• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Fallout (OOC/SU)

Khawill

<3
Years
I have no puns for Tornzero's post, though maybe I can think of some for wolf's.
I guess Amy really wants to high tail it out of there!

Maybe she is not one to dragon the conversation!

I think that she is scaling the situation out of proportion!

That's just my dark humor!

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
*facepalm* Seriously? Very Punny Khawill!

@Yellow: sorry to hear that you're currently incapacitated. Hope nothing horrible happened over there on the complete other side of the country...

That's right! AV for life! Truthfully, its three exits on the I-15. Not much. Its also in the Mojave Desert. Yep, almost no rain here. Worst we get is a 24 hour drizzle in the winter. It rarely snows either. And DEFINATELY no hurricanes.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Yellow is currently dealing with the aftermath of the hurricane. She can only get on from her phone from my knowledge.

TornZero, I believe we're now competing our avatars in the "adorable" scale.

_

Khawill, I'm sure your character Spark would find Amy to be Electrifying.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
So, what a turn of events, correct? At least Spark isn't going to be as much of an A-Hole anymore. But even I, who knew if was coming before I even came down the mountain, was surprised. There's evil, then there's that...

In other words; that escalated quickly

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
Okay, OrangeNess, while your SU is definitely better than your last two, there are still quite a few things that need major fixing — it's very primarily in the history, which seems to be the biggest problem with you.

Thankfully, the personality is much more diverse, and it gives a vague, yet applicable explanation on his eating habits and who he sticks around with.

First is the appearance, which only has one problem: There is no fused appearance. If the only thing there is the fused appearance, it should have some more relation to the fact that he's fused with a Drifloon (look at some of the other SUs for some examples), and you're not always fused; what does he look like when he's not fused with his Drifloon?

Second, the Opening Post. Like I said, this SU is easier to read through to some degree than your other ones, but the colored text just looks tacky, it can very easily conflict with a PC theme, and it's just recommended you don't do it. This has been brought up plenty of times by now, and at least a couple times here in the OOC thread.

There's also still the issue of the Pokéspirit. A combat-loving Pokémon like Scraggy might look at a bulky kid and say, "I like that, he looks like a tank," and join him. Like I said about the last SU, they have to judge on appearance. They can't just look at a kid and know what that kid is like. The moves are somewhat a problem, too. Explosion will do nothing short of totally incapacitate the wielder, if not kill them. You'll also want at least one defensive move. Drifloon has Stockpile, Swallow and Spit Up available for an effective multipurpose combination; they have Flash, Haze, Hypnosis, Thunder Wave. There are plenty of options.

Now, onto the history.

Why did his parents die? Why didn't that kill Gerald and/or his grandmother? There's a serious lack of necessary detail here. Along with that, no adult (not even the ones in Jubilife) are just going to rage and "OMFG I'M GONNA KILL YOU KID JUST BECAUSE I SAW YOU", let alone start a raging, weapon-wielding mob. As clearly stated in the first post, the only reason they'd kill the kid is if they resisted being kicked out of Jubilife.

TornZero, I believe we're now competing our avatars in the "adorable" scale.

I'd say Aigis wins, but that's just the fact that she's an android designed to develop an ego like a human being to wield the epic power of a Persona, and she knows how to feel sadness, worry, hatred and love. Her hands are also machine guns.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I'd say Aigis wins, but that's just the fact that she's an android designed to develop an ego like a human being to wield the epic power of a Persona, and she knows how to feel sadness, worry, hatred and love. Her hands are also machine guns.

Because, you know, machine gun hands are the definition of adorable. /Sarcasm?

You are competing with an animal, an animal many people are fond of already. Prepare to meet your doom *shot*

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@IceFyr & OrangeNess: But can you get bast the Boomer's artillery, is the question.

@Everyone: I'm back online.

