• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Plague [PG-16] OOC and SUs

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
Yeah, I have never played any zombie video games. I'm not even sure why I joined here. Oh, that's right, Zamorak was bored and asked (read: begged) me to join. XD

People should post faster. :P

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
I has posted now. damn that took a while.

EDIT: Wait, what? What's the deal with the 'Anthony stuff', did I miss out something?
And Miharu and Josh know each other????

Last edited:

Archipelago

Who knows?
Years
People should post faster. :P

Was I the only one hoping for a relaxed pace when posting on this Roleplay? Yes? Perfect-a-mundo...

Would it be alright if Penelope swooped in and saved Hei from the brink of consiousness? She's currently a little wobbly on her feet herself at the moment, but she might be able to provide some assitance.

Last edited:

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023

EDIT: Wait, what? What's the deal with the 'Anthony stuff', did I miss out something?
And Miharu and Josh know each other????

I posted and Ichro we kinda have two years after Focus shift...

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Ahhhh, so many post while I was gone.
Miharu has no power over these people, they are not the army, they are a group of corporations that royally ****ed up.
And Ichiro, this is based a few years after the Focus Shift RP, thus the Anthony reference.
Although the Celebi thing is just something I threw in their to explain why Josh is much older then he should be.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
(rolls eyes, slightly annoyed) Guys, read the posts. Carefully. Sheesh, mistakes...

LOL, Miharu will be the only one able to talk to Hiei due to the fact she's the only one who knows Japanese. XD

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
(rolls eyes, slightly annoyed) Guys, read the posts. Carefully. Sheesh, mistakes...

LOL, Miharu will be the only one able to talk to Hiei due to the fact she's the only one who knows Japanese. XD

Wait, I never said Odessa didn't know Japanese, she knows way more then she should about everything going on, so maybe she knows Japanese, then again she just left the group so it wouldn't really matter at this point.

Archipelago

Who knows?
Years

It doesn't mean Penelope can't guess what he's saying. If this situation happened, and someone yelled something in Japanese while pointing at a horde of zombies, I personally could guess what they meant. Besides...

*Pulls out Japanese phrase book*

Archipelago

Who knows?
Years
And I had never stated whether Penelope spoke Japanese (she doesn't, but that's beside the point...). She does however speak French if that's of any help to you guys... Darn Miharu, stealing all of the languages!

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
I posted, Odessa has decided to go off on her on, Josh has decided to stay with the group, and Silva the Raichu tried to make things easier for Miharu.
YAY FOR THE PEOPLE FROM THE FUTURE!!!

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
YAY FOR TOTALLY CHANGING WHERE EVERYONE IS STANDING! Mate, I swear, READ. (is slightly annoyed) Look careful attention to the words on the screen, they are there for a reason. Although I don't really care much about the rooftop thing, Miharu doesn't force anyone to go up ANYTHING. XD Miharu gives people options, Nightmare is the one who forces. :P

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
YAY FOR TOTALLY CHANGING WHERE EVERYONE IS STANDING! Mate, I swear, READ. (is slightly annoyed) Look careful attention to the words on the screen, they are there for a reason. Although I don't really care much about the rooftop thing, Miharu doesn't force anyone to go up ANYTHING. XD Miharu gives people options, Nightmare is the one who forces. :P

I thought something around grabbed him and gestured to the knife staircase... ahhh well...
I was actually on the impression they were surrounded by skyscrapers, because Josh blew up the propane tanks in the middle of a bunch of skyscrapers, so I assumed somewhere in a skyscraper other then on top of a building.

EDIT:
Edited the post so they are on the roof, not in a random room a made up.
Now someone else post ^_^

Last edited:

Archipelago

Who knows?
Years
And Penelope doesn't force or give options. She just stands to the side to let other people do the work, mainly because they actually know what to do though, something that Penelope does not.

Back