• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Shiny Gold!

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
I think this has already been said, but yes, the E4 will be harder when you fight them again, as you need to beat them again, according to Zel, to get to Mt. Silver.

Craver

I'm From WAH!
Years
Well, nothing bad the "waterfall game"... my idea was "jumping on spoink"
This game consist into jump on SPOINK, evading obstacles a more fooleshness.
Well, good luck.

PD: The translation is stopped, because the School forribid this D:

Years
  • Seen Dec 24, 2011
Firstly, sorry about my English, I'm from Brazil.
Well, i've discovered this web site and I'm very impressed with all these roms..
But Shiny Gold fascineted me. Tiles, Pallets, Scrips, Sprites.. I've almost got crazy. But I have a little doubt. Does Haunter, Kadabra, Machoke evolves in some level or it's impossible to get then evolved ?
I'm waiting for answer.
Good Luck with the Rom and don't give up of that, Zel

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
Depends. X is harder, with more powerful trainers, whilst B5 is normal leveled and easier. Which do you want, a challenge, or finish it fast?

Ripper

The Dark Knight
Years
Hey Zel, I know you've said that you'll make it so you can catch every Pokemon (386), does that include the other Johto starters? I don't suppose you'll tell us how we'll get those :D

Sebastien Loeb

Motorsport Trainer
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Mar 6, 2010
A thing is certain I have tried to play ShinyGold5 it is the senzaziones that are another thing from Gold, at to level of music (the music of the battles cpu of jhoto is a something of irripetibile, in SG5 is the kanto music battle is disgusting).

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
Years
Hey Zel, I was wondering, maybe in the animation of the Train going from Goldenrod City to Saffron City, maybe you could change the train tracks to look more like the ones outside, because it would make it look better, just have to insert into the tileset. It would make it look better too. :P

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Hey Zel, I was wondering, maybe in the animation of the Train going from Goldenrod City to Saffron City, maybe you could change the train tracks to look more like the ones outside, because it would make it look better, just have to insert into the tileset. It would make it look better too. :P

That made me think of an new idea.

Why don't you just replace the Fast Ship Script in FR to make the train?

Since it's a Magnet Train (Of course it's fast.) replacing the fast ship makes more sense

to the train.

And yeah, the railroads are not relastic enough, so, you might as well change it.

Years
  • Seen Dec 24, 2011
I've Starded to play Shiny Gold X Version B5, but something is intrigating me... Is it normal my 1st pokémon choosen Cyndaquil ( now is a Quilava) doesn't obey my attack orders..?

Back