• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokémon Litharreon

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
Ok, so I downloaded the update (did 3.0 really just come out? I was playing 2.5). I had to start a new game because the update glitched my save file (I was inside my house when I last saved, and it set off the dad's exclamation point but the event was already done and I just couldn't move). So new game looked ok, but it glitched after battling Sam. He took a step to the side like he was going to run down, but then he froze and I couldn't move, hit start, or anything.

not officially, it's a preview of whats to come (and it looks like it came out too soon)
sorry for you having to start over D: but thats to be expected...
[this is for everyone]
until I can figure out a way to update the game with stuff like this, and not have you guys losing your precious data, if you PM me with a list of no more than 6 pokemon you caught, I'll work out something in-game to let you guys retrieve them

as for your sam glitch, I've foolishly tested one of the scripts and expected the rest to follow suit, if you leave town being on the second tile away from the trees on the left side it should work as intended (but hey, its a beta V3, glitches are to be expected, but I'm really sorry >.<)

Years
  • Seen Jan 30, 2016
Yup, moving left fixed the Samuel Oak glitch. I've found another bug though: I can't evolve my Growlithe! I've tried both Ice Shard and Moon Stone, and I've tried using it immediately, talking to everyone in the lab, and leaving the lab entirely before using it. Every time, my computer pops up an error message and forces the game to close. Seeing as I only had a couple minutes of gameplay, I'll try restarting again.

EDIT:

Still got the problem in the new game (with a Fearow). It reads:

Script 'PokemonEvolution line 416: NoMethodError occurred.

undefined method 'width' for nil:NilClass

Last edited:

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
Yup, moving left fixed the Samuel Oak glitch. I've found another bug though: I can't evolve my Growlithe! I've tried both Ice Shard and Moon Stone, and I've tried using it immediately, talking to everyone in the lab, and leaving the lab entirely before using it. Every time, my computer pops up an error message and forces the game to close. Seeing as I only had a couple minutes of gameplay, I'll try restarting again.

EDIT:

Still got the problem in the new game (with a Fearow). It reads:

Script 'PokemonEvolution line 416: NoMethodError occurred.

undefined method 'width' for nil:NilClass

well thats just terrible D: it must be because I went around messing with the pokedex...I might either decide against making a new pokedex or do something else, but I'll look into it later today! I'm sorry for all the trouble D:

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
UPDATE
Fixed many major bugs that occurred in my game, (the sam battle, and the pokedex stuff[for now] and the evolution stuff)
If you see any other bugs please don't hesitate to mention them!

[DOWNLOAD]

Cast your Opinions!!
[PRESENT]
Here are 2 options for the current graphics, the left is currently what it is, the right is what it could be, keep in mind this would be the "present" timeline graphics, it would then become HG/SS graphics in the future, and GEN2 graphics in the past

[FUTURE]
The left is the current graphics, and the right is what the future graphics could be; keep in mind that when you go to the future the graphics would be changed to either 1 or 2

Years
I lie the game so far even though I just started battling sam :p though i have to ask if there is a speed up button like by pressing shift, everything speeds up 10 fold

Last edited:

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
I lie the game so far even though I just started battling sam :p though i have to ask if there is a speed up button like by pressing shift, everything speeds up 10 fold

you start the game with the running shoes, or w/e they're called, its all a bundle of equipment your mom gives you, that and the pokegear; just hold down shift - along with that you can change outfits if you feel so inclined

EnglishMilkshake

Delapitated Account
Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2013
Oh dear, I just notice, you've completely removed Spearow and replaced Arcanine. Why would you do that? I like my own game better than this one.

Rayd12smitty

Shadow Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
Oh dear, I just notice, you've completely removed Spearow and replaced Arcanine. Why would you do that? I like my own game better than this one.

I'm sorry if I'm out of line but that is quite a rude thing to say. You can have your opinion but you shouldn't go around talking about how your game is better.

Anyway, nice update. Playing now

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
I've been mulling it over for a long time and have thought of many possible sceanarios and ways to work around that, or possibly just bunk it entirely; however I must be blunt and say you are wrong; What I have technically done has removed fearow and growlithe
you could also say Arcanine, but thats also in my own mix of things to deal with... but back to the point; Growlithe and fearow have been removed, because they are no longer associated with their original evolutions currently; while growlithe has been overhaulled entirely

one idea is make the evolutionary pokemon unchangable forms of the originals, while still keeping the originals intact; another would be making these evolutionary pokemon completely different pokemon entirely but that seems too drastic a change for my liking

to address the reason as to why, it all has to deal with the fact there are entirely too many legendary pokemon and i like the idea of more evolution pokemon; that is a nice twist of the normal plot that has not been very explained or examined or even taken into much thought of.

