• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Music Hacker HUB: Fine Tuning Your Hack

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
Years
The Music Hacker HUB: Fine Tuning Your Hack
Hello again. You may or not know me from The Idea Exchange Thread. But I am here to introduce a new place/resource/HUB for all hackers alike. I got the idea, while listening to Video Game Soundtracks. I also noticed that there was nothig like this, OR it just died during the way. This will be the new place, where you can make your hack better, with some jams(or songs, music......wav. files....)! So what do we do here?

Simple. This little list breaks down exactly what we will doing here:
● Post hacked music resources for public use.
● Share your own music, which can be kept for your own use.
● Request some music for your hack(but not Music Hackers, themselves)
● Talk about hacking music and expound upon the growth of music hacking.
● Review tracks and give feedback on someone's music

That's basically it. Of course, with all these great things, comes with some rules.

Rules
●You can be anyone to join the chat. Hacker, non-hacker(that sounds weird and ugly, sorry), Pokemon, shoe, frog. Don't feel intimidated to join.
●Simply posting music is fine, if you don't wanna discuss it.
●You are free to discuss any songs posted here.
●Don't complain, if your song/track isn't discussed.
●There is NO such thing, as "claiming" songs. If people want to get inspired by the same thing, so be it.
●This isn't a place to adveritse your hack. Hack in the idea thread or a progressing or finished hack. Please don't spam a bunch.
●To prevent this thread from taking traffic from Beginner's Lounge, please make a thread there for simple questions, still. Thank you!
●Pokécommunity Rules apply. Soooo.....yeah. You know the drill.

With all that said, I hope that this will be useful and fun for some, who loves Music Hacking. Remember to have fun! :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
As this will be mainly used for sharing music resources, I'm moving it to the Resources section.

xGal

Mhm
Years
Can we post here music we did that isn't used for hacking, but related to Pokémon?

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
Years
Can we post here music we did that isn't used for hacking, but related to Pokémon?

Do you mean just VGM, in general? No. But if you are talking about Pokemon Music you did on your spare time. Yes

Back