• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Darkgoalie

Psychic Professor
Years
Jason Monterio Basco

"Hey Ralts, i just thought of something" exclaimed Jason.

Ralts was perched on Jason's right shoulder, it was his favorite spot whenever he was out of his Poké Ball as that was the highest point Jason would alow him to be upon. Ralts prefered high points as he could sense emotions and hostility in other living things.

"Your job isn't to think but to direct, nevertheless what is it?" asked Ralts, in a tone that was even more soured than usual. Jason looked at Ralts in a uncaring fashion.

"Doesn't Gallade learn physical Psychic moves?" asked Jason.

"*Sigh* Yes"

"Doesn't that contradict the term 'Psychic' though?"

"Doesn't matter, Jason, i did not create Pokémon Biology" replied Ralts.

Jason got up of the bench in the center of Oak Town and started to go towards the outer skirts of the town.

"So are you going to find a trainer now?" asked Ralts.

Jason shrugged his shoulders in response, which made Ralts tremble on them.

"Depends wether i can find one, it seems that alot of people have gone or are going trick-or-treating"

Ralts seemed to not care and started to look around the ground whilst Jason was walking.

"So have you still got our tactic book?" asked Ralts.

Jason reached into his left back pocket and pulled out a scruffy used notepad.

"Here, but don't change anything without telling me" Jason handed Ralts the notepad.

As soon as Ralts grabbed the notepad, Jason caught glance of a white-haired trainer in the short distance.
Jason continued walking closer and picked out other features of him, such as his Poké Ball logo t-shirt and baggy blue jeans.

'Possibly, he doesn't look like a trick-or-treater, it looks like a battle could commence, 'commence'? Why am i coming up with this abnormal phrases?' Jason thought, he than realised that 'Abnormal' was 'Abnormal' but didn't want to lose his chance to challenge.

Jason finnaly gathered his backbone and approached the boy.

"G'day mate, it seems as if i, i mean my Ralts, is getting a bit fiesty. So i was wondering if you could calm it down with battle between you and i. Want to accept?" asked Jason, who slipped into a southern accent.

Jason turned to Ralts to see if he had anything to say about his change of voice. Jason was shocked to see Ralts looking behind him, still holding the notepad.

"Everything okay? I just requested a battle" whispered Jason to Ralts.

Ralts turned back to Jason, who was still slightly distracted.

"Um yeah, i just... thought i saw a shadow move" replied Ralts.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years

Valorie Ryder​

Valorie grinned when N ordered Vanilluxe to use Blizzard. She knew how to handle his. Charizard abruptly took to the air, dodging of her own accord. Her adrenaline was pumping and the flame on her tail was still glowing a bluish whiteish color with incredibly inense heat. Valorie quickly pointed out Vanilluxe and called out her attack in the most confident sounding voice she'd had all battle.

Valorie: "Charizard, use Iron Tail!"

Charizard snarled in Vanilluxe's general direction before abruptly dive bombing Vanilluxe.

Charizard: "It's /over/!"

The pseudo dragon was just... filled with this anger. She must utilize the dark side of the force. Regardless, Charizard's tail began to glow with a metallic sheen, and she rotated a good ninety degrees as she very rapidly closed the distance between the two, intending to slam said tail into Vanilluxe with all the power of a speeding train. Meanwhile, there was nothing really drawing Valorie's attention to a boy off in the distance near the water. She was quite tunnel visioned you see. Though, apparently a pokemon was headed their way. Not that this was one that could speak English.

Olivia Wolf​

Olivia was surprised to find that Kenshin was apologizing for...losing? Was that how battles worked here? She didn't get it. Was he apologizing for losing control? That didn't seem right. It wasn't like it had hurt anyone. Olivia held up her pokeball and returned Rosie.

"It's alright..! Isn't that how battles are supposed to go?"

She smiled brightly at Kenshin, apparently completely unbothered. After all, it wasn't rare for amateur trainers to lose control.

Elizabeth​

Elizabeth was... not really aware of what was going on around her. She had been successfully tunnel visioned by the thought of getting something to eat. One track mind! However, she did find that her attention shifted when Anna motioned to her to give her a moment. Elizabeth became confused momentarily, though understood when Anna went to help a Lucario. Or at least, sort of. It was weird to see a human doing labour in place of a pokemon, especially a humanoid pokemon. You'd think they wouldn't need it, but whatever. Regardless. Anna took Elizabeth's hand and she seemed fine with this. Not so much with the idea of flying or being poked on the nose.

"...Flying..?"

She seemed rather nervous, concerned perhaps. None of her pokemon really... /did/ that, so she had honestly never flown before. A hint of frustration appeared on her face when her nose was poked all like 'Why tease me?'. It was mostly the fact that she wasn't currently in the right mood for that sort of thing.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
Jason Wolf (he's in the library you know?)

Seeing as that he was being totally ignored Jason cleared his throat loudy trying to get he girls attentions again.

