• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I like the times of year in which it's not too cold, but it's not too hot.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Autumn can be quite pleasant as well, and here in Florida we have days during winter in which it's not too cold, but it's not hot either.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
This year has been so weird:
Winter - Cold as !@#$%
Spring - Drought, really nice weather, might as well been summer
Summer - Rain rain rain rain rain
Autumn - Drought, but too cold to enjoy it

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

63 Degrees Fahrenheit and cloudy. So yes, much better compared to your peoples' weather. :P

Arma

The Hyena
Years
7 Degrees Celsius, raining, Wind force 7...
Meh, I should stop complaining, this is the perfect weather for some delicious traditional Dutch pea soup =D
99. There goes my chance for getting 100

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Living in Florida has thinned out my blood tremendously. I can't handle cold weather as much as I used to.

Years
2. For someone dropping in from LA, you'll want, skimask/hat, scarf, gloves, winter coat (thin and very warm winter coats do exist now but they're kinda pricey), snowpants (overall style stay on better and protect better against snow in your pants but the ones more like pants offer better flexibility), and boots ("low" top boots may not offer enough protection from snow, but offer better flexibility and are easier to slip on and off).

Years

Oh I remember that, my old combination was:

Top: White Tee, Random Tee, Thermal long sleeve shirt, Sweater hoodie, and some winter coat.

Bottom: Undie, Thermal, Jeans, and snow pants.

Feet wise i'm not spending money till I get there.

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years
~
I took a picture of my cat. Doesn't she look cute?:) (Sorry for poor image resolution. I had to take image with webcam.)
Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back