Khawill

<3
Years
My characters are walking toward yours, (Yellow, Mach, wolf).
-There is an older teen carrying an eleven year old girl who is dead in a cradle.
-Spark is carrying Aria over her shoulder (Aria is unconscious)
-They are there for a funeral for the small girl
-They are not looking for a fight

Khawill

<3
Years
I had some puns but I don't think they are nearly good enough yet, so I'm also going to watch and see what I can get. :D (Btw cats>robots with guns on the adorable scale or is that a wolf, I'm never good at animal classification)

OrangeNess

Layton Lover
Years
@TornZero Yay! I'll get to work right away! BTW, I personally think my avatar is cuter. Lol! Just kidding. But in all seriousness, Wolf's is cuter.

Dawn

Years
@Khawill and Icefyr: For the record, none of my characters know what a funeral is because that is a dead practice. I don't know why you two decided your characters should be big on funerals. I only have one character who knows what a funeral is and that's because she's a horrible, past-worshiping person who would like to see the world burn.

@Everyone: Over time, I've noticed that everyone seems to be following Lucy. I've made points to point out that Lucy does not understand why other characters are following her, and it's because I never really intended for the RP to work this way. It was meant to be that people could invent their own plots without relying on me, and while I've been happy to try to provide in the absence of stuff from others, I'd really heavily encourage others to come up with plots of their own. For all you know, Lucy is going to get herself killed somehow and not accomplish anything at all. She is also the character of mine least interested in changing the world. So... yeah. Do with that what you will.

Feel free to run any ideas by me if you're worried that it might cause problems. I'd mostly just be checking for absurd things like car chases and flying tie-dye ratattas that would make no sense in the RP.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
No one likes an animal full of bullets.
No one likes a broken robot, either.

I had some puns but I don't think they are nearly good enough yet, so I'm also going to watch and see what I can get. :D (Btw cats>robots with guns on the adorable scale or is that a wolf, I'm never good at animal classification)
Wolf, it's a wolf. To be honest I'm not that good at drawing things so I'd understand a mix-up.

@TornZero Yay! I'll get to work right away! BTW, I personally think my avatar is cuter. Lol! Just kidding. But in all seriousness, Wolf's is cuter.
Woop~!

Lucy is going to get herself killed somehow and not accomplish anything at all.
Aww, but then who'd keep Amy company? We certainly can't leave her alone with Creed, that's for sure :3

Khawill

<3
Years
I guess Lucy is Dieing to get away from you :D
I didn't mean to insult your drawing skills, I guess I was just barking up the wrong tree.
This sentence is not a pun.

Well the thing about funerals is that it isn't really a practice, that is to say it has always existed, and I doubt even 100 years would cause it to die. I mean to say that it is a natural idea to respect the dead especially when the deceased is family or respected, granted I probably shouldn't have directly said funeral, but the idea is still the same. It isn't like I'm building a coffin and holding a service, Kalie would be buried and a tombstone would be carved out at most.

People with flying type spirits: can they fly at all? Or is that. Not possible?

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
People with flying type spirits: can they fly at all? Or is that. Not possible?
@Khawill: Last I checked, Xatu don't fly... I'm sure that other species would be able to though.

Xatu simply choose not to move often, because they are usually looking into the past or future. This is mentioned in multiple Pokedex entries. It does however learn Fly by HM, so it must be possible.

To all species of spirits being able to fly;

I believe this can all depend on three simple factors:

1. Can the spirit learn Fly?
  2. Did the fusion give your character wings?
  3. Considering that the first two are true, does your character know /how/ to fly?

My assumption is that if it is lacking in /any/ of these three factors he/she cannot fly.

As for Ghosts, from my experience they only hover.

Dawn

Years
@Khawill: If your character's fusion gave them wings of some sort it's plausible, or in Golurk's case gave them jet boots / fists, then yeah they could fly. A character could ALSO fly without any such wings if they had the ability levitate or knew the moves telekinesis or magnet rise. The move bounce could be used in such a manner that it could be considered psuedo flight.

Back