"um excuss me can I get directions or not?" Jason said growing impatient.

He seriously didn't have time for this. Well actually he had plenty of time, but he wasn't one to waste it.

"what do I have to do to get some directions around here!?" Jason blurted.

----------------------------------

Isaac and Raizer

Still sprinting full speed Raizer dashed towards N and the others. Raizer barked at valoire, but she didn't respond. He knew exactly what he had to do. Raizer leapt up and bashed into her charizard from behind with an aerial ace.

"QUIA!" Raizer screamed.

After that he ran up to valorie standing on his hind legs barking at her. By now valorie probably wanted to punch Raizer, but thats what he was goign for. after what happened the first time Valorie would definantly follow chase him.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers

Now this was expected. Vanilluxe blows out a Blizzard at Charizard, who flies up in the air. Lucky her. If she used Belly Drum, a physical attack would be neccesary. & Valorie picks the right decision. Charizard flies down with an Iron Tail. Kilik noticed before the attack was called that her flame on her tail was hot blue. Must've been the Belly Drum. Regardless, Charizard was coming towards Vanilluxe. This attack could finish N's ice cream Pokemon unless he came up with something.

Yaibe & Mistress were quite enjoying the battle. Mostly Yaibe. Mistress...not so much. This battle was starting to get boring for her. Then suddenly, Kilik & his Pokemon noticed a Quilava coming their way. It stopped near Valorie but she didn't take notice. The Quilava then attacked Charizard with Aerial Ace. What the heck was that all about?!

"Huh?" Kilik was confused. Who's Quilava was is? He sure didn't seem wild if he could use Aerial Ace. Mistress got a grin & she started transforming. Illusion of course. She was now a Quilava, walking over to Valorie & the alerted Quilava.

"Hi! What's the rush?" She asked Quilava, a Quilava herself. Kilik noticed that Mistress was gone, & looked at the Quilavas.

"Mistress! Get back here!" He demanded as he shouted. She ignored his demand & waited for a reply from Quilava.

Last edited:

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
"qui la lava lav. Qula lava ava! Qui ava la!" 'come on. come follow me follow me! he needs help!' Raizer barked.

Raizer made three quick burst of fire, three long ones, and three more short ones. Morse code for S O S. Isaac had taught Raizer the signal incase they were ever in trouble or lost. meanwhile back down the shore Isaac was still tyring to do chest compressions. under his breath he kept the beat with the song "Stayin' alive".

"So help me if I hear this song ever again I'm killing the Beejees." Isaac grumbled.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
N

Despite the Charizard's attempt to fly over the attack, Blizzard can't miss if it is hailing. Which it still is by the looks of it

N looked up as the Charizard flew into the air. He watched as there was no doubt a little difficulty flying up there because of the Hail that was going on. Of course, as of now it looked like it was starting to clear up. As the charizard was beginning to descend down on Vanilluxe, N decided to take a small risk.

"Vanilluxe, Blizzard her wings!" he called out.

And as the Charizard came crashing down with Iron Tail, Vanilluxe fired one last Blizzard attack at Charizard. Valorie's attack still hit, but now Vanilluxe hopped around very slowly and dizzily after the attack hit before it fell on its side and fainted.

"Good work Vanilluxe. You deserve a break," N said as he returned his friend to his pokeball.

Now a Quilava had entered the area. N thought it sounded and looked quite a bit like the one that the boy Isaac had earlier. It was trying to get Valorie's attention and distract her from the battle. Then it was running into the battlefield to try and attack Charizard. Zoroark was already running forward, claws glowing a bright crimson red to intercept Raizer's Aerial Ace with his Night Slash to knock the Pokemon away from Charizard.

Zoroark gave a scowl at the Zorua trying to play with the Quilava that just . . . pretty much interrupted the battle.

"Hey, Mistress was it? Stop fooling around, this is serious," the Zoroark growled in his language.

N walked forward, arms crossed in front of his chest as he looked down at the Quilava.

"What is the meaning of this Raizer?" he asked in a serious tone. Pokemon getting injured in battles were one thing, but when someone else intervenes well that's another thing entirely. N was not amused by this. Nope. Not at all.

And now the Raizer was talking about. . .

Uh-Oh.

"Valorie, we have to put our battle on hold," N said to her.

Kenshin Ren

Kenshin let out a sigh at Olivia's response to him. He wasn't too much of an amateur compared to how most trainers start out. Lv. 20 trainers aren't too amateurish. But still . . .

"*Sigh* Maybe. . . but this never happened to Dratini before. . . I don't know why he suddenly went berserk like that," Kenshin replied to her.

He couldn't imagine how upset he would've been if this had happened in front of the other guys from back home. Or even in front of his cousin. That would've been worse if his cousin had seen Kenshin lose control of Dratini. At least in Kenshin's mind it would've seemed worse.

