• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Shiny Gold!

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
YA LOL.
This hack is better than any original game!!

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2009
....EVER! this is BY FAR my favourite hack. Awesome work ZEL, AWESOME!

EDIT: Also, i was wondering with all this talk about beta 5, is there a link for that? seeing as there's videos on youtube i thought it might have been released. (mainly as i want to catch the dogs)

Last edited:

Zowayix

hi
Years
read the first post PLEASE!

yes, zel has reached the point where he could release beta 5, but it says that he wants to reach up to mt. moon first before releasing the beta.

Gabri

m8
Years
Nice one with the three dogs, Zel! The new grass tiles are cool, too. And Deoxys? Have you already imagined what to do for it? Anyways, this hack keeps getting better and better. Keep up!

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
image031.png

Nice... Never thought I'd see that again... the coin-to-Pokemon exchange...
Also can't believe that you can actually get Castform, Mr. Mime, Eevee, Bagon and Poryon, and whatever else there is... keep up the great work Zel...

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Hi everyone.
Where i find HM Rock Smash?

Hey I see your new here so let me give you a heads up. For questions like this your gonnna want to check the guide on the first post.
Or you can just simply PM Zel and wait until he answers you.

....EVER! this is BY FAR my favourite hack. Awesome work ZEL, AWESOME!

EDIT: Also, i was wondering with all this talk about beta 5, is there a link for that? seeing as there's videos on youtube i thought it might have been released. (mainly as i want to catch the dogs)
PLEASE READ THE FIRST POST...
It gets annoying, it's common sense, if he's done, he'll give us a link... Please don't bump anymore...
And the whole point of "this whole talk on beta 5" is that we're wondering what it'd be like, etc...

Zowayix

hi
Years
he said he wouldn't release beta 5 until 2008?
i don't remember him saying that...
Or do you mean finishing the final version?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 118
  • Seen Jan 25, 2022
But i want a flash cart so i can play on this all the time.

Last edited:

SerenadeDS

Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 7, 2013
Well, it's nice to see that everything is going good! Can't wait till Beta 5.
Well, I bet none of can :P

Great Job on Shiny Gold Zel! You've still got PCs attention! Keep it that way. Good Luck Zel!

Pieandcowz

Teh Moo Cow
Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2014
how do I get past that giant rock thing after i beat the Dragons Den???

Pieandcowz

Teh Moo Cow
Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2014
oh... Also can anyone map out victory road for me???

BTW when you beat the elite 4 when it goes to the credits theres a ass load of tile errors

Last edited:

Zowayix

hi
Years
Huh? What do you mean? If you mean getting a map of victory road, do this:
Spoiler:

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 17, 2023
oh... Also can anyone map out victory road for me???
You could do what Zowayix suggested or you could use the strategy guide on the first post.

BTW when you beat the elite 4 when it goes to the credits theres a ass load of tile errors
That's only because Zel hasn't finished remapping Kanto and it got screwed up when he made all the tile changes.

Back