• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Expert Emerald~ FINAL BETA RELEASED (Project Complete)

Overall Hack Rating!

• ★★★★★

Votes: 756 69.3%
  • ★★★★

Votes: 230 21.1%
  • ★★★

Votes: 60 5.5%
  • ★★

Votes: 10 0.9%
  • Votes: 35 3.2%

• Total voters
Years
  • Seen May 9, 2014
Is there anyway to get this onto my phone? I can download directly onto it, but it needs to be a .gba file. Can anybody help?:)

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
Years
Is there anyway to get this onto my phone? I can download directly onto it, but it needs to be a .gba file. Can anybody help?:)

What kind of phone to you have? If you have an Android and you're using Gameboid you need to:
1) Download "Lunar IPS"
2) Download the link in the first post of this thread
3) Get a Pokemon Emerald Rom (Google it, I can't post rom links on forums, because it is illegal)
4) "Patch" the ips file that you downloaded from this thread to the Emerald Rom
5) Download a gba.bios file
6) Plug your phone into your Computer and on the phone when it asks Use as Disk drive or Charge Only hit "Disk Drive"
7) Your computer will ask you how you want to use the phone, hit the option that lets you view the phone folders
8) Make another folder there and call it "Roms"
9) Move your gba.bios files and roms into the Roms folder
10) Now either unplug your phone, or use as "Charge Only"
11) Play and enjoy

Hope I helped! :)

Years
  • Seen May 9, 2014
What kind of phone to you have? If you have an Android and you're using Gameboid you need to:
1) Download "Lunar IPS"
2) Download the link in the first post of this thread
3) Get a Pokemon Emerald Rom (Google it, I can't post rom links on forums, because it is illegal)
4) "Patch" the ips file that you downloaded from this thread to the Emerald Rom
5) Download a gba.bios file
6) Plug your phone into your Computer and on the phone when it asks Use as Disk drive or Charge Only hit "Disk Drive"
7) Your computer will ask you how you want to use the phone, hit the option that lets you view the phone folders
8) Make another folder there and call it "Roms"
9) Move your gba.bios files and roms into the Roms folder
10) Now either unplug your phone, or use as "Charge Only"
11) Play and enjoy

Hope I helped! :)

I'm on an iPhone 4, so it might be a bit harder for me to access.

blue

gucci
Years
ROM's aren't allowed to be shared on the forums, so unless you can patch it on a Computer and then transfer the pathced ROM over, you'll have to find some other way to play unfortunately.

Years
  • Seen May 9, 2014
ROM's aren't allowed to be shared on the forums, so unless you can patch it on a Computer and then transfer the pathced ROM over, you'll have to find some other way to play unfortunately.

Alright. Thanks anyways :)

Years
I have a question.
Can you post this just in a gba file, coz im trying to play it on my samsung galaxy gio, and its not working.

Oh sorry, didnt see the post above.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 9, 2014
I was able to get it after going through a bunch of steps. Currently in Slateport with Grovyle, Pidgeotto, Cubone, and Meowth.

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2012
hi, can anybody help...
I've used Lunar to patch the file & it said it worked
but when i load the emerald rom that i patched the file to, its just the same
is there a way i can just download it already patched?
really want to playyyyy!!!!!

Thank you

Years
hi, can anybody help...
I've used Lunar to patch the file & it said it worked
but when i load the emerald rom that i patched the file to, its just the same
is there a way i can just download it already patched?
really want to playyyyy!!!!!

Thank you
If its patched you should be playing it. If you meant it's same than its not. try to play for a while. You will get confirmation when you go to Route and battling some trainers. Also you should rename the patched file

Years
  • Seen Sep 26, 2013
First of all, great hack. I've been enjoying it for a while now. I just have a couple of questions.
1: Regarding the new beta (7.6) was the problem with Blaziken's cry fixed?
2: Why was Swellow beefed up to mythic proportions?

Years
First of all, great hack. I've been enjoying it for a while now. I just have a couple of questions.
I am not expert in seeing cries but one thing I do know about Swellow
That is Suicune had already maxed its stats as now it evolves at Level 28. It can also now be able to learn moves like Flamethrower, thunder etc. What else do you want from it:classic:

Chronosplit

I play for keeps!
Years
  • Seen May 3, 2022

Sound problems are still there. It's because the base ROM he used had those problems in the first place. Enjoy your static Seedot.

I am not expert in seeing cries but one thing I do know about Swellow
That is Suicune had already maxed its stats as now it evolves at Level 28. It can also now be able to learn moves like Flamethrower, thunder etc. What else do you want from it:classic:
I think he meant that he wasn't a fan of the idea...

Back