• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Riolu

How's the comic?

• Awesome!

Votes: 23 69.7%
  • Good.

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Bad. :(

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters

*Riolu Master*

The Aura Within
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jul 13, 2016
Issue 36!
Spoiler:

Not a lot
of feedback lately huh.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
Well, you probably lost most of you're audience when you stopped for a while, and this sub is not very active. People don't tend to post in other threads then their own.

I don't feel like reading all the back catalog, so I started at 34. The dialogue is natural, but the progression feels weird. Everything goes incredibly fast, but it doesn't feel like there is happening that much.

I also like how it's not that static. Characters change place from frame to frame (well, mostly), and the comic feels diverse.
I would make it a little longer though, have some more room to give the characters some depth, without losing pace. And please give a summary so people can catch up.

*Riolu Master*

The Aura Within
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jul 13, 2016
Hey guys it has been awhile!... A long while.. I'm just wondering if anyone wants me to continue with this comic. Or just don't because of how long I've been gone.

*Riolu Master*

The Aura Within
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jul 13, 2016
Here, I'll post the next issue and see if anyone will still like this. If not I won't do this anymore.
Spoiler:

Back