• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
You're a GOD Graceful.

1. *~asterisk~ - Ichigo Kurosaki
It does suit him. Some parts, I think I preferred the original, but I think he does the bridge and the second (or is it the third?) verse REALLY well. I enjoyed it, and it's something I'd listen to.
2. Chu-Bura - Uryuu Ishida
His voice sounds so young :3 Idk, I expected it to be more deep and serious, but I really like this. I think he sang it all quite well, but some parts did sound a little bit strained, to me. It's still something I'll listen to often.
3. Sen no Yoru o Koete - Byakuya Kuchiki & Renji Abarai
Is that first voice Byakuya? o.o I was expecting something more deep, but as the song went on (for like, 5 more seconds) I got used to it, I guess, and I can tell it suits him. Some times, though, I couldn't QUITE tell who was Byakuya and who was Renji, until the chorus when they both sang. Also, apparently, this is a love song. I shall study the lyrics later...
4.Ichirin no Hana - Aizen Sosuke & Momo Hinamori & Yuusuke (from HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR)
I don't know when the last bit was added to Graceful's list (which I'm copying from, for the number and names) but I'm guessing he does the screaming bits?
Hinamori has a really beautiful voice, it's just quite a shame that it's so soft for such a rocky/punk song.
Aizen's voice is PERFECT! It's deep, it's ominous, it's sexy, it just sounds a tad too soft, except that one line before the chorus, that was PERFECT! This is easily one of my favourite covers, largely because of Aizen's voice.
5. Tonight, Tonight, Tonight - Kenpachi Zaraki
Oh... My... God... The... Engrish... My stomach...
6. Life is like a boat - Mayuri & Nemu Kurotsuchi
Mayuri's Engrish is LOL. To be honest, though, it's not so bad until you realise this is MAYURI. The BATSHETINSANETWELVESQUADCAPTAIN. Though Nemu's voice COMPLETELY suits the song, without doubt. When I heard the original song, I didn't really like it, but I much prefer this version (shock horror). The lyrics are also lolworthy when you, like I said before, realise it's Mayuri.
7.Thank you!! - Kaname Tousen & Shuuhei Hisagi
I think when you listen to it, you don't expect it to have been them. Their voices seem quite like the original, which is both a good and a bad thing. I like the song anyway, it's nice and upbeat and cheery and fun. I liked the song before the cover, and I still do.
8.Hanabi - Toushiro Hitsugaya & Rangiku Matsumoto
Like with Byakuya's voice, I think it started off not so good, but with a few songs, she got used to it. Then again, I might be talking about Hitsugaya. I can't tell. Regardless, the voices suit the song very well.
9. Houkiboshi - Soifon & Yoruichi Shihouin
Again, the voices are PERFECT. Yoruichi has a really soft, beautiful voice, while Soifon's is more young and almost child-like. I think and they really suit each other I think. I would really like if they sang more songs.
10. My Pace - Kon
I'm quite glad that only some parts are sung with Kon's voice, and I'm sure if I understood, I would've enjoyed those parts more. Kon's normal voice is quite nice and fits the song I think. I think he does the high notes really well (only because I'll never be able to reach them).
11. Sakura Biyori - Retsu Unohana
That definitely sounds like Unohana (I don't know why I was expecting it not to sound like her...). The voice is so... elegant and beautiful. It DEFINITELY did not let me down. Just amazing.
The only problem is that I keep thinking "Sakura Biryani".
12. Hikari no Rock - Sajin Komamura
A nice, upbeat rock song. I really like the original, but I especially like Fluffy's version! His deep voice makes this so much more fun to listen and sing along with. Makes me feel like I'm at the opera XD But the "oh baby baby I love you" could have been done without. And the bit where he shouts, that was my favourite part in the original song, and I don't think he done it quite right. I still love the rest of the song.
13. Gallop - Juushiro Ukitake, Sentarou Kotsubaki & Kiyone Kotetsu.
Ukitake's voice is so much better than I expected it to be! A very good song, I think the voices suited it well. A very catchy song, definitely. I'll be listening to this later too~
14. Shoujo S - Rukia Kuchiki & Orihime Inoue
I don't really like Orihime's bit. Imo, Rukia was the better singer, but neither were particularly great. Orihime seemed like she was reading the lyrics. Same with Rukia, they just didn't seem like they were *into* it. Rather disappointed.

All in all, I really liked it. Some songs I absolutely love, others I was disappointed, but I know my phone will have some more songs on it in a few minutes...

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Ha these songs are great, some of them are painfully bad come on you'd expect someone who has surpassed got to be able to hold a note. Anyway, i guess i'll leave a little comment about each of them.

