• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Give me a chance!

TaylorPegram

I want to create music for games and anime!
Years
Hello Pokemon fans! My name is Taylor Pegram, and I'm trying to win over your souls today! Lol, jk. This thread is to introduce myself, and the reason I am on the Pokecommunity website! Most Pokemon fans I'm sure have heard of the (Lavender Town Syndrome). If not... please look into it! The (Lavender Town Syndrome) was a rumor that children were becoming depressed and committing suicide over the song/sound from Lavender Town in previous Pokemon games. Well, I have created a cure! A cure to this town of Lavender! I have made a song, a song which brings a new hope. A song which brings a new light, to the darkness of the past. This song is called (New Lavender Town). When I created this song I envisioned a place.. a place where people came to be healed. A place to be welcomed, after a long day of traveling with your friends and your Pokemon. I am looking to create music for Gaming, and or Animation. My path begins today, if you are interested in listening to (New Lavender Town) PLEASE visit my Youtube channel. Unfortunately I am not yet able to post links, so please just search for

Taylor Pegram - New Lavender Town

Thank you Pokefans!

Years
  • Age 25
  • U.S
  • Seen Dec 12, 2014
I hear that the reason this happened was due to the frequencies later in the song. This only happened when you were wearing headphones, and had very sensitive ears, but I find the theories related to it quite interesting. Also, have you herd of the twitch story?

Mapleseruhp

Author Maple
Years
Lavender town is my hell

Once something is truly lost, it can never be returned.

Um.. welcome to the pokecommunity! I hope you create more songs in the near future! You should create more music!

sCam

Killing is a pleasure
Years
  • Age 33
  • ny
  • Seen Dec 18, 2016
welcome to the community.

what's your youtube channel? As a person who love the lavender town theme(the Original) Then I would gladly listen to your new lavender town.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
Hey and welcome and yes i have heard of it and wow cool that u wrote a song for a cure lol. Well enjoy the community i look forward to seeing u around and pm me if u have ny questions ;)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Wow, this is a lot better than I thought it would be.

The seemingly never ending sine-bass drives me a little bit crazy, but I think that's more of a preference thing than any thing else.

But yeah dude, makes me want to bust out the midi keyboard and mess around with FL studio.

If you are interested in messing around with music / graphic design / 3d modeling with a newb then hit me up some time

Back