• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Speed-up in Debug Mode

Years
_script__speedup_in_debug_mode_by_kleinstudio-d8wt9h1.png

This script will speed up your game if you press F in debug mode.
And why is this script useful? I have to test a lot of things everytime and I waste a lot of time testing. In my case is because scripts but for example, imagine you've to test a lot of events with lots of dialog only to test if something after the dialog works fine, you will waste a lot of time only to see if the thing after all the dialog works. With this script the game will be twice as fast and you will be able to test everything faster. Trust me, you will save lot of time...
I know it will not be useful for everybody but I'm sure it will be for someone

If you still don't know what it does, I did a gif:
http://sta.sh/0f1i920n85c

Download: http://pokemonfangames.com/script.php?id=12

How to use
Press F while you're in debug mode (testing the game)

How to install
Copy and paste the script above main.

Last edited:

Derxwna Kapsyla

Derxwna "The Badman" Kapsyla
Years
Will this script disable the lighting effects done as a result of the Day/Night system? The other turbo script was reported to do that, and I didn't want to use it because of that.

Wootius

Glah
Years
  • Seen May 31, 2022
Will this script disable the lighting effects done as a result of the Day/Night system? The other turbo script was reported to do that, and I didn't want to use it because of that.

I should have posted this, but replacing graphics.fps in the unreal time system script with your base FPS(usually 40) fixes it.

Wootius

Glah
Years
  • Seen May 31, 2022
I don't use the Unreal D/N System, so how would one go about fixing it if you use Essentials stock Day/Night system?

I haven't checked it myself, but I'd bet that replacing "Graphics.frame_count" with your base FPS(stock is 40) in PField_Time would do it.

Derxwna Kapsyla

Derxwna "The Badman" Kapsyla
Years
I do have a question in regards to the script. Say for instance I want to disable the turbo with a switch during a cutscene, to make it impossible to speed through it (the fast speed would disrupt the pacing). How would I go about doing this?

Back