Finally, I have seen your games and while they show ambition and potential, to claim they are better than another is entirely opinionated, unrelated to anything going on, and quite rude. To measure the quality of your games to mine seems almost useless when all you have to back it up is a mere statement saying so without saying "your game is bad because...x,y,z; while mine is better because...x,y,z" To give no reason or criticism even is rude, unneeded and considered spam.

*EDIT* I would also like to point out that as a revolutionary idea I envisioned the ability to catch every pokemon, all 649 of them; as the months went on, more and more people envisioned a similar idea, but mine is being put into place currently; furthermore, to push the envelope even more I also envisioned an ever updating game (as doing so just requires dedication, simply; and with each update is every pokemon that should be introduced later on. I noticed you had started to do so, making every 649 pokemon available, but the graphics are.....adequate to be very generous; regardless, I wish you luck with your game, and hope there are no hard feelings and I also hope I have answered your questions with my game! ^ ^

nice update. Playing now
Thank you! I hope everything goes well, remember if you see anything bad, a glitch, or have a suggestion you are welcome to post it! Enjoy what I have so far.

Last edited:

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
As for an update, I'm once again getting picky as **** and decided to change the graphics, a major graphic overhaul! I'm planning on mixing a few Gen$ graphics into a mainly Gen3 Graphic base - so, trees and mountains and a few other things (so far) will be changed to more aesthetically pleasing things, while most of the other graphics are mainly gen 3, so it should add some flair while you play, but should still look natural
I've seen this work very well in a lot of games, and even in some rom hacks, and it still looks nice, so I'll see what happens :P

well look what I have done~
showing off the trees: whooooooo

Showing off mountain stuff: whoooooo

Last edited:

XxITomxX

Unova Champ
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 19, 2013
gonna download the new version but still one thing, i gotta ask can ya still kill (or wake up) the snorlax.

EDIT: I am back from days/months of vacation of sleep

EDIT EDIT*: i couldnt see the pokemon on the new version so i went back to using v 2.5 and got a blastoise instead of a growlithe in my party its either a script error or just a cool glitch

Last edited:

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
gonna download the new version but still one thing, i gotta ask can ya still kill (or wake up) the snorlax.

EDIT: I am back from days/months of vacation of sleep

EDIT EDIT*: i couldnt see the pokemon on the new version so i went back to using v 2.5 and got a blastoise instead of a growlithe in my party its either a script error or just a cool glitch

welcome back, sadly no, but I'll see what i can do hahaha
I was working with the pokedex and was stupid, but i have someone working on it, so everything should be fine, but are you sure the latest one (the latest post with a demo) in't showing the pokemon? I'm almost certain it is fine

XxITomxX

Unova Champ
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 19, 2013
by latest you mean the first page (pre v 3.0) then i have i had done the glitch with other pokemon
so sauri is a pikachu with leech seed and my growlithe is a blastoise luckily i saved zapdos
in any of the future versions will there be partnerships or blah blah blah and can snorlax be kut with my
cool chainzaw

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
by latest you mean the first page (pre v 3.0) then i have i had done the glitch with other pokemon
so sauri is a pikachu with leech seed and my growlithe is a blastoise luckily i saved zapdos
in any of the future versions will there be partnerships or blah blah blah and can snorlax be kut with my
cool chainzaw

what do you mean by partnerships?
and sorry, I fixed the front page, thank you for reminding me, here is the correct download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6crv18xipwo6gvt
and you will obtain a flute by someone which will awaken a pokemon in battle, but will also be used on snorlax, just be patient hahaha

XxITomxX

Unova Champ
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 19, 2013
partners like the ones which help you in double battles so the cave error is fixed and one other thing
if you make a partner in-game you could chose whether they battle or you battle cause i dont like the
idea of wild double battles when your fave pokemon is there,add a evolution system for their battles
ive been in double battles but my partner never gets any exp.So dude what up youve been hahaha'ing alot lately taking sugar?

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
partners like the ones which help you in double battles so the cave error is fixed and one other thing
if you make a partner in-game you could chose whether they battle or you battle cause i dont like the
idea of wild double battles when your fave pokemon is there,add a evolution system for their battles
ive been in double battles but my partner never gets any exp.So dude what up youve been hahaha'ing alot lately taking sugar?

there are plenty of double battles planned, ones with many people including red, and many others

I dont plan on tinkering with the current system of battles though, it seems fine; also pokemon dont evolve during any battle, its only afterwards they do, plus it would be a big hassle for a little change that isnt a major part of the game, one that which i have no idea where to begin, and i like the idea of a wild double battle, because it would be like you both got a wild pokemon to attack, or maybe theres only one, but its a cool idea

XxITomxX

Unova Champ
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 19, 2013
so i get error while visiting a poke mart center which is
Script 'Game_Event_' line161: ArgumentError occured.

comparison of String with 6 failed

the same way you like your errors exact and precise

Back