• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A lesson worth sharing.

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
Years
I agree that people shouldn't complain when a release date is missed. You got that point correct (with the edit included). Actually, I agree with most of what you said. But to be honest, most of the people that need to see this will take the time to read it. It's a shame but true.

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
Years
I disagrea I rather have an estimation be 2 mounths and corect than one mounth and roung
I look foward to the release date take someting out of my life to find the thread just to see no release date and disapoint ment lots of disapoint ment But I never play hacks unless there complete this happeneds to me with The develoment of super smash flash 2 by mcloading I cant wait for the next update :D

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 10, 2024
I disagrea I rather have an estimation be 2 mounths and corect than one mounth and roung
I look foward to the release date take someting out of my life to find the thread just to see no release date and disapoint ment lots of disapoint ment But I never play hacks unless there complete this happeneds to me with The develoment of super smash flash 2 by mcloading I cant wait for the next update :D

What? I am saying there should be NO release dates given, or if they are to not rely on the date 100%, due to possible occurrences and interventions, due to false hope given, as well as pressure, and countless people asking. Improve your grammar please, as... Well, it annoys me. Why not play betas anyway? They are quite good, you know! You would only play about... 12 hacks if you only played finished ones, whereas there are tons of brilliant hacks in beta version.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 10, 2024
Umm... well, I pretty much agree with everything you've said, Marx. You did a great job on telling all this. Well done.

Whoa... Wasn't expecting that. thank you very much. Normally I can't explain my arguments well to save my life.

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
Years
  • Age 28
  • Cali
  • Seen Apr 2, 2013
I also hate people who say certain ROMs are unstable. They are all stable, otherwise you cannot play the game. The TOOLS are the things that affect the ROM, so they don't work that well on certain ROMs..
I completely agree with you marx on this subject people are always blaming the "ROM" for being unstable when you can play it perfectly fine (before you started messing around with it) tools are the ones that make rom's unstable but that's the same with hacking in general yeah so Im pretty sick of that "The ROM is unstable" excuse too~
Just wanted to get my opinion out here too~

Back