Takumi Ryuuhiko

The Lucario looked a little startled as Anna handed him a book. The pokemon accepted the book and gave a small bow with a bark to her, sorta his way of saying "thank you" in terms of how he best knew how to. It was odd that he had ever accepted help from strangers that his trainer had not already introduced him to.

When Lucario returned with the recent set of books, Takumi reached a hand up to the book on the top of the stack Lucario handed him, but paused as he looked at the book. After a quick examination of its contents, he looked back to Lucario.

"This was not a piece of work I had asked you to retrieve. . . how did you come across this?" Takumi asked in what sounded like what was more of a calm command than a confused voice. He wasn't upset at all, rather he was more or less impressed that this book had escaped his notice when he began his search earlier.

His Lucario just barked and pointed his head to the direction of the girl who had given him the book. "I see. Lucario, Metang. Keep watch over my research materials and notes for a moment."

Takumi stood up and overheard some man introduce himself and ask for directions to Oak's office.

. . .

Gary Oak. So called "professor" and headmaster of the academy. Why someone like Gary didn't give any effort to resolve the issue with the Lugia Dorm escapes him. Concerning Gary's actions during the incident, as well as what indignities Takumi had to endure after that issue began, Gary Oak has lost almost all respect from Takumi. To him, Gary was nothing more than some spoiled brat living off his grandfather's legacy who somehow managed to get a Professor's degree in regards to Pokemon Study and made some kind of pokemon trainer academy on an island in the middle of nowhere as well as a city. If a spoiled brat from Pallet Town could get as far as he did in both the Kanto and Johto leagues, work towards his own research in pokemon starting at age 13-14, start a town on an island as well as an academy where gym leaders, Elite Four, Champions, and other pokemon trainers from around the world now teach at, why couldn't he solve the mystery in regards to the haunting of the Lugia Dorm? Why couldn't he simply keep the Lugia Dorm student body group active and get a new dorm building built?! If Gary had done something then MAYBE his parents wouldn't have-

Takumi's fist tightened at his side as he silently tried to quell his anger. He wasn't going to get himself worked up over this issue right now. He will do what that failure could not and then-

After all. . . If Gary became a professor at such a young age, why couldn't he? He certainly studied harder than most students. . . and by far had read and contemplated many works. He was a member of high society, go figure. He was better behaved and far more mature than most students his age. . . but he still carried strong dark feelings towards a few number of people in his life. While Gary Oak isn't on the top of his list. . . he is most certainly close to Takumi's true enemies.

That was why he was sitting in a Library on Halloween night studying what he could about Ghosts, Repels, anything he could possibly use to solve the Lugia Dorm problem. Even a few rare reports that he found relating to the Lugia Dorm's issue specifically that were not easy to acquire.

Even then though, he still knew he had to get his own team stronger if he even hopes to succeed in his plans.

He assumed the new teacher wasn't addressing him with his question, so he walked over towards where Elizabeth and Anna were. Takumi was taller than most boys his age, and his face certainly had more well chiseled features compared to most boys as well. His black well groomed hair ran down to his neck, parted to the right side of his face with the bangs covering a good amount of his forehead. He was wearing a violet colored turtle neck with a red scarf around his neck, navy pants that were much nicer than what students normally wear on a day-to-day basis at the academy, as well as a nice pair of shoes to match, and a buttoned vest that was a much darker shade of navy than that of his pants. Over all this, he wore what appeared to be a Pokemon Trainer Academy jacket, however it was much different than most. Rather than simply stopping close to the waist like most jackets do, Takumi's seemed to have extended down to his ankles, as well as had a number of other major modifications done to his jacket, such as having the sleeves extended to best suit his current size now, and a few other minor aesthetic details. One of the major features about it though, was that it was primarily a white color, and bore a different set of particular aesthetic features to it that 3 years ago would've identified him as a Lugia Dorm Student. His brightly red colored eyes were directed to Anna. He cleared his throat.

"Excuse me," he began in a very cordial, well mannered baritone sounding voice. "I wanted to thank you for-"

Takumi was interrupted by the sound of that new teacher yelling about directions and all that. "Pardon me for a moment."

Takumi calmly turned his head towards the new teacher. "Mr. Wolf was it? There is a secretary on the Administration office a few floors above us who can direct you to the office you seek. If you proceed down the hallway you entered from, you will find an Elevator and a directory there that should be able to direct you to the correct floor."

He calmly turned back to Anna. "I wanted to properly thank you for the book you handed to my Lucario. May I ask for your name?" he asked with his hand held out to her.

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Chapter 1: Awakening!

Awaken, Kiyoko!
The boy with the large, dazzling eyes...

