• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It's a neat site. You can also get Pokemon from that site but the Pokemon you get from it are illegal and thus they take precautions so you can put them on the GTS or anything. Still, it's a good place to get Egg Moves and Perfect IV Dittos for breeding fabulous IV bred Pokemon (though some might consider this cheating a bit? Whatever).

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
261 I wish the games would just tell you themselves so we wouldn't have to have all these illegal ways to do it

*discreetly makes all my pokemon's IVs maxed out* suck it, Cynthia

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Checking IVs with a site or calculator is illegal now? Who knew.

The IV guys in the games do a pretty good job at telling you the general IV range + perfect IVs in specific stats at least.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Ahaaa, yeah. That's a bit disappointing. But it can't be helped, right?

Just like getting a really damn good Frillish only for it to have the wrong ability. I love you too, game.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
I meant being able to see the numbers in-game without using external apps

eesh...

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

I WANT A MAN, I'M LONELY GRAAAARGH
a woman is fine too, I guess

meh, I usually go for natures that don't change stats

although for Physical attackers I try to get Adamant natures

My Darmanitan with Sheer Force <3

I love my Mild Lucario just give it irons and zincs and it destroys everything with Aura Sphere, Earthquake, Close Combat and Extremespeed

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Wasn't being serious twilight lmao. just thought it was interesting that you used the word 'illegal'. But yes, I see where you are coming from in all seriousness.

I tried using a Lucario once and I ended up switching it out for Honchkrow if I remember correctly.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

I hate doing my social studies homework, because it involves reading articles about the extreme right-wings in the US.

And their ignorance and xenophobia is just frustrating me to no end. How the hell do people think like this.
"What do you mean Obama isn't a muslim? Don't you watch Fox News?"

IN OTHER NEWS HOLY CRAP ROUTE 23 IS VICIOUS.

Last edited:

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

What did you do, skip every trainer battle and run from every pokemon?

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

I brutally murdered every pokemon I could find until my team was easily 5 levels above the next gym leaders

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Actually haven't played Pokemon today. Spent the day sleeping in and watching White Collar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back