• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LeafGreen hack: Pokemon: Advanced Adventure

i make updates

Advanced Adventures Supporter
Years
  • Seen May 2, 2018
dbz make sure to send a pm when you slap the new update up or send it to me first so i can check it over for tile errors a clean release is better than having to release 2 within a few days of each other

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
The new version should be completed within the next 2 days, expect very big updates guys!

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
Have you guys figured out who the new sixth gym leader is cause the gym leader was misty and since you made the heroine misty...whos the new gym leader

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
its gonna be replaced dont worry :)
And guys v6 will be released very shortly, earlier than expected, seeing as the released version has a major bug that prevents you to progress past the 6th gym, but bare in mind that all the updates will not have been implemented u can expect a version 7 within a few days. Hang tight.

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
its gonna be replaced dont worry :)
And guys v6 will be released very shortly, earlier than expected, seeing as the released version has a major bug that prevents you to progress past the 6th gym, but bare in mind that all the updates will not have been implemented u can expect a version 7 within a few days. Hang tight.

Why not hold out on releasing 6 and just release what is supposed to be 7 as 6. Saves on the amount of releases.

i make updates

Years
  • Seen May 2, 2018
i dont know i guess it is just a fix to that one bug i dont know but thats what i think

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
Yeah its to fix one huge bug that prevents players passing 6th gym

*edit Version 6 has been released!

Last edited:

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
Hey guys new version has been released, version 7 will be out in a few days with major updates. If there are any bugs or suggestions, please do suggest.

And how long do I need before this hack is eligible for showcase :S? Theres so much done and so many improvements have been made. THere is no doubt in my mind that this hack is progressing at a phenominal speed. Anyways if anyone knows please let me know

Here is a spoiler of the newly released beta: New village of dragons:
new.jpg

Last edited:

i make updates

Years
  • Seen May 2, 2018
this is actually a three part post

part 1 for all playing on the hacks version six this may be an issue and may not
in a-map research lab's outdoors maps and route 17 have massive mapping issue's not sure if its just in a-map or in-game to
so when you play it please be aware of this issue and i have reported it to dbzmay already so he dose know

part two
i sent dbz a pm with a new 100% tile error free copy of version 6 i went through and painstakingly scanned each and every map 1 by 1 in every bank. if anyone finds a new tile error after 7's release please dont worry it will have been a new error and will be fixed in version 8 as will all of version 6's be fixed in version 7

part three
please dont post about the above two issues i have completely informed dbz about the maps and my new ips hopefully the next release will be bigger than we hoped for if you do find a glitch you should report it right away with its location what the glich dose or stops you from doing as well as a screen shot if possible

thank you for your concern and i will be talking with dbz shortly and hope to have these issues resolved

Last edited:

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
Hey guys new version has been released, version 7 will be out in a few days with major updates. If there are any bugs or suggestions, please do suggest.

And how long do I need before this hack is eligible for showcase :S? Theres so much done and so many improvements have been made. THere is no doubt in my mind that this hack is progressing at a phenominal speed. Anyways if anyone knows please let me know

Here is a spoiler of the newly released beta: New village of dragons:
new.jpg
I know they're public tiles and all but you've ripped them straight out of the Pokémon Genesis ROM. I mean you're free to use them and everything but you'd think you'd put the effort in to insert your own tiles rather than ripping them from someone else's ROM hack.

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
Yeah I was just very intrigued by them, and my tile inserting abilities are limited, so far now it will suffice. Remember this is a work in progress so things will continue to improve :) Thank you for you criticism

And to imakeupdates, thank you for your work, it will be implemented and I will contact you asap :)

i make updates

Years
  • Seen May 2, 2018
for all of you stuck on route 17 an update is coming tommarrow mourning
version 6.5 will contain a fixed route 17

murkage

Fairy Key Chain Sweeper
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2021
Good job for finishing this most hacks dont get finished.
ima give this a 3.5 out of 5
why?
mediocre tiles (you have to use custom tiles that pop because standard tiles just dont cut it unless your in beta)
why are you putting grass in towns?
The Ash sprite is different but his animation are childish. Im not saying i could do better but if your going to do that you have to do it right.
grammatical errors
looks like a weak attempt at a remake of the OG series
i like the remastered gyms
Kudos on keeping the story like it really is. (with the pikachu)
story is kinda weak
i give you points for using leafgreen, not that it matters its just nice to see that you were aiming for individuality

please know that these are just my comments, this might be greater then i think and you will win some awards. just giving you some detailed criticism

Years
What is with people these days? Just because a ROM Hack uses default unchanged tiles doesn't mean they are bad. In fact rijonAdventures and Azure Horizons have default tiles and they became Hack of the Year. Hey even Pokemon Identity has became Hack of the Month. When I make ROM Hacks they will use the default tileset and wont be changed. EVER. I don't know how anyways and I don't want to know how. Sheesh.

Anyways when version 7 is released dbzmay I will play it. I noticed the trainer names are still capitalized, you should use A-Trainer if you want to decapitalize them unless it's supposed to be like that.

Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
i'm looking forward into this hack.. cause most of the hacks are unfinish and this is just near to its perfection..good luck guys..^^

OT: Anyone can suggest another rom hack that was final/finished/and complete?..

dbzmay

Advanced Adventure
Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2019
sorry for the slow updates guys, im having some tile inserting issues, and cant seem to get it workin well. Release will have to wait a day or two, but tomrrow i will release a small update that will fix the mapping issues with route 17, so that you can progress past it.

Once again sorry, hopefully this error will be fixed shortly, and version 7 will be posted with some big updates:

Including, new sprites, new tiles, new events, new scripts, new OW's, and more areas remapped.

So hold tight guys, trust me im workin hard on it :)

edit: Version 6.5 has been released, to fix all the major mapping issues in version 6, version 7 will be out in a few days with some major updates!! Enjoy guys :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 3, 2022
Found a bug in 6.5. I beat the 2nd gym but it could have happened before that, but it said i had something in box 2, which I knew I didn't. I went to go check and its a bad egg.

Back