~Revived~

Kiyoko felt somewhat relaxed, consumed in his own dark subconscious. Maybe he just enjoyed the dark... Enjoyed hiding... Kiyoko coughed a bit. O-ow... My belly... It felt like-- Kiyoko coughed again. What was that? It happened again... And again... And again! It was happening in rhythm, pressured pushing on his belly. A-ah... What is that...? Suddenly the darkness vanished, and instead, he opened his eyes and saw a blue sky, felt a gentle wind, the sound of waves hitting the-- Kiyoko almost instantly landed back on his feet, not even noticing the person who had just revived him.

W-water is bad!! Kiyoko started a full sprint, surprisingly fast for his short legs, away from the beach. His eyes wide, his clothes soaked and dripping, and wet sand stuck to the front half of his clothes. He kept running, not paying any attention whatsoever to where he was going, stopping only to realize he had found himself in the middle of a battlefield, between a battling icicle and a fierce flying orange dragon. He nearly squeaked in surprise and down flat on the ground, faceplanting into the field. Why does everything hurt me...? he whimpered to himself. He rose to his knees shakily; it was amazing he was even holding himself up as-is.

He whimpered and looked down at his hands, as they were jittery and shaky, covered in scrapes. He had small cuts and scrapes on his elbows, knees, hands, nose, and forehead. He felt a sharp stinging feeling behind his head. O-ow... He held his hands against the back of his head, over the painful spot, but it didn't stop the hurt. He whimpered shivering and moved his hands back in front of him; blood covered his small palms and fingers. U-uh oh... I feel... Dizzy... His focus blurred in and out, his whole body jittering with adrenaline.

He looked up from his hands, his eyes catching those of a girl on the battlefield. Kiyoko's eyes were wide, large, a light purple. They glowed and gleamed with the look of a child's innocence. Pure, bright, and stunning. His eyes focused on her, until they rolled into the back of his head, and he slowly lost all control of his body, collapsing right on the battlefield, blood staining his pitch black hair, starting to form tiny puddles on the ground. His consciousness was stripped away from him, and he lays there motionless; breathing normal, but not moving.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers

'come on. come follow me follow me! he needs help!' Quilava was still trying to get Valorie's attention, & he wasn't even paying attention to Mistress!

"Hey! I'm talking to you!" Mistress was still trying to get Quilava's attention. Why was he not paying attention? What was so important that he would ignore her? (Ironic!) Before Mistress could continue to get his attention, someone was trying to get her attention.

"Hey, Mistress was it? Stop fooling around, this is serious." It was just Zoroark who almost attacked earlier. Mistress only gave an irritated frown to Zoroark. What was his problem?

"Hey! Can't a girl have fun once in a while?" She talked back. Mistress went back to her normal self, giggling at her recent actions.

Kilik, with Yaibe, walked over to Mistress, Quilava, Valorie, & N. What was Quilava saying? "Hey N." He said to get N's attention. "What is Quilava saying exactly?" The Quilava seemed eager to show them something. Something was wrong, Kilik could feel it. It was then that he heard quick footsteps from nearby. It surprised Kilik. It was a boy who had stopped in front of Valorie. He instantly fell to the ground. What the he**?!

Kilik quickly bent down & held the kid, careful not to cause any trouble to the unconscious kid. He checked his breathing. "He's okay, for now. We need to get him to the hospital." He gestured to everyone.

Dawn

Years

Valorie Ryder

Valorie was finally distracting by an attack being launched at Charizard. This made her all frustrated because screw that! This was her moment of glory! Whose butt did she need to kick to let her have her pokemon battle in peace? It was totally uncool to interrupt.

Charizard meanwhile crashed into the ground with a loud thud, sending up dust. Standing up, she spit out a puff of blackish smoke before looking around as if for he cause of the delay. The flame on her tail returned to it's normal red color. Her tail changing colors was really just a sign of her being angry. It was... actually something all charizard did.

Then a boy promptly ran in front of her and collapsed, startling her straight out of her thoughts. The way he had collapsed was so bodily that she knew he hadn't tripped. What she saw unnerved her, even scared her a bit. This was only magnified when she saw what was forming on the ground below him...

Valorie's eyes just sort of widened and she made this horrified expression complete with the lamest restrained squeak before abruptly squinting her eyes shut and turning her back on the scene. This was... not a job for students. SHE NEEDS AN ADULT She didn't think she could handle this. She was a trainer, not a nurse! Shoo! Go away responsibility! Holding out her hands in front of her she let out a shakey breath and just sort of began calming herself. Composure, she needed that. Certainly nobody had asked her to handle it herself, right?

charizardicon.png
Charizard ♀ Lv. 42 (Dragon Pulse, Crunch, Flamethrower, Belly Drum, Iron Tail, Counter)
dragoniteicon.png
Dragonite ♀ Lv. 56 (Superpower, Barrier, Shock Wave, Safeguard, Extremespeed, Dragon Rush)
flygonicon.png
Flygon ♀ Lv. 48 (Crunch, Attract, Steel Wing, Facade, Dragon Claw, Roost)
frilish.png
Frillish ♀ Lv. 35 (Absorb, Scald, Night Shade, Toxic, Confuse Ray, Constrict)
fraxureicon.png
Fraxure ♀ Lv. 44 (Dragon Claw, Dragon Dance, Night Slash, Protect, Reversal, Counter)
mcmmc.png
Mamoswine ♂ Lv. 34 (Ancient Power, Body Slam, Amnesia, Ice Shard, Superpower, Curse)

Olivia Wolf

Olivia shook her head briefly before glancing over her shoulder.

