• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirfetch’d

I am a person who is pretty OCD, but it just doesn't bother me when it comes to my room. However anything else, I am really OCD about it's cleanliness.

Years
I try really hard to get it off, but it's easier after I turn it on - then the dirt is backlit by the bright screen. It's really useful when I have to put on a cover.

Sirfetch’d

I do, especially my laptop. I probably clean my laptop screen daily and use compressed air to clear the dust between the keys everyday as well. I cannot stand for my laptop to have ANY dirt on it. I am also the same way with my phone. I wipe the screen clean everyday and take the cover off of it and make sure that no dust has accumulated.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I try to keep all of my electronics as clean as possible, not just the new ones. To clean my laptop and tablet, I have this computer spary. It helps you to remove dirt from tight spots, somehow. For my phone, I use a wet paper towel and then leave it near the table fan to dry it off. As for my 3DS, iPod, and video game controllers, I just remove the dirt with a dry towel and carefully use a toothpick if they're stuck in corners. d:

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
if you knew me irl, you'd think that i would be the most paranoid person ever when it comes to electronics & technology. I keep them off of dust, water, sand, etc. I protect them as if they're my children.

Sirfetch’d

if you knew me irl, you'd think that i would be the most paranoid person ever when it comes to electronics & technology. I keep them off of dust, water, sand, etc. I protect them as if they're my children.

I'm basically the same way with mine. I dropped my phone in the parking lot the other day and nearly panicked.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Few years ago, I've dropped one of my phones in the pool when I was changing my clothes. It was still working, though, because the screen wasn't really affected, but I no longer was able to charge it. D: I really liked this phone, because it was extremely fast and very comfortable to use. Later, I had it replaced with an iPhone (which I don't use these days since it's kind of outdated).

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
I'm not the best at handling electronics. When I was 8, I had dropped the DS one too many times and it ended up smashing against the floor. The hinge almost fell off and just barely hanged on. My Dad managed to repair it but it never worked the same. I think my sister still hates me for it, since that was her DS. I've also accidentally broke the screen of an iPod Touch but it was only one drop. I guess my sister isn't entirely careful either. Nowadays though I rarely drop things but I don't immediately panic if I do. Unless I've dropped it a billion times before. D:

blue

gucci
Years
I'm not too bothered about my bed but I'll get in a perfectionist state of mind if I start cleaning my room, to the point where it's clean from top to bottom and my initial intention was to just tidy something small away.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I've dropped my iPhone quite a number of times, but it's still in one piece and working fine :P It's an iPhone 3GS after all; it's quite hardy and the screen never cracks because it's not made of glass. I think its one-too-many drops might have damaged its WiFi-pick up ability though. My laptop and my other iProducts receive the WiFi connection quite strongly from wherever I am in the house, but my iPhone needs to be somewhat closer to the modem to be able to pick it up. Not very convenient at all as it involves me having to move around trying to recapture the signal...

Sirfetch’d

I'm pretty bad at losing things because I am too lazy to put things in their right places and I end up just stuffing them anywhere. I can never find these things when I actually need them :[

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
I lose most of my stuff. I could've placed something down a minute ago, and then not be able to find it now. Then it takes me sometime to find it again.

Like, my copy of Spirit Tracks. I went on vacation and tucked it in my jean's pocket at a resort. I found it Monday in the same jeans, in the side pocket.

Sirfetch’d

Speaking of losing things, I can't seem to find my wallet right now D: I usually place it on my desk in my room but it's not there.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
I used to lose a lot of things cause I had a lot of things, but then I threw everything I didn't use/need away so everything is easy to find. The only thing I tend to lose from time to time are my headphones.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I don't lose things easily now. Back when I was in high school I didn't give a crap if I lost a homework assignment or something important. Today when I lose things I just get all paranoid and panic and then all hell breaks loose in my world. xD

Years
I really hate it when I lose stuff because I wind up spending ages searching for said thing whenever I want to use it again but I never wind up finding at all in most cases ):

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back