• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How I Edit the FR Title Screen

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 10, 2024
Awhile back I had a class on ASP.net web coding and for this class I made a website... My website was all about PokeHacking ;)

I wrote some AWESOME tutorials and never had the opportunity to share them :(

here is the site I made:
http://fountainhook.duckdns.org/butler/Default.aspx

It is likely that this site wont be around forever... given that the server gets purged for new students when it gets full.

there are a few good tutorials, but all the item tutorials are outdated since I made a new tool to do that stuff much easier... and the graphics editing tutorial is so basic... the only one worth sharing is the Title Screen Tutorial. Since I couldnt just rewrite it without hosting the images somewhere else, (im lazy)

I just printed it to a pdf for you all to enjoy.
View attachment 73952
Also in the .zip are all the images you should download from the page

Its extremely detailed and took a long time to make, I hope you all find it useful

Bill Cipher

Call me Fuxydia~!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 3, 2016
It's a very good tutorial, but I need to ask.
What program did you make the logo in.

This logo:
TitleName1.png

TheRabbit

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 1, 2015
Hardest part by far is creating your own logo when changing the "Firered Version" part. Graphics Gale makes no sense.

Back