"Maybe you could ask one of the teachers who specializes in dragon pokemon sometime. You don't have to be upset about it~"

Shrugging he ordeal off she glanced off into the distance for a moment again before returning her attention to Kenshin.

"...Ever wondered what kind of pokemon must be out there?"

She was silently of course thinking of catching one. She wasn't sure which. Surely there was something out there so awesome she couldn't even imagine it! After all, it wasn't like she was a human pokedex or anything. Far from it if anything. Perhaps a grass pokemon! Or... perhaps not?

393.png
Myra ♀ Lv. 18 (Attract, Captivate, Scald, Brick Break, Signal Beam, Ice Beam)
281r.png
Lea ♀ Lv. 20 (Stored Power, Calm Mind, Attract, Double Team, Psych Up, Telekinesis)
300q.png
Rosie ♀ Lv. 20 (Attract, Charm, Captivate, Wish, Payback, Last Resort)
---
---
---

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 12, 2012
She kept her warm smile up to Elizabeth and simply tilted just a bit more. "It won't be a bother, I bet it'll be fun. If you're worried about it, well......I guess you can just hold on really tight to me. You know I won't let anything bad happen to you, right? Hmm-hmm." She giggled a bit, trying to keep a rather rosey air about her. She leaned in a bit close. "Do I need to pick you up and carry you? Uhm...." For a moment, she stopped. She was getting ahead of herself, a lack of social airs about her getting in the way once again. She merely gave to an awkward expression and said, "S-Sorry, got too forward, huh? ...Eh?"

She stopped, her attention momentarily distracted from the adorable girl and going to this somewhat tall looking teen of an adult. If not for his sense of fashion, she would have assumed he was an adult, but then again, she was not too privy to the fashion senses of the world. She kept Elizabeth's hand and only bowed politely to the newcomer. "My name is Annalise, Annalise Ashford. Pleased to meet you. And...uhm it's no worry, I just gave kindness where it was due. I was just being a good Samaritan, you know?" She stifled a yawn, almost apologetically as the side effects of insomnia reeled their ugly heads once more and she only shook her head. "Pleased to meet you."

She only turned her head back to Elizabeth at this point. There was a starving girl in tow, she had to feed this one. Still, she couldn't be rude, that wouldn't be right in the least. She would have to find a balance between things.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
N

"I have a small idea-" N was about to respond to Killik until some small boy just appeared and crashed on the ground of the battlefield. And Bleeding. The kid looked to be in bad shape. Killik was right. The boy needed to get to a hospital. Valorie looked pretty freaked out at the sight, but then again what young teenager wouldn't be shocked at this?

N took the child from Killik's arms. "I'll take him to a hospital."

And off N and Zoroark go to the Academy's infirmary. And as soon as they get to that hospital, N and Zoroark let the doctors do their thing.

Kenshin Ren

Kenshin let out a small quiet moan. To think he was just in the Dragon Type Specialization class this morning! Ironic huh?

At her second statement, Kenshin looked up and blinked at her.

"Well. . . yeah I did. I. . . think there's some info at the academy about. . . some of the pokemon here. I even go out sometimes on my own just to spend time with. . . well my pokemon," he said as he looked down at his fallen Dratini. Maybe they should take him to a pokemon center first if Olivia is thinking about going out there and catching a wild pokemon.

pokepokemo

The RPing Challenger!
Years
"Sure! It's not like I have anything better to do than battle with you." replied Gen to the trainer who challenged him.

He reached for his pockets and released Shock and Hyper from their pokeballs.
"How 'bout a two on two battle, one round? And only two pokemon, no third or fourth."

"Great idea..... But a troublesome one." mumbled Shock.

"Oh c'mon man, ya' can't be like that all day. Or did that Minccino shrieking like that and losing the race got you down bad?" commented Hyper.

"Heck NO! I just wanna relax and sleep..." replied Shock angrily. That said, Hyper was actually right, Shock was frustrated badly. Shock shook his head and jumped on top of Gen's head once more.

"Awww, Shock, can't you fight just this once? Or are you scared?" said Gen insultingly.
Shock lost it, he shocked Gen and got down to the battlefield. In a fit of rage, he threw an Electro Ball upwards and jumped around angrily.
"C'mon, bring it on small guy." taunted Shock to Ralts.

"Shall we begin then?" asked Gen.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
"...so...I just saved a kids life! WHOOHOOO!" Isaac shouted raising both fists into the air.

