• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Kitsune_girl

I am ninja hear me roar!
Years
  • Age 35
  • Mew?
  • Seen Sep 1, 2008
I'm going for a shiny Rayquaza, hope I get one. I've already reseted over 200 times, still no shiney:dead:

Sython429

FMA fan
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 8, 2014
congrats on the aron. shiny aggron are very cool. good luck on rayquaza kitsune girl. and good luck to shineykabutops. he is gonna need it. :P :D

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
ya, that's awesome. aron is a good shiny to have (at least i think so)... so guess what guys? you didn't respond to my inquiry as to whether or not you would be supporting me or another SHC candidate in the presidential election. so i've set up a campaign thread for myself, and i hope that you guys will support me even though we never did a formal election here. if you'd be so kind as to check it out, i'd really appreciate it. i'll write you all haikus if you vote for me. so please, go here: http://pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=1477742#post1477742
Oh please, SHC
Support me in my campaign,
You're all hella rad!​
*takes a bow*

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
Years
Ah, wow. Page 146.... simply wow. I forget what page we were at since when I last came. Maybe 50? 56? Somewhere around there. Still started by Aaryn, that kid.. grr..
Atleast the poll is gone, that thing needed to be buried. Well anyways, a shout out to all the old members!! I'll return your cains sometime in the future, for now I need them for fire wood kay? =P Looks like Ryan is still good and strong. Isn't that right Ryan you big dork? *Prods* Getting me back here and all... sheesh I must really like you. ^_^;

[Edit]
-----
1.) I see that they've modified the way signatures work. It's different, I must admit.
2.) Editted my Signature. I want to make it shorter some how.
3.) Need to update my friends list. It's a little dated.
4.) I never was much of a forum gal' in the first place so bleh. I'm doing this because Ryan (rsgh5) asked me to.
5.) Let's all make sure to support Ryan to the best of our abilities guys!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
ya, i dunno which members were here when you left... that was a long time ago huh? sython is our most active new member *introduces pazzkat to sython*. ya, we're pretty much full up with new members. it's great to get fresh meat... i mean, new talent out here on the shiny hunting front. we just had a big argument, you're lucky to have missed it. this' the part where i try to make a haiku that has something to do with my post... they're getting dumber and dumber, but they're fun for me!:
Welcome back, Pazzkat.
We all missed you a whole lot.
You are cool, cool, cool.​
*takes a bow*

Etamitlu

Illusion Club Master
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 2, 2010
I am a shiny Pokemon hunter. Playing for longer than five years, I get bored. I have 250 Pokemon on my Edici?n Plata (Spanish silver version), and can't catch Articuno..

But for five years on the ONE save? Hm. I hunted for shiny Pokemon.... and catch only violet Wobuffett three years ago ==' Counting without Golden Gyarados, one Shiny Pokemon.....
I want to join >=J

Sython429

FMA fan
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 8, 2014
well. still no luck on the shiny treecko. i hope i get one though. that would be my first shiny ever(without red gyarados) i would just like to get anything right about now. just A shiny would be good for now. seeing is it will be my first shiny ever. good luck to everyone with there shinys. also, hello pazzkat. i havent seen you here in the thread yet. nice to meet you.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
ya, she was one of the original co-founders of this thread. pazzkat, aaryn and i were the ones who started this. aaryn vanished mysteriously, pazzkat gave up her position of power but i hung around. *is not really in the mood to write a a haiku*

Years
  • Seen May 27, 2006
Hi!
I wanna join too, Ive got 1 ? box of shinies on my sapphire...
The only one that isnt on the list is scarmory (that i can remember now...)

//Vahiki

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
whoa, seriously? if you name them we'll let you join as a member of the legendary SHC. that's pretty awesome... i only have 2 shinies...
edit: sorry for not replying sooner, Etamitlu. you can certainly be a part of this club.

BeameR

Lover
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 17, 2006
ok well no luck yet, but im calling you out sython, lol im going to beat you in that race, neways good luck to you, im also racing with a friend who is going for a mudkip, so two races in one sounds fun yeah!

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Giving up on the haikus so soon Ryan =P as can be expected you'll have my support. *tries to hide the Vaati banner in sig* good thing we can vote for more than one person in the first round!
And welcome back Pazzkat! i think you were here before my time, but yeah its still good to see old members return.
As for shinys the hunt continues my friends, im not particularly bothered which one i get, as long as its shiny. So im hoping one will turn up while im Ev training...
So erm yeah (i need to get more active) i'll see you all around!

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
Years
Eh heh, wow. I don't come back for a whole day and the place bursts with energy. I wonder, how many of you rogues actually read the first page. Well, you'll notice Aaryn spelt my name "PazzCat" [That creep]. He disappeared randomly one day, I resigned my posistion and left. [I usually do that.] Um... what else about me?

I have 0 shinies.
Yes, correct, 0 shinies.
I had 1 shiny Spearow, but thanks to my woman heart I felt bad for some little kid when my friend dragged me to a convention and he looked up at me with his little cute brown eyes and asked me for it. T_T; Well, I didn't give it up for free, I had him help me complete my pokedex.
I almost had 1 Shiny Tangela, but, much to my dismay, my recently evolved Pikachu decided that God spited me and thundershocked the thing to death in one hit. (Yes, that's right, Not very Effective, Critical Hit, dead Tangela on the premesis.)
Well, that's a little about me, I tried to hunt down a Shiny Sneasel (Raise from an egg). Much to my dismay it didn't turn out so well, so. Eh.

Now you know about me. ^_^

Etamitlu

Illusion Club Master
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 2, 2010
I am honoured of this ^^
1000+? No... Five Years, I meant I have got my Edici?n Plata longer than five years.. I played only (About) 270 hours :/
And only one Shiny Wobuffett.. Of course, In R/S (On Emu) I caught Shiny Wingull, Emerald Shiny Abra.. and more :/
I want to catch one more Shiny on my GBC... One more Pokemon on GB, one more Pokemon I have got in my comics.. only one shiny >=C

So, I'm a really Shiny Pokemon hunter xD
Hum.... I read somewhere, that when You put Shiny Gyarados and Gyarados to the Day Care, You'll get Shiny Magicarp. In the Silver version- that is not right ==' I always get Magicarp, and from my Wobuffett only Wobuffet, not Shinys...

Back