• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
Years
Well, from what I understood, that piece of philosophical writing deals with all the sort of qualities a candidate should possess in order to be considered a real/ideal candidate.

But yeah, there's no such thing as an ideal person with all the ideal qualities in this world, in my opinion; which implies that finding a person who possesses each and every single one of those qualities is pretty darn nigh impossible.

Seems like you get the point. That's why it's so hard to find the ideal candidate.
Romeo, you do know that every time you post you have to post a number, right?
Yes, yes i do realize that.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
I started up minecraft the other day to see what the fuss was all about. Sadly, the game wasn't for me. I didn't enjoy the experience.

Been playing Spec Ops: The Line, Borderlands, Bulletstorm and Alan Wake: American Nightmare lately. Those..I enjoy.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I've been playing Kingdom Hearts II, Kingdom Hearts: 357/2 Days, Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories and hopefully starting today I'll be able to start playing Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded. I'll also apparently be getting Kingdom Hearts (the first one) from a very generous loving friend soon as well.

OH and after I beat Re: Coded my cousin will be letting me borrow Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep! :'D

ALL THE KINGDOM HEARTS

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
Years

Okay, fine, I'll change the subject then.
I finished my first commission yesterday :D
Wow amazing :D.

@Peaches You gotta play dream drop distance the story line tells so much and its so deep. Axel gets a keyblade. That's all im gonna say.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
The background music in Academia 500 is reaaallly beautiful. Sadly the level itself is annoying as hell. [/FFXIII-2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back