Isaac knew he only did a small part, but he still did something. He victoriously laughed, still a little shaken by the event.

"Any idea who that kid was, or why he was out in the surf? was form the town or something?" Isaac finally asked.

Isaac then noticed Valorie. She was probably ticked.

"uh er...sorry about Raizer, we kind of figrued it would be the quickes..... Are you ok valorie?" Isaac said noticing Valorie's shock.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark had stayed entirely quiet and strictly focused on the battle, completely in awe by both trainers techniques in the battle. Valorie was actually proving fairly formidable to N. This could be anyone's battle at this rate! But as with all good battles there's always a rude interruption in the end... a boy who seemed the be severly injured had walked up to the battlefield and collapsed right in front of Valorie. N quickly made the move to take him to the nearest hospital.

Mark got up and walked over to Valorie. He was seriously urked like no tommorow. It wasn't the fact that an injured kid had just interrupted the battle, it was the matter that this wasn't the only time interruptions like this had happened. Couldn't they have had a battle in peace? Especially one in this kind of Callibur. Mark decided to speak his mind once N was further away.

"Awww darn it all... That battle was getting close too! How many times has this stuff happened in this school? Frillish attacks, rabid forest pokemon, vicious ghosts, and now this! What's next? Rock pokemon falling from the sky onto everyone's heads?" Mark said, letting off a sigh afterwards.

"Sorry. This whole thing is just bugging me. I hope the kid is alright and all but I'm just really irked. The current situation might not even be related to the incidents with the Wild Pokemon we had earlier... either way, you were doing a good job holding your own ground out there Val! N was sure no pushover you gotta admit." Mark said.

Snype was pretty darned dissapointed as well. He would have hated to be interrupted in the middle of a battle, no matter the circumstance. Following Mark, Snype crawled over to Charizard who was having a fit over what happened.

"Hiya Charizard! Remember me? Geez, must suck to have your moment of glory taken from you like that. You were great out there though!" Snype complimented.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Chapter 1.1: Amethyst Eyes

Relax, Kiyoko!
An Abnormal Fear

~Amethyst Eyes~

Kiyoko was soaking wet, his head was numb, and he felt an unnatural warmth around him. Something was wrong... He felt a burning pain in the back of his head; though he knew that it was the wound that had opened. His soft, barely audible voice mumbled "e-eetai.." and he opened his eyes slightly, only a bit, to see some guy carrying him. His whole body instantly tensed up, and fear shot through every muscle and vein in his body. He wanted to break free and run, but knew it would be foolish to try; he was still dizzy, a bit disoriented, and weak. His large, deep, light purple eyes opened more, looking up at the one who was carrying him. Something about him was... Odd... He seemed to have a very wise aura about him. He seemed to know more than a normal person would. Kiyoko didn't fight it... In his heart, he sensed that he was being taken care of, not captured. As reluctant as he was to let people touch him, let alone people he didn't know, he felt like he had no choice. This was survival. His large eyes glowed pure, a light amethyst purple. He stared quietly at the man who was taking him somewhere.

Dawn

Years

Valorie Ryder

And then a geodude promptly lands on Valorie.

After a moment Valorie crossed her arms again as she regained her composure. Her alarm was replaced with frustration and she silently began to angst over this. Not that there was anything unusual about that.

"..."

She heard something about N taking him to a hospital. Good. She honestly really hadn't wanted to get involved. Rather, it seemed like N was certainly in a rush. Who could blame him though? She really hadn't had a chance to follow, so...

After a few moments a familiar voice shouted from nearby. Valorie couldn't help silently wondering what was wrong with the guy. I mean... it was not usually considered appropriate to do that sort of thing. Regardless, she resisted any urge to comment. There were more pressing things at hand.

Valorie: "Yeah..."

Valorie's tone was a mildly grumpy, exasperated one. She just... wasn't in a great mood anymore. She hadn't gotten her battle. There was no Selene to be found. She Dragonite's costume was ruined and she didn't even feel like putting hers back on. She glanced at Dragonite briefly before acknowledging Mark.

Valorie: "Thanks... I guess."

Meanwhile, Charizard released a puff of blackish smoke. When she spoke, her tone was indignant. She was too proud for this sympathy.

Charizard: "Nnngh... I was tired anyway."

Regardless, Valorie went and fetched her dratini costume, beginning to slip back into it. Dragonite seemed to find this fascinating, staring as if seeing something nobody else did.

Olivia Wolf

Olivia just sort of watched Kenshin for a moment as if expecting something. It was then something clicked to her.

"...! Was Dratini your only pokemon..?"

She hadn't been aware of this. It seemed like any trainer regardless of their focus would want to have more than at least one. She herself had three, because... well... What was the point of not catching more? Team dynamic was a crucial part of anything pokemon. Even contests and musicals often required pokemon to work together.

