• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
feraligatr master said:
Hey all, i have done something legendary today. with great luck and my amazing battle tactics i finnaly managed to capture or snag shiny.....................................................Raikou OMG! im amazed at myself,its amazing i think im going to faint when i send all 3 to my Emerald cartrige. im amazed by this im think im gunna faint right now even.

Anyway no luck with scyther but Raikou i can't belive it. must stop before thios becomes total spam o.0 anyway good luck to everyone and i think im gunna faint now. *faints*

well once again many combolations Elizagerth XD just somthing i got off a website well im happy for you and now i shall revive you *revives* im back lookin for a ralts

Years
shido said:
well im off to finish trading out so i can get that squirtle so good luck on your hunts

31 ralts 5 surskits

>,> ~nervous~ thats croc and feraligatr down....shido to go....
There's no cause to be nervous. (unless you know something I don't... ¬_¬) I'd be foolish to think that unlikely things don't happen. (I'm the one who keeps doing all these statistical calculations, after all.) I'm not accusing anyone of lying, cheating, or anything like that yet; I'm just hoping they'll explain to hopefully settle some nerves.

I can't throw anyone out for extreme claims. I have to catch them on some sort of inconsistency in what they've said to know whether or not they're lying. For all I know, the odds of seeing shinies could be enhanced in Colo. It wouldn't be unreasonable, considering you only get to catch 40-something pokes throughout the entire game.

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
i tried takeing a image with my mobile buts its blurred up etc. anyway MM is right i Have being addicted to Hunting. i should give it a rest for a while XD id like to thank MM for bringing that to my attention. anyway i shall stop hunting for a while or a few weeks depends. good luck everyone.

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
It's not imposable to find 2 shinys very, very, very close together:

Shiny Golbat, normal pokemon, Shiny Lairon.

This happened to me right before I joined the Shiny Hunters, I KO'd the Shiny Golbat in one hit (I got a critical hit & supper effective hit all in one go, even with the pokemon 10 levels lower than the Golbat, it never stood a chance.) Now if I had been thinking I'd do what I do now and just started throwing balls at it, it wasn't going any where and I wasn't going to run out of balls, ever. So with the Golbat KO'd I hit another pokemon, won the battle, and then hit a Shiny Lairon. I tossed an Ultra Ball at it, it broke out, and used ROAR on me. I was devistated, I'm still ticked off about missing the Lairon.

AND NOW FOR LDD'S UPDATE:

Friend's Sapphire - 127 Surskit, no shiny.

PKMNXD:GoD - Mightyena is on level 98, I need to find a new shiny soon or I'll have nothing 'ODD' to raise.

@ MM - I'm not looking for anything, just whatever shows up by now, my friend wants her game back and I've got TWO WEEKS to find another shiny in her game before she takes it back, I must hunt like a mad woman!

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
Sure you can join the Shiny Hunters cybernin! As a co-owner of this club I welcome you!

BUT just so you know we only count shinys found on Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Fire Red, Leaf Green, Colosseum, and Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness for our DEX. We also -don't- count any shiny pokemon caught with a cheat device like GameShark or Action Replay.

Do you own any shinys found on the newer games? If not it's okay, we have members who don't own any shinys.
:)

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
Years
I've had no luck with my shiny Spheal hunt on my GBA, but I'm trying to get a Shiny Poochyena on my Pokemon XD. It will take a long time so I'm focusing on my Gamecube hunt more than my GBA hunt.

At the moment I have filled up 7 boxes of Spheals, I'm planning on only keeping 2 of them.

Years
Agent9 said:
EH...No shiny...i restarted my FireRed, totally forgetting the Lairon that I traded to from Ruby to FireRed. Sucks. I'll go look for another one in RUby again.
You're not saying you just lost a shiny Lairon to a save restart, are you? 'Cause that would be devistating. I could never forgive myself for letting such a huge flub slip through. I'm already pretty p/oed that I lost a Sludge Bomb TM from my last Emerald save. Moreso at GF for making it that you have to re-check Dewford later on.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
I bought a new link cable this afternoon so that I could hook up and trade a Tauros/Ditto/Eggs to Ruby. MM was right to say that it's way faster in the gem games. I've already filled up two boxes.
Woo! Hopefully this will be the first bred-for shiny I ever attain.

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
I've never hatched a shiny in the new games. :( Good luck! :)

NOT the Lairon! *crys with MM*

LDD's update:

Friend's Sapphire - 128 Surskit, 1 Surskit in about 3 hours.

EDIT: I've almost finished updating the ShinyDex.

@ Mr. Missing - Are you wanting to join the club?

Hey! Ru, is that you on invisable mode?

2nd EDIT: It's 2:44 AM here, I'm going to be up all night (untill 5:30 AM) hunting. Good night, Shiny Hunters.

Last edited:
Years
im crying for you Agent9 goodbye lairon i bid thee farewell i shall miss you with a great intensity
well things arent going good for me either no ralts ill look for about another hour then go to bed

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Hey! It's like 3 30 here, and I'm still hunting! Ahhh! I'm on my 5th Tauros box. They take 6,400 steps to hatch... Ahhh! It's a long process!
But I'm feeling good about this! I'll definatly get one sooner or later.

Kuri-Chan ♪

Crystal Trainer
Years
  • Seen Apr 28, 2008
ryan said:
Hey! It's like 3 30 here, and I'm still hunting! Ahhh! I'm on my 5th Tauros box. They take 6,400 steps to hatch... Ahhh! It's a long process!
But I'm feeling good about this! I'll definatly get one sooner or later.
Good for you!
Hey, would it just be simpler to hunt by egg(breeding), or by wild?

I guess I'll just LOOK for a shiney...Linoone or Absol. I find it sad that my Tropios can't escape a Linoone.. >.<

BG pokemon freak

Has 6 Shiny pokemon ... YAY
Years
congrats on raikou feraligatr master !!!

Hey !!! LDD did a shiny dex 0.0 great
cool !!! :P I can see my name :P nobody else has a krabby !!! yyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
super !!! thanks LDD for makeing that !!!

update: I got another...........................................ordinary :(
I haven't had shiny luck !!!

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
OK! Hi people! Sorry for not being arround, lots of stuff to do. Studying, help a friend out and some stuff more.

Ive seen about 241 latios already and nothing still. Like its normal lol.

Ryan, I wish you luck in breeding, its boring, and by that I mean its EVEN more boring than hunting.

About those people that claim theyve found 2 or 3 shinies in short time. I beleive them. I had a time where I found more than those in a week. That was extreme luck. But if you are lying, do as MM says, It makes people respect you guys more for telling the truth, it prooves you have guts.

Anyways, may the hunting continue. Ill report again soon.!

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
i restarted my lg but no squirtle yet . me and my friend are racing to see who cna get shiny squirt first (hes breeding im reseting)

also no shiny croconaw in col

33 ralts 5 surskits no shiny

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2015
Thanx for sticking up for me and the others Aaryn, my shiny Torchic is now a Combusken WOO!

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
Yes thank you Aaryn . anyway i just viewed the shiny dex,we are almost complete wahoo *shiny dances* anyway i might start egg hatching for sudowoodo again,if thats ok with everyone else. good luck everyone

Back