• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Too new to understand my error

Years
  • Seen Jan 8, 2017
So in the game I used the debug to give myself a pokemon, as well as the pokedex. Then when I went to look at my Pokémon in my party, I got an error message and the game crashed, now I can't playtest my game because whenever I try to load the game it gives me this message, then closes the playtest.
Also, I'm fairly new to Pokémon Essentials and RPGM, so please bare with me, I may not be able to understand exactly how to solve the problem right after I'm told how to fix it.

Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2014
Have you downloaded the new version pack and placed those files in the pokémon essentials folder?

Years
  • Seen Jan 8, 2017
Have you downloaded the new version pack and placed those files in the pokémon essentials folder?
I did actually, then it started working. I just downloaded it today so I'm still getting used to how it works, but thank you!

Back