"We could stop at the pokemon center if you'd like."

Or I could run away now and let you get chased by a Tauros or something Olivia wasn't in a rush, though it looked like night was approaching. She didn't want to get stuck outside once the sun went down. Scaaaary~

Elizabeth

CUE. ANIME. SWEATDROP. Elizabeth just sort of nodded, agreeing that things had become awkward. She hadn't really been talking much and Anna had really just gone all out there. I mean, sure, she was small and sure, she weighed terrifyingly little, but... Elizabeth more or less just looked up at Takumi with a blank look on her face when he started talking to Anna. She didn't have much to say to the boy, as she neither knew him nor was he currently talking to her. He also looked like an adult to her, being that he dwarfed her by quite a lot. Elizabeth would glance at Anna after several moments, but said nothing as she did not want to anger anyone. As it turned out, living on the streets had taught Elizabeth that people could be very angry bout being disrespected by people her 'age'.

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 23, 2019
Dominique Rousseau

"This is Halloween~"

Staring up at the afternoon sky while laying under an Oak Tree, Dominique couldn't help but feel a chill go up his spine as he thought about Halloween. Halloween had to of been his favorite holiday not including Christmas. It was a night where people got to dress up in a variety of outfits ranging from mild to outrageous and allowed people to forget about their worries for at least one night. With the cool Fall breeze rolling in, with the leaves gently swaying in the wind, and with the evening sky slowly turning orange as the the sun started to set, Dominique could tell that this Halloween would make for one spooky event.

The thirteen year old went all out in his costume for the coming Halloween. From head to toe, the boy was decked out in all black for the evening. The boy even went as far as dying his hair black and slicking it all the way back. A crisp black dress shirt and a formal looking jacket adorned his torso. Hanging from the small shoulders of the thirteen year old was a black cape which flowed out beneath him like water running through a river. Crisp black slacks and dress shoes adorned his legs and feet. The pale white face makeup and the plastic vampire teethed were a slight annoyance but Dominique needed them to complete the look. Without them he would just look like a formally dressed butler who decided that a cape would go great with his suit.

Laying beside Dominique was... a twin of Dominique. At least, that's what people would assume when they saw the second. In all reality, It was Zu, his Zorua. It seemed like the young fox Pokemon decided to take his form for the festivities. Maybe his costume just looked awesome for pranks or maybe Zu just got bored? Whatever the reason, Dominique now had a copy of himself lying asleep beside him.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
N

N just took the boy to the Academy's infirmary and let the doctors do their work to help him. While that happened he waited outside with Zoroark.

Somehow looking at the young injured boy, he couldn't help but be reminded of when he himself was that boy's age. . . playing with his pokemon friends back at his castle. Those were happy days. . . Granted, he learned some years ago that in truth he was being used as a tool all his life just so his so called "Father" could take over the world. A good plan too, taking advantage of a boy's innocence and pretty much making said boy do as he said, just to become the "hero" he needed to win influence over people's hearts and at the same time the power of a legendary destructive pokemon.

As they waited, N walked over to the small mart/stand nearby and got a bit of stationary because apparently sending mail via envelope and paper is still very popular in the world of pokemon and video telephones before returning to the waiting room of the infirmary. After writing down a message on the stationary, he handed the letter to Zoroark.

"Could you please take this to Valorie and the others for me?" he asked.

Zoroark swiped the letter from N's hand and ran off. He arrived back to the area that N and the others were just in and . . . pretty much handed the letter to Valorie quickly before turning around and running back to N in the infirmary's waiting room.

Said letter will read the following:

"The doctors are taking care of the boy now. He will hopefully be alright but I'm going to wait here and be sure. It seems we will need to put our current battle on pause Valorie I'm sorry to say. I enjoyed getting the chance to see your friends again, as well as the friends of the other students here. I must admit I haven't had a good battle like that in a long time, even if it was cut short. On the other hand, if the boy is going to have a good chance at recovering and will be alright, I wouldn't mind continuing our battle tonight. Some of my own personal friends would like to have battled you and your friends as well. Mark and Killik as well as their friends are welcome to watch as well. I will let you all know how the boy is when the doctors are done helping him. Happy Halloween, and beware the ghosts and ghouls and goblins that come out tonight! Trick or Treat and all that.

N. Harmonia Gropius"

The stationary itself looked almost like it was some kind of . . . Yin Yang theme about it.

Then there was one final part of the letter that read the following:

"P.S. Everyone. Dream your Dreams! Follow the path of truth and persue your ideals to make your dreams a reality!"

Somewhere N's Farewell is playing in the background/kidding

Kenshin Ren

Kenshin gave Olivia a startled expression at her question. "N-no! No he isn't! I have Torchic and Pikachu too. The three of us just. . . sometimes like to go into the woods and play with them when the others at the Academy aren't paying attention to me."

Honestly though, out of anyone in PTA, Olivia is the one person who's paid the most attention to Kenshin out of anyone who bothered to pay attention to him.

