The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > ARCHIVED: Battle Center > In-Game Team Help

Notices

In-Game Team Help Can't defeat the Elite Four with your current team? Need help improving your Battle Subway team? This is the place for team help concerning in-game and casual play. Teams focused on the more competitive aspect of Pokémon must be posted in the Competitive Team Help sub-forum.

Old March 15th, 2012 (03:28 AM). Edited March 16th, 2012 by yliam73.
yliam73
Beginning Trainer

Snorlax
Relaxed
Thick Fat
Knows : Rest, Sleep Talk, Return, Body Slam

Nidoking
Adamant
Poison Point
Knows: Peck, Dig, Megahorn, Earthquake

Venusaur
Lax
Overgrow
Knows: Razor Leaf, Synthesis, Sleep Powder, Leech Seed

Arcanine (Recently Caught)
Impish
Flash Fire
Knows: Ember, Roar, Bite, Leer

Jolteon(Recently Caught)
Adamant
Volt Absorb
Knows:Quick Attack, Bite, Sand Attack, Baton Pass

Aerodactyl
AdamantRock Head
Knows: Double Edge, Rock Slide, ?, ?

My friends and I are playing Nuzlocke Challenge on Firered. After playing through, we will battle each other over LAN
Old March 15th, 2012 (01:46 PM).
$lowking
King of the Hill

Nature: Relaxed
I think that is pretty good. One thing I might suggest for your Snorlax is replacing Body Slam or Return for Shadow Ball, or any other ghost-type move. Since all of his damage-inflicting moves are normal-type, he/she is literally useless against ghost Pokemon. I know this from expirence, and trust me, it is not a situation you want to be in.

Other than that, pretty good. I think you have the right idea by getting Aerodactyl. Best of luck.
Old March 15th, 2012 (02:06 PM).
mf0me
Beginning Trainer

Did you evolve Growlithe once you caught it? If so, that was kind of dumb, you should have kept the Growlithe until at least 49. It could've learned Flame Wheel at 31 and Flamethrower at 49.
Old March 16th, 2012 (08:15 AM).
yliam73
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by $lowking View Post
I think that is pretty good. One thing I might suggest for your Snorlax is replacing Body Slam or Return for Shadow Ball, or any other ghost-type move. Since all of his damage-inflicting moves are normal-type, he/she is literally useless against ghost Pokemon. I know this from expirence, and trust me, it is not a situation you want to be in.

Other than that, pretty good. I think you have the right idea by getting Aerodactyl. Best of luck.
Thanks man.... Well Ok so i will replace body slam with shadow ball... I now have and aerodactyl with double edge and rock slide... Is this team good enough? We're playing nuzlocke challenge and plan to battle in LAN afterwards...
Old March 18th, 2012 (04:03 PM).
Atomic Pirate
I always win.

Nature: Impish
Too late for my help, then. Anyways, I hope you know what you've got yourself into. Arcanine and Jolteon have horrible, Special Attack-draining natures. You effectively have no viable Special Attacker, with the poorly-natured Jolteon and Arcanine. If you want something good for a Special Attacker, use a Lapras. Remember to try and get a good nature, though. Seeing your team, though, makes me think that you're one of those "considerate" people who hates the use of natures, so whatever then, whatever floats your boat.

PM me if you add me.

My Friend Safari is Water-type, with Gyarados, Azumarill, and Octillery.
Old March 25th, 2012 (08:14 AM).
Lugialord01
Beginning Trainer

I would at least teach Jolteon Shock Wave(from Lt. Surge), or if you have 80k cash to burn, spend in for coins and get Tm thunderbolt.(Celadon Game Corner)

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links