• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Bount arc was OK actually, but WAY too dragged out (and they ruined Ishida's character >:O). Amagai arc is the reason I stopped watching Bleach, so.......

From what I've seen of the Zampakûto arc(s) it's absolutely awesome :D:D:D:D:D
I plan on maybe watching that as an anime itself, seeing as I've read most of the manga, so I won't have plot problems :3

And Zameric, you're free to call me Pokestick, Pokestick, good times, Goodie, Pgt., PokeyGT, Pgoti, Pokey, Pokee, Poke, GT.. or if you prefer real names you can call me Philip :3

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
I can't believe you didn't like the Amagai arc!

Spoiler:

So... I don't suppose anyone's gonna be going to the NYAF/NYCC this October? XD Well I'm cosplaying as Momo-chan again so if anyone is... XD

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
I've heard thats there going to be one small arc and then one last big one after Aizen.

I've also heard that. I forget where I did, originally, but I think that's how it'll be. I'm sad that the rest of Bleach is pretty much planned out already, because it shows that its end is already coming up in a couple years...

I sure will miss it when that time comes, but I guess we still have a bit of time before that. ^_^
Where did you see that? o.0
Here. Someone else mentioned it here in the club, though I can't remember and I'm too lazy to find out XD.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

So... I don't suppose anyone's gonna be going to the NYAF/NYCC this October? XD Well I'm cosplaying as Momo-chan again so if anyone is... XD
I can't. I'm assuming it's all the way in America?

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Yeah... It's in New York City, which is in the USA. XD
If any of your online friends are going as a Bleach character though, just let me know. XD

Tomorrow I have summer art classes again. I'm gonna bring one of the volumes of Bleach I bought yesterday to read at lunch hour. XD

...Oh geez. It's 11PM here now... I should probably go to sleep soon. XD

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
The Amagai arc sucked IMO. The first few episodes were a bit entertaining but after like the first 5 episodes I stopped xD. I don't know why I didn't like it I just didn't. I haven't watched the anime in at least 2 years or so, so I'm not familiar with the Zanpakuto arc. A friend of mine was going on about how I should watch it cuz it was interesting but then told me how it was getting boring xD. I just wikied the spirit forms to see what they all looked like instead.

Oh and welcome Pokestick, I'm a bit late arnt I. I don't think this has been asked here yet but I'm curious
Which/Whose bankai do you think is the most lame/uncool. I have to say Komura's bankai. Its just so lame and there nothing really cool or awesome about it :<.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Yeah... It's in New York City, which is in the USA. XD
If any of your online friends are going as a Bleach character though, just let me know. XD
If someone does, you'll be the first to know XP.

...Oh geez. It's 11PM here now... I should probably go to sleep soon. XD
SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK!

Which/Whose bankai do you think is the most lame/uncool
This is kind of a hard one...
Spoiler:

It's the only one I can think of at the moment.

DeicideBlue

the Sadist Maniac
Years
we're goin down the highway!
Cruisin with Keiri and Zam every way you say!
Yah were cruisin down the hiiiighway!

Ehem, anyway, what's up people, im joining and stuffz. Yo Zam, Hi Ant, i'll drop in my zanpaktou later once im bothere'd to fish it out from the OTHER bleach club.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 28, 2019

Ehem, anyway, what's up people, im joining and stuffz. Yo Zam, Hi Ant, i'll drop in my zanpaktou later once im bothere'd to fish it out from the OTHER bleach club.
Even though I'm not the owner, you're missing something. :3

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017

Welcome to the Bleach Club, Blue. Regardless, I'll stick with the formalities... I am the Captain of 12th Squad, I like Pokemon (...). Though you may also call me ILP/Ilpy/Aaroniero/Anternero/Ant (as you just did)/any other nickname.

I'll find it for you, if you want.

Second line.

