• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NecrumWarrior's Hidden Potential

Years
  • Seen Mar 5, 2015
Hey Necrum,

I'm interested in a female dream world eevee. The only female dream world pokemon I have is Farfetch'd though...

Years
i would like to trade for a gamestop suicune and an event genesect.i can give you a kyogre and a rayquaza for them(i'm already aware that they're free.i'll vm you when i'm at the wi-fi club.(also,i can donate a ditto)

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Thanks for the Ditto! Let me know when you want to pick up your Outraged Larvitar. I would have given it to you during the trade, but it's on my White Version. You also get 1 Raffle Ticket!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 5, 2015
Hey I'm ready to trade for the Eevee now. I'll be on my White 2 game. Which game of yours am I adding? Black?

Also, any luck with the name changing code?

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
White Version. I'm having a card made up for the Black Version code also.

And yes, I have found a code for it, but that will be on my Black Version.

someduderic

Elite Four
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 24, 2013
Yes I am available now :D

OMG!! Thank you so much!!

Last edited:

MarioManH

top kek
Years
Pokemon: Ghastly
Nickname: LG
Nature: Timid
Ability: Levitate
Egg Moves: N/A
Best IVs: x/x/x/31/x/31
EV Training: N/A
Moves: N/A
Pokerus: Yes

Years
Hello. Is it possible for you to breed a Technician Scyther? Adamant nature is preferred, but I don't mind as long as it isn't Modest or something haha.

Form:

Pokemon: Scyther
Nickname: N/A
Nature: Adamant is preferred.
Ability: Technician
Best IVs: Doesn't matter
EV Training: No
Pokerus: No

Unfortunately, I don't have much to trade in exchange, sorry :( I would trade a DW ability, but I don't have much luck in the way of Hidden Grottoes - the only ones I have are a Jellicent and an Espeon, but I can catch the Defiant Braviary.

I'm not exactly sure if White to White 2 trading is possible since I only have White 2, but my White 2 friend code is 0777 2219 3621.

Thank you.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Pokemon: Ghastly
Nickname: LG
Nature: Timid
Ability: Levitate
Best IVs: x/x/x/31/x/31
EV Training: N/A
Pokerus: Yes
I'll let you know when it's done!
Hello. Is it possible for you to breed a Technician Scyther? Adamant nature is preferred, but I don't mind as long as it isn't Modest or something haha.

Form:

Pokemon: Scyther
Nickname: N/A
Nature: Adamant is preferred.
Ability: Technician
Best IVs: Doesn't matter
EV Training: No
Pokerus: No

Unfortunately, I don't have much to trade in exchange, sorry :( I would trade a DW ability, but I don't have much luck in the way of Hidden Grottoes - the only ones I have are a Jellicent and an Espeon, but I can catch the Defiant Braviary.

I'm not exactly sure if White to White 2 trading is possible since I only have White 2, but my White 2 friend code is 0777 2219 3621.

Thank you.
White and White 2 run off the same engine, so yes, they can trade.

I can get that ability no problem. My breeding requests are free so don't worry about finding something to offer for it, unless you're uncomfortable accepting free stuff. XD

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

I can donate a Ducklett, Klinklang, Cubachoo, Maractus and Dwebble now! I can trade now if you'd like!

Last edited:
Back