• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

What do you mean I keep changing sides? I was counting down for a while now.

Edit: Oh, look, another girl. If only I was still counting up I wouldn't be ALONE AS **** 24/7.

Years
You could always... switch sides, you know. /winkwinknudgenudge
Or not, whichever you want. I'll continue my quest to hunt down female members of the forum in the meanwhile.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

Nah, too late for that. It was at 320 when i started and it got as high as 520. I started counting down for... reasons. I won't explain. <3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

That and I wouldn't suggest switching sides again until this round end anyways.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I feel a little sick. Think I'm going to lay down and play Pokemon or something.

Years
@ Ice Car - Lol, I like how you put in subtitles when you rage.
@ BinaryPeaches - Aw, that's unfortunate. You should just close your eyes and take a nap.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
@ Ice Car - Lol, I like how you put in subtitles when you rage.
@ BinaryPeaches - Aw, that's unfortunate. You should just close your eyes and take a nap.

I got up about an hour ago, so I'm not sure if that's a bright idea. xD

Ice Car

Banned
Years

I still feel the urge to create a new account... So my join date isn't back in 2010.

In fact, I think I'll do this right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back