DeicideBlue

the Sadist Maniac
Years

Welcome to the Bleach Club, Blue. Regardless, I'll stick with the formalities... I am the Captain of 12th Squad, I like Pokemon (...). Though you may also call me ILP/Ilpy/Aaroniero/Anternero/Ant (as you just did)/any other nickname.

I'll find it for you, if you want.

Second line.
perhaps she's reffering to my zanpaktou, which i guess i'll post now. And cmon Ant, don't be so formal, i already know you :p.

Here's my zanpaktou, fear the darkness my friends~ Kiero soshite arawero..Kagebu.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Edit: just saw charizard*Star*'s post, lol. Thanks for welcoming me. ^_^. *begins to steal ant's inventions from squad 12*

Last edited:

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
The lamest Bankai is all of the ones we know have been unlocked but haven't been shown. Since they haven't been shown, to us, they are much lamer than anything that has been shown. Just because we haven't witnessed the awesomeness, it makes it not as awesome. XD

(Did that make sense? Sorry if not. XD)

Oh and in volume 24 of Bleach, the third character poll was in it... And something funny was near the end. You know how there are a whole bunch of random minor characters and "other things" listed with one vote? Well one of them is "The god that made Keigo stupid". I lol'd. XD THAT GOD SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN MORE VOTES THAT JUST ONE!!! XD XD XD

oh btw bleach volumes in english are $8 for volumes 1-28. Starting at 29 they raised the price to $10. btw for anyone who doesn't figure it out by themselves, this is USA dollars. XD

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
The lamest Bankai is all of the ones we know have been unlocked but haven't been shown. Since they haven't been shown, to us, they are much lamer than anything that has been shown. Just because we haven't witnessed the awesomeness, it makes it not as awesome. XD

(Did that make sense? Sorry if not. XD)
Mhm, yup. That's actually sort of related to Quantum Physics, where the idea is that, I think, particles only exist/behave in a certain way because we observe them. I'm probably quite far off, but I KNOW that because of our observation, something happens (or people THOUGHT something happens, and there was actually a misunderstanding/rewording of the original phrase).
Basically, the ones we haven't seen aren't as awesome because by not showing us, they've lost awesome points.
Oh and in volume 24 of Bleach, the third character poll was in it... And something funny was near the end. You know how there are a whole bunch of random minor characters and "other things" listed with one vote? Well one of them is "The god that made Keigo stupid". I lol'd. XD THAT GOD SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN MORE VOTES THAT JUST ONE!!! XD XD XD
XD What?

oh btw bleach volumes in english are $8 for volumes 1-28. Starting at 29 they raised the price to $10. btw for anyone who doesn't figure it out by themselves, this is USA dollars. XD
I think I saw some Bleach volumes somewhere nearby(-ish), but they were quite expensive (and I'm one of those people who are like "either get all of them or get none!".)
How strong do think Zaraki would be if he had a bankai? XD
More powerful than Aizen
Spoiler:

DeicideBlue

the Sadist Maniac
Years
Mhm, yup. That's actually sort of related to Quantum Physics, where the idea is that, I think, particles only exist/behave in a certain way because we observe them. I'm probably quite far off, but I KNOW that because of our observation, something happens (or people THOUGHT something happens, and there was actually a misunderstanding/rewording of the original phrase).
Basically, the ones we haven't seen aren't as awesome because by not showing us, they've lost awesome points.

XD What?

I think I saw some Bleach volumes somewhere nearby(-ish), but they were quite expensive (and I'm one of those people who are like "either get all of them or get none!".)

More powerful than Aizen
Spoiler:
Kenny would be more powerful then 1 divided by zero...

Btw, quick topic for yall, theme song for your zanpaktous?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Kenny would be more powerful then 1 divided by zero...
Hey, shouldn't I really be the only one allowed to say that? XP

Btw, quick topic for yall, theme song for your zanpaktous?
Bah, my speakers are broken, so I can't properly pick a song. I'll just pick something epic, like... this. I'll have to trust that it is actually the right song.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back