• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2008] Pokémon: rijonAdventures

~Zel!x

Cope Tiles. Coming soon
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 16, 2014
oh firered hack... well the all firered hack the authors don't change the tile... please i compred if a much work... well its you hack im not interfiered. and my opinion. change the tiles.. ! XD

My inglish sucks.. xD

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Cool.

This Hack is finally back.

And I saw the screenshots, too.

I finally see proof of OW spriting in the Hack.

It will be even better if the Hero/Heroine's OW's are added too.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
oh firered hack... well the all firered hack the authors don't change the tile... please i compred if a much work... well its you hack im not interfiered. and my opinion. change the tiles.. ! XD

My inglish sucks.. xD
Well, the FireRed hackers don't change the tiles (or usually only SOME tiles) because the simplicity of them is better than custom tiles, in most cases. The feel of FireRed makes the gameplay a lot better in my opinion.

Melash

Back for now.
Years
Yeah, this hack does look pretty good. I know Coolboyman isn't the one working on it, but still, this looks very good!

8th Wonder™

റിപ്പബ്ല? ??ക്ക്
Years
So far I am just oving this hack. You've put so much blood-pumpong and sweat-excreting into this hack. Maybe I'll download the beta. (Castro Valley is well mapped)

Years
  • Seen Sep 24, 2014
Goldenrod city :) ?

Anyway it looks awesome i love the tiles that you're using in "Goldenrod city"
Keep up the good work :)

Years
  • Seen Jan 3, 2010
Really nice... "The Festive City of Opulent Charm", is it right? From what I see in this screenie, looks great. Keep it up!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Very nice revamped Goldenrod City Haruki! ^^
I look forward to playing the beta. :3

Blitzballer

Sarcasm: now GMO-free.
Years
I'm especially in love with the Mart. The sale sign stands out to me and the detail on everything is amazing!

Is the collective response that the city's Goldenrod City? I can see that; it's probably right.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Goldenrod City looks especially appealing. I'm glad you didn't use the overused Johto tiles that are used in most Johto remakes (mainly FangKing Omega's tileset). This game is looking a lot better now, and I'm glad that you decided to re-open the thread.

I especially like the part of this hack that you're keeping everything the same; palettes, most sprites, a lot of tiles, basically the same style of everything, etc., with a few modifications here and there. Good luck, Haruki.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2015
how far does this beta go i just got the 4th badge and it seems like i cant do anything eles

Years
how can i evolve my kadabra into alakazam?
If you happen to have a flashcart, then you can copy it to that and trade with an original game or you should be able to trade using a link-enabled emulator, such as NO$GBA or VBA-Link. That requires moving save files, so be careful.

Steel 76, the original post states that:
2008 beta release notes
The game goes up to Jaeru City

Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2015
If you happen to have a flashcart, then you can copy it to that and trade with an original game or you should be able to trade using a link-enabled emulator, such as NO$GBA or VBA-Link. That requires moving save files, so be careful.

Steel 76, the original post states that:

ok thanks man i didnt see that =P

torferno lvl-X

learning asm
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2012
It's cool that Bugsy will be included yaaaay!
But, you know in Brown all those random blocks blocking you, is there a story behind them?
also Great job, keep up the good work.

Years
hey hows it going ?
here is an idea to make the hack look great:
insert a few emerald tiles, everyone will agree that it looks cool and more interesting.

well good luck !!

Back