Rukia & Orihime - Love Rukia's voice, the picture used is also hilarious, Ishida ftw.
Ukitake, Sentaro & Kiyone - 13th squad are very talented vocally, seriously good.
Yoruichi & Soi Fon - I really don't like Soi Fon but Tomoko Kawakami could have a career in singing i'm sure. Yoruichi should stick to her day job though.
Ichigo - One of my favourite openings done pretty well, the verses sounded far better than the chorus. Need a Johnny Yong Bosch version.
Ishida - Don't really like his singing voice.
Kenpachi - LOLZ, awful and awesome at the same time. Exactly what i expected really.
Unohana - Perfect song for her voice. Actually a really good listen, up there with Soi Fon.
Renji & Byakuya - This is one for the Yaoi fangirls isn't it ^^ Kuchiki's voice is really good, better than the original actually :o - remembers really sad bit at the end of that film :(
Tousen & Hisagi - Not good, not bad. Filler like the characters.
Mayuri & Nemu - Mayuri singing in English ^^ I already knew Rie Kugimiya had an awesome voice from various themes and inserts but this is really sweet.
Kon - Good song for his voice i guess.
Sajin - Yup i totally imagined Komamura in the shower singing this.
Hitsugaya & Matsumoto - I liked this one, i forget that Hitsugaya's voice is a woman.
Momo & Aizen - Painful Aizen-sama.

So the best imo are Hitsugaya & Matsumoto, Mayuri & Nemu, Ukitake, Sentaro & Kiyone and Unohana. Bleach needs some sort of west end musical style filler episode. That'd be far better than making a film or Aladdin ^^

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years

THANK YOU! Ahaha, I was wondering when I'd get to hear a full version of ANY of these, and it came much sooner than I thought it would. :3

Asterisk: Well, I am happy with this one, as it was my favorite opening, and I am glad the seiyuu did a good job. XD I was afraid it wouldn't turn out well, but thank goodness that didn't happen. XD

Chu Bura: The voice was pretty good, but I haven't listened to the original enough to have a good comparison...>__>

Sen no Yoru o Koete: I don't know which is which. XD Good singing though.

Ichirin no Hana: Again, good singing voices! I personally think Momo's voice was better, though...*hides*

Tonight, Tonight, Tonight: Ahahaha, this sounds so funny and hilarious! ^__^

Life is Like a Boat: Nemu sounds great! Mayuri sounds okay to me, but the lyrics in comparison to his character is lol. XD

Thank you!! I love both versions of this song, primarily because they sound so similar. XD They did a really good job!

Hanabi: This is one of my favorites on the whole album, I think. They just sound really great!

These are the only ones I really ever listened to (in terms of the original ones) so these are the only ones I'm gonna give my opinion on. Can't wait till I can download these! ^__^

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
Years
You're a GOD Graceful.
You don't know how great that comment makes me feel!

Also, Movie 4 (Jigoku-hen)'s OST has been released/leaked and is on YouTube (as well!) Although some of them are remixes and re-arrangements of stuff off the normal OST

Spoiler:

Years
Don Kanonji to get hit by a car and killed.

XD That made my day

Thanks, Graceful. ^^

Thank You! sounds pretty close. XD And I love Unohana singing Sakura Biyori, though it could have been nicer.. I mean, I like Mai Hoshimura's version better.

But what made my day was Life is Like a Boat. The second the song started, I lol'd. HARD. Rie Fu's voice getting swapped with Mayuri = NOT a good idea. Not to mention he pronounces 'damn' as 'dumb'. XDD Nemu's voice is nice, though. :)

Oh God. Shoujo S came out SO wrong. >.> Rukia and Orihime have 'soft' voices, and the song is really not suitable for them.
Planning to listen to asterisk and Ichirin no Hana soon, but I still find myself re-listening Life is Like a Boat and Sakura Biyori. XP Favorite songs.

I wish they covered Echoes and Tabidatsu Kimi E though. =( Hopefully they will, next time.

Movie OST, cool. I just wish I can find what *this one* OST is. I can't find it. =\ I wonder, does anyone know? (This is the video, btw) It starts almost immediately as the video starts, around 0:06 or so.

Favorite Kido? Old topic is old
I love a LOT of them. Well, all of them, actually. XP There's isn't really a specific favorite in mind, though. I used to like Kurohitsugi, though, because of the way Aizen used it on Komamura was SO cool. (with his hands and all. XD)
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
Years
(This is the video, btw)
I tried seaching around for it, but I couldn't find it >.>

Okay, so I got bored and I thought of doing the 12 13 days of Christmas, mainly based around each Captain/Lieutenant/Division/Squad. Here's what I did ~
Spoiler:

And why I chose the thing about the Captains/Divisions, if you caan't figure it out.
Spoiler:

-Jared-

Years

Okay, so I got bored and I thought of doing the 12 13 days of Christmas, mainly based around each Captain/Lieutenant/Division/Squad. Here's what I did ~
Spoiler:

And why I chose the thing about the Captains/Divisions, if you caan't figure it out.
Spoiler:

That is awesome! It made me smile. :3 I especially liked the paperwork one. XD

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
Years

That is awesome! It made me smile. :3 I especially liked the paperwork one. XD
Arigatou!! Thanks!!
I was trying to do something as a creative present to the club. I think it may suck to someothers, but either way, I tried :)
I'm glad it made you smile in any case :) Because that means my work is done...until the 4th of January, because that's when I've gotta go to school :(

-Jared-

Years
Arigatou!! Thanks!!
I was trying to do something as a creative present to the club. I think it may suck to someothers, but either way, I tried :)
I'm glad it made you smile in any case :) Because that means my work is done...until the 4th of January, because that's when I've gotta go to school :(

Ooh, I didn;t even think of a Christmas present to the club.....