After thinking a bit on her question, Kenshin nodded. "I'd at least like a chance to heal Dratini before we go out into the wild."

Takumi Ryuuhiko

"A pleasure to meet you Madame Ashford," Takumi gave her a cordial bow of his own. Not one of those simple slightly lean forward type bows, but the kind with the arm in front of one's chest and the other behind his back and giving a bow that actually looks like the kind someone puts effort into, before standing back up straight. "My name is Takumi Ryuuhiko. I am. . . was. . . once a Lugia Dorm student here at the Academy. As for the purposes of the Academy's official records, I am currently placed under the Suicune Dorm."

He held up the book that she had given to his Lucario. "I must say though, this book seems to look much more informative than most of the books I've so far examined. I can promise you I will be studying the contents of this tome greatly."

Currently Anna had gained quite a bit of respect from Takumi as opposed to the respect he had to most of the other immature students at the academy. The only way she could have picked such a good suggestion would've been either luck, or she had a really good eye for details and managed to figure out the subject of the books Takumi was having 2 out of his team of 4 pokemon searching the library for.

His attention then turned to the younger girl holding Anna's hand. His gaze looked calm yet calculating. Then again, who knows if the brightly red colored eyes gave him a more intimidating expression to the girl. Considering manners and what's proper, he asked "And may I ask the name of your companion?"

Darkgoalie

Psychic Professor
Years
Jason Monterio Basco

"Sure! It's not like I have anything better to do than battle with you" replied the trainer.

Jason smirked and thought to himself. 'Hmmm sarcastic and enthuistic deadly combo'.

The trainer released his Pokémon, two Pokémon he had never seen before. Gen called them Shock and Hyper, but he wasn't sure which was which.

"How 'bout a two on two battle, one round? And only two Pokémon, no third or fourth." asked the trainer.

"A double battle, huh? I've never participated in a double before, sure i would love to give it try" replied Jason.

Jason saw a nearby battlefield a indicated for the trainer to come over.

Jason than summoned Elecktrike from his Poké Ball.

"Shall we begin then?" he asked.

"How about a formal introduction first? I am Jason, Jason Moneterio Basco, from Mosdeep City, i am ranked in the Raikou Dorm. So where do you stand?" asked Jason.

Jason's Ralts

'A two on two huh? I haven't devised any startegies for that, not even for Elektrike, but i am so close to evolving, so it shall be interesting' Ralts thought, he managed to drop the notepad in Jason's back pocket.

He turned around to see a yellow bug-like creature launching an electrical attack into the air.

"C'mon, bring it on small guy" taunted the bug-like creature.

Ralts looked down upon it and jumped off of Jason's shoulder I'm front of him. Ralts sensed that the Pokémon was becoming really confident, which also made Ralts feel confident.

"You should be more careful in your wording, as you might find yourself becoming quite shocked" Ralts smirked. Ralt's eyes starting glowing a fading blue colour.

Jason's Electrike

"Is it dinner time again?" questioned Electrike.

Electrike questioned was answered when he saw Ralts conversing win Nother Pokémon. Electrike looked down in disappointment, but than chinned up as he realised what kind of battle.

"Oh yeah, this is gonna be tight, time to lay my moves down on ya, ya ain't gonna survive this battle without getting shocked" shouted out Electrike.

"Already used the 'shocked' threat, Lec" shouted Ralts back to Electrike.

"Hey Ralts don't go ruining my flow will ya" complained Electrike.

Last edited:

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
"Grim, Dark Pulse! Smokey, Psybeam again!" Jimmy commanded, "Break that huge rock!"

Both Pokémon obeyed, with Grim yawning before using Dark Pulse. After both attacks hit, the crack on the boulder became bigger, and the thing looked like about to shatter into a whole lot of pieces.

Jimmy glared at the huge rock. "One more time, and give it all you got!"

Both Pokémon used the same moves again, and the boulder blew up after being hit with Psybeam and Dark Pulse at the same time. Chunks were sent flying all over the place, and Jimmy ducked to try to avoid being hit by them, although he was hit in his right leg by three rocks.

"Ugh...Humph...Stupid rock..." Jimmy muttered as he got up, feeling pain running all over his body as he got back on his feet. Then he noticed a cave where the boulder used to be. "Let's go in that cave..." he said, looking at his Pokémon, "We could find something cool."

Smokey nodded, while Grim yawned. [Oh, whatever...] she said, and the three of them walked inside the cave. As they entered and took about twenty steps inside, the floor that allowed them to get there collapsed, and a huge gap was standing between them and the entrance. Jimmy looked at it. "Whatever. We'll find another way out. This way." he said, and walked further inside the cave.

But, unknown to him and his Pokémon, the sun's rays that came from the hole that Smokey and Grim made hit some blue wings. Then something woke up, and it didn't look happy about it...

Back