• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2008] Pokémon: rijonAdventures

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2009
hi, nice hack..can any1 give me a link or perhaps tell me how to run this on my psp? thanks in advance!

Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2009
i need help.

does anyone know how to get past the first floor of the silph. warehouse.

Lusidea

Lolwut
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 10, 2011
Great game, I haven't got very far yet, but I have found this bug (I think its a bug). Its in the first dungeon you go in.

ht*tp:/*/img21*.imageshack.*us/img21/8513/rijonadv1.jpg

(Remove the asterisks, I still need 15 posts)

EDIT: Checked the dungeon, there all over.

enViable

The Frozen Fire Alchemist
Years
It's about time I got back into this and tried the new releases. How many little tweaks have there been in the last 3 months

Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2016
Such a great hack. Im stuck in it because I cant get to johto because the police is in the way.

Can anyone help me with me hack pokemon soaring elements. I have a basic storyline but i cant hack very well.

Bartskate

Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2015
I wonder how to get coin case. I searched everywhere, I think...but it has to be somewhere obviously.

And I've got another question. What TM's can I get in this hack? Where do I find them? Actually, I mean Thunderbolt mostly :)

and BTW. I heard a rumor that it is possible to evolve pokemons that need to be traded normaly by leveling up. Is it true?

Ku-Ri-Boh!

Silent Trainer...
Years
Lol will Rijon region ever reach the 4th gen system? That will be super great as the current 3 games (Brown, Prism, Rijon Adv) are already my favourite games

Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2013
Coin case: Go to Moraga Town, buy Orange Mail from the PokeMart. Go to Owsauri City. From the Pokemon Center, go up immediately on the left of the building and talk to the girl with the Zigzagoon. She will trade the coin case for the orange mail.

8th gym: Where is it? I have done everything else I think, from beating the bug gym in Johto to defeating Team Rocket.

sluttering

fighting evil by moonlight.
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen May 7, 2009
i just wanted to chime in and say that you've done a fantastic, professional job. i haven't progressed very far, but i'm so impressed by your attention to detail already.

Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2011
And I've got another question. What TM's can I get in this hack? Where do I find them? Actually, I mean Thunderbolt mostly :)

and BTW. I heard a rumor that it is possible to evolve pokemons that need to be traded normaly by leveling up. Is it true?

Could someone please answer these questions? (I want to know too)

Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2015
I've already found a sollution for TM24. It is in Owsauri City game corner for 4000 coins :) but still would like to know about the other TMs and pokemon evolutions...

Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2011
Well that answers one question, but I'd still like to know how I'm supposed to evolve my Graveler and Kadabra.

And where Ice beam is. Is that also in the game corner?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2015
Yes. Here's the list of TMs available in game corner

TM13 - Ice Beam - 4000 coins
TM23 - Iron Tail - 3500 coins
TM24 - Thunderbolt - 4000 coins
TM30 - Shadow Ball - 4500 coins
TM35 - Flamethrower - 4000 coins

Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2015
Maybe I'll release a patch to allow it by level. Wouldn't want it to be allowed in the normal patch. :(

It would be nice :) however, I think every pokemon version for PC should have kind patch to make an evolution possible. I know there's VBA link, but it's not perfect. There are some bugs etc etc. @ GBC it was not a problem, but it's very annoying @ PC. Specially when I need to get some pokemon that is not possible to be caught or some important item.

Back