving you a heads up that you might have to take over for a while sometime in the near future. I'll let you know when.

@Nakuzami and @Greiger Just a heads up, you should probably look for a key to the cells rather than trying to break open the cells themselves, as that would be much harder to do. You can make the key location wherever you wish, perhaps on an Ancient somewhere inside.

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
Years
Whew! School is over for 2011!!!

Anyways, now to get RPing. Just some info, I will NOT be here from the 25ish to the 1stish... Going on vacation in Wisconsin. Which is awesome and all, except that Wisconsin is about 15 min. biking from my house, so its not really any major change in scenery or anything...

But while I am here, I plan to do plenty of RPing!

@ Miltankrancher - Lol, a 3 legged zebstrika would be hilarious! Speaking of which, maybe I might actually get around to beating Black this break....I dunno. I'm on victory road, and I'm just kinda putting it off. Hmm....maybe.

EDIT: Alright, posted, your move Gold Tribe!

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
In case you didn't see it in the IC: In terms of strength, A Silver Tribe [Sentinel] member is a bit stronger than Gold Tribe members. Greiger and Nakuzami should try to hurry up to avoid prolonged fights with them as well.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
@Supervegeta Don't worry were getting our posts up today and
@Captured Gold Tribe Members we'll get you out with our next posts.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
And now that you FINALLY freed Kivir (and stopped beating around the bush) I can't post because I'm going on holiday vacation. I might (but very unlikely) be able to post during it, but its doubtful. I planned to post last night but ended up spending all night shopping for last minute gifts and wrapping them.

I'll write a "catch up post" when I get back, but if you need to you can bunny Kivir to keep him with the group. While I originally planned for him to help fight I'll just say he is too wounded to help, but if someone wants to bunny him to use Spore to put some ancients, or Silver Tribe to sleep you have my permission.

I should be back on the 2nd and hopefully can post (if I still have internet since Roomie is moving out and he is cancelling the internet and then I need to reset it up).

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Phew, finally a post. Replicus gets to stretch his legs >:D

Anyways, I'm gonna be leaving for a holiday vacation around the 2nd and will probably come back around 6th. It's still quite far away, but just... an early warning xD

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Wew! Hey guys. Set up here in my new temporary residence with the folks now. I realize a lot of you guys will be going on trips and will be with family for vacation or for holidays, as will I, so we may slow down the RP a bit until everyone returns. I myself will be away from the computer for holidays from the 31st to about the 7th or 8th, so I will probably have Wymsical continue the story from there, and bunny Zane.

I will also (with your permission I take I have) bunny your characters, or have Wym bunny them, as well. Have a happy holidays guys!

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
I'm not going anywhere for vacation this year so I'll be good to go whenever.

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
Years
I regret to inform all of you that I will not be with any WiFi at all from the 26th to the 2-3ish (I think?). I'm not completely sure about the dates, but thats when I should be gone.

In other news, it is the night before the night before christmas, and I hope all of you are staying safe and happy.

Root beer floats are really good! :D

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
I'm probably not gonna post again until Monday, guys, because of Christmas. Happy Holidays.

Wymsical

V.S. The Wymsical Champion
Years
@Everyone: Yeah, happy holidays guys. Supervegeta will give me a PM for when I can start bunnying y'all. Good thing some of you don't go on vacations I'm looking at the thirteen year old with no life here (<joking) so I don't have to bunny the whole RP. lol

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
Don't worry wymsical. I'm still here. Though I may be inactive during the period from dec 12 to jan 12. I need to catch up with my studies. two long exams coming.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Sorry if I threw off some of you with my latest post. I just didn't want the group at the prison to get too separated. Good job with posting so far, everyone.

Also, if you have any questions, feel free to ask me. I'll be here until the 30th-31st, then I'll be gone for a week and a half, or so (no internet connection).

Back