• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? [Don't embed the videos!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuzronk

Banned
Years
Mirrors - Justin Timberlake

Normally not my style of song. I'm much more into indie, rock and punk, but this song is just catchy and I love it. Never limit yourself to just one genre, eh?
Most pop haters seems to like JT. Pitchfork even named 20/20 BNM despire albums like The Next Day not getting BNM and a lower score.

Dire Straits - The Man's Too Strong
Brothers in Arms (1985)

I love how the guitar changes style a bit.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
twenty one pilots- Car Radio

This band is so unique to me. I love how they combine pop with rap, indie , electronic and alternative cause it makes for an interesting combination that in my opinion. Tyler can really thrown down a great rap as shown in this song and it's really poetic. This song is rather beautiful in my opinion. Vessel is living up to be one of my favorite albums of 2013 so far and they're one of the best artists to make a major label debut this year.

Years

Martin Solveig - Big In Japan (feat. Dragonette & Idoling)

I have a total addiction to dance music, and he certainly fits that genre! I also love the cute voice that is Dragonette, even I though I think she and Martin have collab'd too much.

Sir Codin

Anything that lambasts George W. Bush gets props in my book. So does anything that lambasts Obama.

Treecko

Years

Phoenix - Entertainment

I heard this song on the radio today not knowing it was Phoenix until I checked the station's website. Makes me really excited for their new album. I feel in love with these guy's last album ,Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix , which has their biggest known song , "1901", on it back in 2009. I'm already in love with this song so their new album seems promising.

Last edited:
Years

Jonathan Boulet - A Community Service Announcement

A guy from Sydney like I am, who you may have never heard unless if you're an Australian who regularly listens to triple j.

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 23, 2019
The Velourium Camper II: Backend of Forever - Coheed and Cambria

This song is probably my favorite in their "In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth 3" album to be honest. I don't know why I like it so much but I've been listening to it repeatedly.

kuzronk

Banned
Years
David Bowie – Ziggy Stardust
The Rise And Fall Of Ziggy Stardust And The Spiders From Mars (1972)

A song about how Ziggy played guitar in the band.

Years

Canyons - My Rescue

Another one you may not know unless if you are Australian and listen to triple j. I loved the nice vocals and the clip. And they're from Perth/Sydney btw.

Sir Codin

I now have something else besides Rémi Gaillard to make me forgive France.

Years

Architecture In Helsinki - W.O.W.

More Australian stuff, and the dolphin is a neat touch. This is a bit different to most of their songs since they usually tend to do upbeat stuff as opposed to slow songs like this.

Treecko

Years
My Chemical Romance - "I'm Not Okay (I Promise)
Recently yesterday, they announced they were breaking up. This band has impacted me a ton and gave me a second family (as explained in my blog.) so they really meant a lot to me. Thought I go through and listen to their songs tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back