• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Check to see if your roleplay has been accepted! v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
gimmiepie's Connections: New Dawn is accepted!

UltraWing's Pikmin Chronicles is declined.
Unfortunately, your story doesn't make sense to me -- who is someone who has never touched the Pikmin series. When writing the plot, make sure all terms are correctly defined for someone who won't know what the franchise is but is interested in joining.

Also, make sure you read through your plot, as it honestly made no sense when I read it straight aloud. You might need to practice your punctuation!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
SV's Pokémon Odyssey: Search For Cresselia is accepted!

Quto's Earth and Sky: Return to Lethia is pending.
Your RP seems to lack a rating and rules regarding the RP in general. At the very least, it is (or has become) customary to point out if there are no special rules for the RP, and that the RPC standards just apply. Please fix these things up and reapply your RP, as it's nice if these particular things are right once the thread opens up for sign-ups :) If you want, I can PM you the content of the thread you submitted!​

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Chalifoux' (Δ) HOLON mythos (δ) is accepted! We'll hold on to the IC thread for a while though. Feel free to message one of the mods once you've gotten a few definite accepted players :)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
eeveeandmew's Terrors of Arceus is pending.
It looks good, but to keep up some standard here we usually ask for new RPs to come with a visible rating (K, K+, T or M) and have some sort of rules outlined in the opening post - even if it's just mentioning that there are no special rules for the RP and that regular RPC rules apply. Please resubmit with these things added! If you need the text from the post, I can PM it to you.

eeveeandmew's Terrors of Arceus is accepted!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back