• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Forever Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omn

Moogle King
Years
the three headed cerberus is to much of transition of heads for houndoom in my opinion. It would cool if it was orthrus the brother of cerberus who has two heads instead of one but this is just a suggestion.

carmaniac

Where the pickle surprise at?
Years
It's hacks like this that remind me why people make them in the first place. This looks absolutely amazing! Now if only I could figure out how to subscribe to the thread!

Been here a year, you should know surely by now to read the forum descriptions to even notice this place is game dev not hack a rom dev.

Years
I know this update was long ago but i just saw it then :D. Anyway in the latest update i see 8 or 9 pokemon roaming around in that one little section.. Don't you think thats way to much? i agree with Cilerba. The mapping is ok, but what stands out the most is the menu interface. Good work with that!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
Been here a year, you should know surely by now to read the forum descriptions to even notice this place is game dev not hack a rom dev.

ACTUALLY: I made this account AGES ago (actually, about a year :cheeky: ) and had never actually used it until now. I only started a few days ago. Secondly, I had come to this thread because someone (Unfortunately I don't remember who, I wish I could thank them) linked it and was a little more focused on the amazing game than the little words up at the top.

P.S. Nice attitude buddy ;)

P.S.S. Hmm ... where did my original post go?

flamemaster

No school like the old school
Years
  • MI
  • Seen Mar 23, 2016
wow.. i just found this tread and wow. this looks like a very creative and well thought out game abnegation, i can't wait till a demo is realeased.
seriously good wrk keep it up.

P.I.E.86

I make sprites.
Years
  • Seen Oct 4, 2015
Any chance you could add another evolution to pelipper? I have the sprite ready to go.

hospree.png

EDIT

It's from other poke's so don't bite my head off peeps.

Years
I highly doubt Abnegation will be responding to this thread anytime soon, guys. He took some personal time off, things in his life are getting hectic and he has more to worry about than a fan game. Be that as it may, it seems that the lack of updates may say he's lost his inspiration for this.. however, I would bet he thanks his loyal fans for still supporting this amazing game of his.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
I will get back to all your replies in the official update. But how about a screen for now huh?

Gematria
What lies on top, is the strongest piece of The Phoenix Rising puzzle.
Blistering cold, you see the ruins of what once was; a settlement in
which failed to survive the sub zero temperatures. They
worshiped a creature, so powerful, that they believed to be
their protector, until it left. Never to be seen again until the rumour
of The Phoenix Rising.They had been interested in the relevance
to the creatures name "Articuno", and what relevance the number
at the end of the name bared. Hence the name of the mountain;
Gematria.

2gwcnbn.png

me2hack

Graphics Artist
Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2011
Nice, really nice. But what are those red pixels above the torch supposed to be? Also is the sky a panorama?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
It's part of the fire, it's an animation so that just appears in one of the frames.
And, yes, so the sky moves with the perspective.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Replies
Spoiler:

New Hero design

forever_lost_duet_by_hourglasshero-d32w4n4.png

Screenshots

Untitled-3.png

Gematria.png

IlaciaWill.png

Cliffs.png

New menu design

Menu.png

Thanks guys, and keep supporting!

me2hack

Graphics Artist
Years
  • Seen Mar 12, 2011
Nice, I love the screenshots. Though why not let the face image in the third screenshot 'rest' on top of the messagebox? Also for the menu it's static right? And why not use images instead of text based?

Years
Amazing update, this game just keeps improving, doesn't it? ;P
I'm really digging Emma's more 'mature' look and the male protagonist is looking pretty slick too.
Does that Froslass belong to Will, or is it one of the many wild Pokemon that occupy the game's Overworld?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back