I know, I'll make a Christmas Bleach sig! Whaddya think of that!

-Jared-

Years
Well, here it is...I'm not exactly thrilled with it, but I think it's still okay. In case you can't tell (which you probably can't...>__>) Ichigo is holding a bottle of...something. XD

IchigoChristmas.png

I'll probably work on it some more, and If I an come up with something better I'll share it.

But otherwise,

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
Years
Well, here it is...I'm not exactly thrilled with it, but I think it's still okay. In case you can't tell (which you probably can't...>__>) Ichigo is holding a bottle of...something. XD

IchigoChristmas.png

I'll probably work on it some more, and If I an come up with something better I'll share it.

But otherwise,

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I like it! It's better than what I can do anyway.
This is my Ranbu no merodii sig I made a while ago ~

pcverdeep.jpg

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
You don't know how great that comment makes me feel!
And then you post the OST and a 12 days of Christmas Bleach version? you are above the level of a God... You are an Aizen!
Spoiler:
Specimens, paperwork, sake, plans of evil, smiling faces, and Yamamoto in a pear tree. Epic win.

How does your inner world show your emotional state?

me from the other club said:
It's basically a large dark dome on top of an infinitely long space. We (me and Mugen Utsuro) are inside the dome. If you look very carefully, you can see that a ton of wires come from out of the dome and spand infinitely long.
In the centre of inside the dome, on the ground, there is a hole, about the size of an adult (which is pretty big for me). I don't know how deep it goes, but it seems like it goes on forever.
Also you can walk on the dome (and be upside down 8D)
The dome represents the closed-ness of Ryuu's mind. If things fit in his mind, it stays like that unless something's amiss (read: a crack is on the dome). It's on an infinite space because beyond his mental dome is an infinite stretch of knowledge, thought, ideas, the whole lot. The wires represent his slightly robotic way of thinking, behaving, and even how he's slightly changed his body (an IR seeing eye, an exoskeleton made of titanium, etc.)
The hole? I don't know. I don't remember.

Wow, those two are just awesome! Damn, I wish I had some artistic talent.

Years

Mhm. I couldn't as well Thanks for trying anyway. ^_^ I appreciate that.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

What is two... takes of shunko? o.o
#9 doesn't quite fit, idk, but meh. The others are hilarious. XD

IchigoChristmas.png

But otherwise,

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

You drew that yourself? Whoa.

I like it! It's better than what I can do anyway.
This is my Ranbu no merodii sig I made a while ago ~

pcverdeep.jpg

That looks quite nice.

You are an Aizen!

Ohshi-

We didn't even have that inner world topic here did we? >.>

How does your inner world look like?
It's a disco It's in a house, 2nd floor. More like a large room, actually. If you know Nobita's room from Doraemon, that's how the furniture inside it is arranged: a study table, the cupboard that Doraemon made his bed. book rack, etc. But it's larger. And there's this huge window overlooking sceneries that always change whenever I go inside; outskirts or a town, rural areas, riversides, you get it. On moody days, it'll probably rain. On emo days, a storm would brew outside. The joker sleeps inside the cupboard at night. Occasionally, we go out together (by climbing out of the window and softly dropping to the ground). XP But most of the time whenever I visit, he'll bring along his two friends and we'd play Go Fish together. XD

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
Years
But most of the time whenever I visit, he'll bring along his two friends and we'd play Go Fish together. XD
Go Fish ftw!

Spoiler:

I have to finish it >.>

and here's something I made a little randomly - A bleach video game which will never be released because I made it! XD ~
2phds.png

-Jared-

Years
You drew that yourself? Whoa.

Well, I didn't draw Ichigo himself. I found the picture elsewhere. I did add all the other special effects though. Sorry for the confusion!

It's a large open area that is situated in some mountainous area, but the main area is a large, perfectly flat area that has a solid rock ground that is perfectly suited for my Zanpakuto's spirit to practice some dancing. XD It is surrounded by very rocky walls that are placed perfectly so that the echos of the dancing are all canceled out. There is some vegetation around, just so it doesn;t look too desolate. XD Other than this, there isn't anything to special.

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
What do you want to happen in Bleach?
Spoiler:

How does your inner world appear?

My inner world appears as a vast plain shrouded in an ever swirling fog. The fog is a mixture of metallic colors of violet, silver, black, and blue. The fog causes visibility to be low so I usually rely on spiritual pressure to find Keiri. Keiri is usually located at a guillotine chopping watermelons, in his small cottage a couple hundred feet away, or just roaming the endless fields of my inner world.

I'll tell you about the emotional state thing tomorrow.

Is the soundtrack everyone was talking about the opening themes?
Well Graceful posted about the recent cover album of the Seiyuus singing some of the anime themes.
She also posted the original sound track for the fourth Bleach movie.

@ Graceful and Pikapal
Your two banners look awesome.
I'll put them up on the first post tomorrow.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back