• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen HURTING AUDINO, AYE OR NAY v2

Do you resentlessly target wild Audino?

• Total voters

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Update: after fighting the same Lv.33 Audino I used to encounter on Route 10 in the Route 7 of B2/W2 and having my SCRAGGY of all things put to sleep and knocked out in two consecutive battles, my hatred for the things is restored. The wild ones always seem to get lucky with their usage of Secret Power, inducing sleep, then can Attract the heck out of you and then pummel you. Entrainment can give you a chance to swap out, but if not Regenerator, it's useless for you as well.

Cyclone

Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2013
I dunno about harming it, never really thought about it, didn't think it was all that "cute". I did use it for my team in Black 2 though, was one of the best allrounders with great defense, far from a useless pokemon for the playthrough.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Sorry if this is going to sound sociopathic, but I don't feel empathy towards video game characters. So aye. Definitely aye, with the amount of experience that Audino give!

Oshamaru

Legs go, Megaman!
Years
I actually used an Audino in my White playthrough. They´re not useless.
However...I did hurt a lot of them in my White 2 playthrough. XP

Years
Unless it's the first Audino that I find and try to capture, I'm sorry but you're going to give me the experience that I need to level up, and I will mercilessly mow your pink and cream colored ass down.

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
Yup. Audino was my main source of exp for black 2. Cuz they give a ridiculous amount of exp so, why not? The spawn rate of the shaky grass wasnt to bad either. The only downside was ocasionally(sometimes it was semi-common) to find an emolga instead of the audino your after >.>

Sassy Milkshake

It's ok to cry.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 10, 2013
Apparently it's just me I guess, but the grass never shakes lol. And when it does, I run into a Pokemon before I can reach it. So no I don't use Audino to train. ;P

Icy Burn

Beginner Breeder | Kyurem W <3
Years
Yeah - I only just finished a huge training session leveling up all my Pokemon up to Level 70. The highest level Audino I can find in Unova are Level 50 right now - any suggestions on where to find stronger ones?

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
I don't use them to train on purpose, if I see one, great! If not, whatever, I already kill anything I don't plan on having on my team anyway, rarely use Repel unless Zubat, Tentacool, etc xD

Years
  • Seen Jan 19, 2014
I've noticed that Audino feels like the only viable way to grind because of the redone experience system. It really does feel like they balanced it around Audino.

MichaelSK16

Pokemon Connoisseur
Years
Aye!

I absolutely despise Audino (for no real reason) and hunt them not for experience, just because I hate them so much.

Just kidding. I just think they're essential to train off of, especially when you run into cases where you've sped past a certain part in the game and reach a point where you're now underleveled and need to catch up.

Back